Hey Cred Forums, lurked for years barely ever post

hey Cred Forums, lurked for years barely ever post
talk to me here please, pic related
what do you think about the notion that the enemy of the world is not those rich white american elites, but the ones who control them, tell them what to do, tell obama what to do, you know the jew world order

Is it true that it all really comes down to these mysterious creatures who believe they're "the chosen people" superior to everyone else, and cause conflict in between everyone else to secure their asses

Discuss with me please

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-382caGmF5s
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Israel_Lobby_and_U.S._Foreign_Policy
youtube.com/watch?v=uKveiLYIGdE
articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19/opinion/oe-stein19
jta.org/2010/10/18/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/sephardi-leader-yosef-non-jews-exist-to-serve-jews
haaretz.com/print-edition/features/who-is-funding-the-rabbi-who-endorses-killing-gentile-babies-1.4005
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think it's total bullshit and not worthy of discussion.

conspiratorial bullshit contrived by those who are losers in life and need someone to blame.

OP here

youtube.com/watch?v=-382caGmF5s

I was about to click away when I heard that voice, she even mentions h3h3 but when I watched the video it intrigued me a little bit

so I see 4chen will not let this thread run for any longer, the jews have a grasp on the chuns, it's too late

This is a 15 yo girl reading a script prepared by nazis. I watched the first few minutes and when it mentions mass media and doesn't even mention institutions like the BBC, which has a World Service, I realised that
1) it has an agenda
2) It's aimed at Americans

I'll bet it mentions the Elders of Zion later.

Using the voice of a young girl is clearly an attempt at manipulation of less-than-robust intellects

Alroight goy

Speaking of "less than robust intellects"

We've been discussing on another thread
See Anyways, Churchill was a Jew-puppet, he gave up the British Empire, just to wage war against the Nazism, although there was nothing in it for the British people, and as Hitler expressed in Mein Kamf, Hitler admired the British Empire and was not a threat.
As for Obama, I'm not sure.
Jews run the Anti Defamation League who declared Pepe was a white supremacy symbol.
Jews also run the Federal Reserve, so they essentially control inflation rates.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Israel_Lobby_and_U.S._Foreign_Policy

read this, get real mad

oh yeah they banned Pepe

anyway, that was my main point, it completely makes sense for them to be rubbing their hands and causing all this black lives matter, trump v hillary bullshit to distract everyone

I think you're conflating an pro-Israel lobby within the US, which I agree exists, and a Jewish conspiracy that runs the world behind the scenes. Or, if you aren't, some of the mouth-breathers who believe in this stuff do. It's in the same vein as the anti-Israel, pro-Palestinian bias in the UK Labour party at the moment - it's a lobby by a few people with loud voices

why not map out all those connections for us pal?

>Anyways, Churchill was a Jew-puppet, he gave up the British Empire, just to wage war against the Nazism
citation, required, I think
>Hitler admired the British Empire and was not a threat
Hitlaer also had a pact with Joe Stalin, and look how long that lasted. of couse he was a thread - Britain was the biggest aircraft carrier the Allies had, anchored 22 miles off his coast. You seriously think he would leave that alone? He was only no threat until he decided to be one.

Divide and conquer, my friend

>Jewish conspiracy that runs the world behind the scenes
well SOMEBODY is running the world behind the scenes

it all makes sense since they claim to be "god's chosen people" so they get to experience the literal top of the line in human development, all the secret shit in area 51, anything that they have developed, whoever it is that runs everything behind the scenes, decide how to allow potentially amazing things into the public without it affecting their system

why does the jews need to show my contry as nazis, we sailed so many kosher niggers to sweden that was netural grounds in ww2 and now they have forgotten

oooooookay that was even more nonsensical than I expected. You're a straight up nutter yeah? Those aren't connections, that's just a ramble.

>well SOMEBODY is running the world behind the scenes
Really? Do you really think that if somebody was running this behind the scenes it would be as fucked-up as it is, and on its way to hell in a hand-cart?

If somebody IS running this behind the scenes (the Alumati, or whoever) then they're fucking incompetent

when the English is that bad you know this Dane is one of the uneducated ones.

if your mind dont ask questions, about what information you are given. then a blind deer in headlights you are

>decide how to allow potentially amazing things into the public without it affecting their system
now you're wearing a tin-hat. As soon as anyone mentions Area 51 in a debate I know it's time to put on my most placating smile and back slowly out of the room.

So I'm gone

I may not have provided a constructed answer there like you expected, just rambled a bit

Well do you think if they were competent there would be more control and more forced order?
What do you think would be different from how the world is now, if someone competent was running things behind the scenes?

btw guys, OP here, I'm not some conspiracy nut just speculating and looking for a discussion

If swallow the bait without examining you do, fish on a hook, you are

because your mind is weak and therefore not really capable of contemplating things like this. Go back to coloring books you fucking retard.

>I'm not some conspiracy nut just speculating and looking for a discussion
>Mentions Area 51
>Not a conspiracy nut
right....right

>debate
sure buddy

Churchill jew puppet citation: youtube.com/watch?v=uKveiLYIGdE

Hitler's army could have slaughtered the retreating British troops at Dunkirk and have taken prisoners, but he showed mercy, allowing them to retreat. A mistake in hindsight, but if he could resist slaughtering them at Dunkirk, of course he could leave Britain alone.
Making the pact with Stalin was done thinking Britain couldn't declare war on both countries. As we now know, while both Germany and the Soviet Union attacked Poland, Britain only declared war on Germany... Because Soviets were backed by Bolshevik Jews.

fuck you, i dont want to talk this nigger slang

laver din krop om til en rutsjebane for mit lort, sæd og urin

>metioning area 51 = they got the aliens!!!!!!!
no

If there was some actual interaction with "the aliens" do you think it would be on the news the next day? I doubt it, therefore, I say if there has been something like that it would surely be kept under wraps, no?

lol hit a nerve did I? I've been to Arla a few times and literally every single Dane I met had better English than you. Do you live in a box?

>LA Times: Of course we Jews control Hollywood

articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19/opinion/oe-stein19

>Chief Sephardic Rabbi of Israel: Gentiles exist only to serve Jews

>JERUSALEM (JTA) — Israeli Sephardic leader Rabbi Ovadia Yosef in his weekly Saturday night sermon said that non-Jews exist to serve Jews.

“Goyim were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world; only to serve the People of Israel,” he said during a public discussion of what kind of work non-Jews are allowed to perform on Shabbat.

"Why are gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like an effendi (master) and eat," he said to some laughter.

jta.org/2010/10/18/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/sephardi-leader-yosef-non-jews-exist-to-serve-jews

>Israeli government funds leading Rabbi who advocates Murder of Gentile Children

"even babies of gentiles who do not violate the seven Noahide laws, there is cause to kill them because of the future threat that will be caused if they are raised to be wicked people like their parents."

haaretz.com/print-edition/features/who-is-funding-the-rabbi-who-endorses-killing-gentile-babies-1.4005

>cherry picked individual opinions
>equals cohesive global conspiracy

nigga you dumb

no nerves here my blackie, just cant spell for shit both in danish and english better at speaking, me no cave man

speak my tung then you fucking dust fairy se how fucked its is

what does this mean: å

>Chief Sephardic Rabbi of Israel
>cherrypicked
>not representative

>Jewish LA Times reporter openly brags about Jews controlling the media
>cherrypicked

These are facts about what Jews believe stated by influential Jews themselves. Hardly cherrypicked

The Jew is the devil in Human form.