Do any femanons here secretly wish they were a sweet little loli?

Do any femanons here secretly wish they were a sweet little loli?

bloochat.com/dadroom

Also loli thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pomfpomf.moe/doujins/150/
vocaroo.com/i/s0i4tkP100Hg
vocaroo.com/i/s1BtbrGr3nKp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pomfpomf.moe/doujins/150/

Nonce

this chick im takling to really wants to be one. but im 100% sure she was raped as a child

Explain the reasoning for your, confidence.
Also what's her age?

the fuck is wrong with you

I once dated and fucked a girl that liked to act childlike in bed. It was alluring at first but it got annoying really fast. She couldn't have sex the "normal" way, just her act. At least she was submissibe as fuck, that was the nice part.

Sounds horrible. Do you feel awkward as fuck afterward or are you a pedo?

shes 17.
she likes to do these rps where shes a 6 year old girl and she comes to the wrong house when shes on her way home from school and i rape her. shes also into pretty much everything can think of besides shit and piss (and floor tiles)

She a hambeast? Cus I'm in.

I grew up with my mom letting my stepdad and his two sons fuck me whenever they wanted. It left me with a severe daddy daughter/brother sister fetish that I actually have a hard time finding guys willing to do that with me. If I'm not being fucked as hard as he can pretending I don't want it I can't cum. Boys are silly they talk big and macho but ask them to rape you pretending your still a little girl and more than you think aren't up for it.

That feel when a girl talks about everything you have ever wanted..

I would happily fuck the living shit outta you

Gf is a grown woman who is a "little" in ddlg with me. She was raped as a child but loves the feelings of being treated like a baby, then fucked and choked and slapped around for being "dirty"
Also shes into loli as much as i am

Afterward? It feels awkward as you do it.
Granted she was a nice fuck, a little chubby with the right amount of curves and was into the whole "rapeish" thing with the fake no's and shit, it's really weird.

And I'm no pedo but I would think their pleasure comes more from the size and body type rather than the attitude. Still, it is offputting. I mean as a fantasy is ok and I can roll with that but if that's the only thing you like to do it grows old really fast.

no shes cute. she does this weird thing where she photo shops her face onto hentai pics and asks me to jerk off to them

That is a bit odd... But sounds fun >.>

you just described my gf.

Now the big question: Does she really exist?

So she has experience

Where you at? I knew a chick just like that, chubby, into rape fantasies, every time had to be rough.

i am a man and i want to be a loli

This

I love the idea of a girl with a tiny virgin pussy and a puffy, loose and pervy, slutty and sexualized asshole.

Does that sound hot to you?

your mom knew and allowed it? Did she watch/participate ever?

How old were you when it started? did mom know from the start?

>Also shes into loli as much as i am
only drawn loli? Or does she like the other stuff too?

Post pics. As long as its just her face photoshopped onto hentai it shouldnt count as Captain Picard

That's hot. Should've had more ppl come rape her

Only drawn loli. Im the same actually, not into the 3d stuff.
Too much of a trigger for her, i dont want to do time XD

amazing

fair enough. Girls who like the 3d stuff are something really special.

More than you can even think about.

tell us about it user. how old are you know and how old would you like to be?

We do role play too, both as littles, tell each what we would have done to each other when we were learning on our own, share fantasies about being lolis together
Tho mostly im the dom

aw sounds cute. I had a girl that liked me to jerk to pics of her as a kid and tell her what I would have done. was good stuff.

Also she had a younger sister which she liked me to fantasise about too.

Where so you find these people??

Cred Forums

I have never seen loli loving girls on Cred Forums

really? A lot don't announce themselves but they're here.

someone go to that bloochat. I want to talk dirtty

Mine was my highschool sweetheart. Married for almost five years now

All the time. I was fucked by my high school teacher. We're married now, but I still wish I could be much younger again. We look at loli regularly, and I'm losing as much weight as I can to look younger. I'm fairly short and of normal weight, but by losing more hopefully I'll get rid of my tits. I like the real stuff with girls as young as 10 getting fucked by older men, but I dond look at it bc I'm blond interested in jail lol. The authority is what gets me off I think.

there.

Fucking mobile. I don't look at it because I don't want to go to jail.

