Why is there no philosophy board?

Why is there no philosophy board?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tl4VD8uvgec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because fuck you

you're on it

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Really? Is that the reason? Cause fuck me? Damn.

>Good morning, son.

because philosophy fags only argue to confuse others.

>normal person: pi is the ratio of a circle's circumference to its diameter.

>philosofag: but what is a circle anyways but a round square...

i hate you fuckers.

Vsauce, user here.

One could argue that they are simultaneously on and not on the philosophy board;
Theoretically, lots of philosophy takes place on Cred Forums, however it is not considered "the philosophy board" and so it begs the question, How much Philosophy must be done in order to warrant it becoming the philosophy board? Does this count as philosophy? Does this go towards making Cred Forums the philosophy board?

It'd be the most cancerous board you could imagine, filled with people just popping in and discussing their "brilliant realizations" with the board. Talking to people about philosophy is fucking awful enough in person.

>vsauce
discarded

Can you answer this debate, wise one?

Incorrect use of begging the question while talking a out philosophy. Seppuku please.

You can always go on for that shit, user.

yeah, you're right.
That's how we are

pt2 of the comic btw

kill urself pseudo-intellectual fuck

It's /his/ - history and humanities you fucking retards.

/his/ is literally called history and humanities. There's always philosophy threads there.

Cause it's retarded and pointless

no Diogenes? such shame

I sometimes have deep questions about life which I cannot ask anywhere else. So I ask them here...

If I love Jesus in a sexual way and fap to him, is my sin for loving him forgiven by my love for him?

is that john c. reilly

>existential comics

actually pretty quality if you get the jokes

Jesus is just not that into you.

yeah

Not if you like talking about philosophy. Some people are crazy enough to go to school for it.

This

I'm into him!

If time is a dimension which was created with space, during the big bang, then the issue of "before" does not arise as from a certain point. The annoying thing about this is that there was nothing in hell for ages and ages. Nothing. No one burning for sins. No one sucking Satan's dick. Nothing. That's very annoying.

Just because you can't perceive a philosophy board, it doesn't mean it's not there.

yep, but sokrates will be fucked then.

Typical post-modernist.

Cred Forums is the philosophy board!

Yeah, but who wants to run shoulders with soft-headed humanities students? They're the Oompa Loompas of academia.

/his/ is supposed to be history and philosophy, but in tru Cred Forums nature it's a bunch of retards arguing about retarded shit, mostly about which brand of Christianity is less retarted.

Yea post what you find interesting here op, it doesn't make sense having a board for every specific subject, and it'd not even convenient.

If people like what you're doing you'll see more similar posts.

>"humans are birds without feathers'
>Diogenes rocks
pic relatd

*rocks up

Because philosophy is even more fucking retarded than ponyfags

Well when you look at penguins and swallows sexuality and sexual behaviours you see more similarities to humans than you can observe in other mammals,

Most philosophy threads are on /lit/ and /his/, and the boards are already slow enough so there is no much point in having a board only for philosophy.

shiet quints
but ancient greeks don't know what penguins were

"humans are featherless birds with broad flat nails"
the new version because of Diogenes

Pump your breaks kid.

youtube.com/watch?v=tl4VD8uvgec

Since this thread has been answered, let me take this time to ridicule your laziness and general ignorance of not one but two existing boards that have philosophy threads. Ha. A-ha.

If humans arent birds without feathers then what are we? Everything else has four limbs or is a fish/insect dumbass

Well I hope you're proud of yourself.

oh fuck i need it so bad. i have tons of thread ideas or questions that is philosophical but idk where to post if i expect decent relevant replies

One of the most worthless degrees, you could learn all that shit on your own as a hobby.

nice trips dad

We are flee.

/phl/ would be a nice place to visit...yeah, there would still be a ton of shitposting but, but at least certain threads would remain legit...

Most threads would be " _____ is right/wrong, debate me", which is too bad, but too true...others would be shitposts (yeah fuck ALL people who think differently than me)....and the minority would be interesting things like "what is time, /phl/?"

You can do better, son

Not only that. Most philosophy faculties have been taken by SJW scum, more concerned about political correctness than about renowned classic philosophers theories. Studying philosophy by your own it's actually a nice idea if you're into it. Sadly it won't be the same .

because Cred Forums is the philosophy of life