White people make me sick, you keep telling me Asians are emasculate...

White people make me sick, you keep telling me Asians are emasculate... yet whites are the only people who actually have a 22% of their population being Trans gender (mentally ill white men who think they are women)

So you faggots can fuck right off im alpha as fuck, got me a white gf, and thats more then you will ever have whiteboii...now go back to worshipping manpucci

you're trying to brag about that fucking copy paste white bitch?

There is literally nothing to distinguish her from all the other average white chicks that populate the earth

it's like you're trying to brag that you have a fucking tiny apartment or drive a honda civic

come back when you have something worth bragging about faggot

Spot the triggered weeb

you must recognize your inferiority as an asian kek

this why your so proud of your dime a dozen white girl?

"Me tiny dick rice eater, me get leftover girls from white race, me real winner"

Pretty sure that's James Kyson, Hiro's friend Ando on Heroes. And that is an above average white girl, copy paste white bitches are fatter with brown eyes/brown hair.

I don't own a girlfriend. I hear form people who do own one that they are both good and bad. All my friends are dudes so I guess girlfriends are like them but not dudes. I like to drink paint and play scrabble. That is all

Sorry to interrupt you but white women with brown hair and brown eyes are superior to blondes.

Thailand, ladyboy capital of the world, not white...hmmmmm

>I like to drink paint

punctuation is important. I read that as you like to drink paint.

>asian
>inventing ladieboys

maybe thats where his autism comes from.

this is an asian man, you cant find a single white guy as alpha as that. thread/

obvious bait is obvious.

that thread makes me feel like asians are the new niggers

Fuck off niggers have ti easy, we are the ONLY ones that are really being discriminated against systematically by white people.

Perhaps, but I was speaking in scientific terms. The brown eye/hair gene is far more common than the blue eye/blond hair gene. I was not speaking anything of personal preferences, just the average in the white race.

I know this is bait and all but Spartan men used to fuck other men/boys and we still consider them pretty manly although they were a bunch of pheggits. Asian men generally speaking don't meet the physical traits of what would be defined as "manly"

That's clearly a European.
Also you can't /thread your own post

Fuck off chingchong

And thank fuck for that, only niggers are really in to blodes in my opinion, true white women have brown eyes and brown hair.

Found the triggered chingchongpingpong ca eye taka yo orda plea

italian homosexual

Do you have aids or some shit? You clearly didn't read what I said about Asians you aids riddled keyboard nigger

>thailand

Kill yourself, 0/10 level trolling.

ITT: guys who feel inadequate

your white gf looks like the red skull

Durrdurrdurr everything here is b8 durrdurrdurr

I do like to drink paint. I agree. Punctuation is important. That's why I emitted the comma from my sentence. Paint get you high and it's free basically.
No my autism was already there. I'm Australian. We are all born this way

Mr. Smith is sexy as hell though.

id take him over most white men, and im white.

plenty of whit tourists though

Gee i wonder who these white people are...

She don't seems that happy with u, yellow smile for a yellow face

awesome white people?

>tourists
Yeah, to fuck your children and ladyboys, not to BECOME ladyboys.

yes

Clearly hasnt been to Singapore LOL

Arguably, yes.
But to be fair you would have to judge on an individual basis.

I guess it's all subjective then. I like subjective. It means I am never wrong because it is subjective

I believe black lives matter to be a legitimate cause.

>22%
Yeah, no

Yeh its probably higher to be honest

Around 3% of the population is gay/trans/bi etc

citations please.

so in Thailand a little over 1% of the population are Ladyboys
so white trannies are even less than that mate
you are retarded