I hope you have a daughter.

got any pics?

you married HS teacher? That sounds interesting.

you like the real stuff but don't look at it... you've seen it before though?

We'll see lol. Maybe in the next year.

its Cred Forums.

Yes, we met when I was 14. But didn't start fucking around till I was a little older. Age of concent is 16 here.

Yes, I've seen it on the deep web, but only once and I'm not planning on going back.

If you did have a daughter, how early would you start?

Not with us lol, but she would be free to express her sexuality as she'd like.

show picture of yourself

just looking on the deepweb is very unlikely to get you v&.

If you liked it you can be careful.

free to mastubate at 3? Free to suck her friend's little cock at 8 at school? Free to ask her mommy and daddy to show her how sex works aged 10?

Perhaps not, but I'm overly cautious.

would you let her bring her little friends over so you could all do it together?

If she wanted I suppose so.

What they do on their own time is their business.

caution is good. Watching a 10yo cutie suck daddy's cock while mommy licks her pussy is also good. Your choice lol.

quints. nice.

I wish you'd been my mom. Or my wife lol

I'd rather not considering what this thread is concerning. You never know who could be lurking. Besides, I'm doing housework lol, not my finest hour.

post body without face then. something safe.

Thanks user lol.

Maybe in another life. :)

Dubs while congrats to quints... also nice.

QUINTS! ABANDON THREAD!

maybe. Or maybe if your husband is openminded I can come visit your family if you have girls.

He's not into sharing lol, sorry. And honestly I can't imagine being with anyone but him. True love I suppose.

Heyy! nice. Don't suppose you ever contactfag and keep in touch?

although given I guess not?

>loli thread
>barely any lolis

Better not. It's safer that way. ;) But I really enjoyed our conversation user. Take care.

you too. I wish your husband was less jealous and then all 3 of us could watch some of my favourite movies together.

Stop being such a fucking cringey bastard

Daisy's Destruction on DVD?

im not trying to be a Dick, but dont you think people can recognize you from your phone cover and hair?

you should delete it.

Kek. Loved that reaction

My ex was really into it but didn't tell me for a while. He liked role play and costumes and the outfits just kept getting younger and younger. The final straw is we had a little girl doll and we had a "threesome". It was kind of traumatic for me and I broke it off with him shortly afterward.

Now though its something I'm kind of into and thinking back on it even though I logically know its fucked up, it was kinda hot too. I dunno, I guess everybody is a bit fucked up me included.

Done and done. Thanks user.

good advice user actually.

yeah a lot of people seem to get into it via a partner even if they don't like it at the time.

How young did you end up getting? What was your lower limit?

did he show you loli or cp?

Use the proper inagery

Imagery fucking phone

Loli is exclusively drawn... What sick pictures are you looking at?

paintings obviously.

Is this site broken for anyone else? It just displays a bunch of ads whenever I click on a doujin

Yeah. Just use doujin-moe.us

I think my gf wish. I even shown her my cheese pizza stash once, although it was years ago and I don't know what she'd think of it nowadays. Half the time we fuck she says she'd like to be a virgin discovering everything again, taking bath with her school friends and stuff like that.

Idk how young she'd be into, but since she started masturbating at 13 I guess that's what she'd like to be

my little sis has a larger loli collection than me, I'm not sure what it means since she is loli, well...11 anyway.
btw, what is loli age? not pedo, loli?

This thread is giving me hope for a perfect wife.

I wore diapers a couple of times (but didn't mess them or anything). He liked it when I'd suck on a pacifier. Even when I did those things I didn't feel like I was that young; just that I was acting that young; know what I mean?

The doll was probably supposed to be preteen? We dressed her up and I kind of played the older sibling.

loli = kids = pedo

wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebephilia

loli=pedo and everyone has their own way to define it, the most common is whatever age before the puberty hits.

Can confirm having a gf (of 4 yrs) into cake is the best.

She took my virginity and everything, however I do the raping now lol. Sometimes we read a doujin or something to inspire some ideas. Once we went to a cosplay con and gawked at all the teens in skimpy outfits. Nice to have someone you can really be 100% yourself around and not ever feel awkward around.

stop being a fucking creepy weirdo and get your own loli

Absolutely.Just look at this image, a man has been killed by someone named Aznodt. I say we imprison that man and charge him with manslaughter. He's a Quincy though, so we aught to be careful.

