So Cred Forums, why the fuck aren't YOU asleep?

So Cred Forums, why the fuck aren't YOU asleep?

pic related: it's me, not sleeping...

I have to go to work in, like, eight minutes.

I have to be up in three hours myself. Only two options: no sleep at all, or oversleep and piss someone off

Depression.

Feels like a ton of bricks on my chest.

Anything in particular eating at you? Or just the chemical warfare in your head.

>So Cred Forums, why the fuck aren't YOU asleep?
The world is a sphere (well, technically, it's an oblate spheroid, but we'll let that pass)
It has time zones
Not all time zones are set to American time
You're welcome

why the fuck should i sleep? it´s 12:33 p.m

get to bed son

Way to take an innocent conversation starter and making it about phantom amerifag superiority. Lol.

Just.....everything.

lol it was my gf who did the dump me so i am not been able to sleep for the last little while and it has not been fun because i did and do missing her she is so sweet and and love me so it felt light it was a thing that was going to last for an ever but then she did the dumping and it broke my fucking heart in half so i have bee ndrinking liquor that i do not usually drink to have some fun lol because it is really nto fun to be fucking broken an heart.

that helps

Anything you know helps? Exercise, driving, smokin a bowl?

Because I'm at work. Waiting for a mechanic to get here and figure out why I don't have running lights on my trailer.

Don't let them control you. Not while they're around, and definitely not after they're gone, my friend.

Where u from OP?

You don't need the time stamp.
No one is going to think anyone would want to pretend to be a faggot looking cunt like you.

I'm at work. Get off in like 22 minutes though.

I'm getting ready for work

it is easy to friend say because they always do have that little bit of the controlling of for control so that i know it is easy to want to think so but you know you will moving on but it is hard for doing because she was it

Living in LA most of the time. *From* far, far east.

Because its my birthday

Happy Birthday!

/me takes a toke on thy behalf

Oh you look like one of the bros from NZ, oh well good luck in life enjoy those cones.

I'm trying to change my sleep schedule, YA PEESA GHABIGE

Thanks

Dude what the FUCK are you talking about?

No superiority. Just guessing that as it's half three Pacific Time, I was guessing both that was where OP was and OP was American-centric, like most Americans I've come across.

Think about it. If you're posting to the world, it's a pretty stupid question to pose. Image this - you're at lunch, and someone says, as a conversation-opener, "Why aren't you sleeping....?"

Good luck with that shit. I can only do that if I pull an all-nighter. Might be headed down that road right now though...

3:45 here and I have to leave for work around 5:30... so fuck sleep and hail caffeine.

Because it's 1 p.m.

Imagine *THIS* crazy shit: I'd say "I'm eating lunch!"

lol and the B is not an personil army

Drank and got high then passed out in the evening so I usually wake up at 1 or 2 am but have not fallen back asleep. I think smoking another blunt and not drinking kind of woke up me.

Cool story bro

Faggot taking a pick with his Dick pump like hes proud of it

if you need that thing to enlarge your junk then I feel sorry for you.

lol

haha ya bro fags always ben trying to get shit they dont earn deserved

Keen eye detective. Maybe you also see the penis string-board to the left. Or perhaps the cock blanket on the couch.

bruh. are you union or some bullshit where you cant fix your own lights?

hahaha

lol man that sounds brutalitie!

Exactly what I was going for. ;P

because I have a bad brain and every time I lay down to sleep I replay every stupid and embarrassing thing and every mistake I have ever made in my head until the sun comes up anyway.

haha the wining man epic!

Fuk d00d. 0.0

the cak is less truth

haha bro what are yhou doing the joke of sotty i am late so it is not do the fun to hear it it it is only her somg
but who

I... Yeah!

lol bro at least youre getting it most the fiance syas that it is unhaooy if ssees me unhaooy she doesnr want ti do anything lol it is funny not stupid from the movie when ui was a kid hold doors

>but wo

was fon

by the looks of your stupidly shaped head and even more ridiculous haircut, you must be nordic. Of course with fashion like this, you must be a huge cuck. How does it feel to have cucked your country to muslims?

I have class in three hours in which a physical paper is due

Btw, why is this not done electronically like any other english class I've had????

I am of Nordic decent, actually. Pretty good eye.

I'll let your lame-ass unoriginal 'cuck cuck cuck' go without more of a response than this, because I understand that is what Cred Forums has been degraded to...

Perhaps a teacher with a stick up their ass? I highly doubt one teacher can elect to not use the online classrooms, though.

I got my wisdom teeth out yesterday
The bottom left one has been bleeding since 10:30pm
Its 4am here right now

Mine have been coming in for a year now. Still waiting for something bad to happen.

Degraded?

Cred Forums has always been a ses-pool of shit. I don't know which Cred Forums you've been hanging with.

also my statement was pretty accurate, the nordic countries are pretty much islamic at this point.

Mine were fine until one day out of nowhere a week ago it fucked up my jaw
Also it'll push your teeth out of place slowly but surely

Fair enough. And fair enough. I guess I didn't mean to imply this place has been anything like it was once upon a time...

There was a time, user. There was a time.

They have been rearranging my shit for sure, but they've actually been pretty evenly distributing.

Last time I saw a dentist he was pretty unsure as to whether or not I should bother getting them removed.

You're lucky I guess
I just want it to stop already
Its been 6 hours of bleeding my head is fucked and my stomach is fucked and i can't sleep

Have you tried packing the bleeding area with gauze or cotton for a while after a salt-water rinse? It may not help much, but if you can stop the bleeding you will at least feel a bit better.

I haven't tried salt water, I've been packing it with gauze. Some site said a tea bag would help and I tried that and it didn't work and I was so fed up I had my friend dump the dry tea leaves onto it and packed that down with gauze and it didn't worm either. Been rolling with just gauze and ice packs ever since.

Dude, my top right wisdom tooth came in, and broke my 4th tooth from the middle clean in half... Now it's gone, the whole tooth

You may want to get that shit sorted out like yesterday

OMG, that hair

And you're telling me you didn't notice something was going awry until it was already completely niggered

The naked bitch passed out in my bed (unlike me) doesn't seem to mind it

Well I've never had a nigger-tooth experience, but it just never hurt until it cracked it half

lol @ 'nigger-tooth experience'

doesn't op look like that pedo guy from glee xDD

Uh... No, not really. But alright.