This is pretty sick.

I can understand people fantasizing on women but not on children. Figures.

Pedo scum

Holy shit, quints.

Loli is to lolicon as real children are to pedophiles.

shes fucken 21 bro

>my little sis has a larger loli collection than me, I'm not sure what it means since she is loli, well...11 anyway.

Reading that got me excited. Not necessarily in a full-on-boner kind of way, but happy.

How do you know this, and does sshe know you know?

My little desperately wishes she was a loli. She was never raped as a child or anything (that I know of) but she has severe daddy issues and loves being play raped.

We have a DDlg relationship, but no diaper shit. I buy her stuffed animals, she dresses in little pink booties and young looking clothes, and wants me to be stern and have her do her homework, etc.

Then when we fuck, she resists and I smack the shit out of her, choke her, pin her down, and fuck the shit out of her until she can't fight back anymore.

She fucking loves it.

This

she already hit puberty and has puffies.
I'm not interested in her, just want to protect her from pervs.
not that I'm not a perv, I'm here after all.

Do you or did you feel abused/uncomfortable/scared? How is your relationship with them (and your mom) right now? Would you fuck them again? I can't imagine how hot it would be to run a four man train on you with your stepdad, a couple bros and myself.

Doesn't sound traumatic to me; sounds pretty hot.

she had trouble with her computer so I helped, than I just looked around, found a 18gig file and opened it, nothing but loli, when I asked her about it she just smiled at me.

i am a loli but i do not wish i was shorter, i just naturally do younger activities and cannot help it. I used to have a daddy but he ghosted me for no reason. Although i am a virgin i still would not mind being play raped i just want a bf with a gollum complex to dominate me.

You are all sick pedofiles, loli children its all the same. You all need to be euthanized so you cant infect the rest of himanity with your sickness. Look at the pic its a real woman.

I do. For some reason I really like innocent imoutos.

urgh, posting fat 3dpd bitches should be against the rules here. almost puked.

Bud you had better do something about that. You have a unique opportunity to fulfill your cute sister's fantasies. The longer you wait the less loli she will be, costing all sorts of time and growth, and the more likely she'll move on to something else.

I wanna b shota

I don't know. He wanted me to talk to her and tell her how much fun it would be. And kiss her. THe doll was all latex and tasted funny but I did anyway. When I undressed her he started shaking her like kinda fighting back and he told me to hold her down.

At the end she "liked" it or whatever but it still seems fucked up holding down a doll so she can't fight back.

You can't be serious. Give in to fantasy and appreciate your luck. Don't waste a perfectly good and willing imouto.

Gollum complex. My keks...

So you raped a latex doll?

Trow it to the doggo
>doggo.denies

I could make this happen. Post pics?

I wish that too. Since I read that pre pubescents can orgasm like women and multiple times, I miss my orgasms and missed oportunity back then

can't say I do.

>gollum complex
????
You only fuck ring-bearers?

im not posting selfies on b how shallow are you

I know it seems stupid but it was a real mind fuck. LIke he wanted me to teach her stuff, so i was telling her how to suck cock. I sat on her face and told her what a good job she was doing.

I dunno, like its super fucked up. But now the idea of helping another girl be a " good girl for Daddy" is a super turn on.

The idea is hot but doing it with a doll sounds even more creepy than doing it with a real girl

I'm guessing that it means that he gets treated like something "precious", obsessively.

i love him.
-princess smeagol

It was. There's plenty of doll fetish videos out there for people into it. I wasn't before but now I kind of like it. Without another person there isn't much of a way to do it other than a doll i guess.

Shallow enough to want to want to see people. Though you're clearly stupid as all fuck if that's the word you use for this situation

you are right i was being rude, sorry.

never before in Cred Forums

>femanons
>here

Op actually thinks females use the internet

they do, but they shouldn't

Only if they're lolis

And I'm sorry for calling you stupid. That was much more rude

Vocaroo?

You are forgiven. Although my feelings were hurt temporarily, I understand that you were just trying to inform me.

then they should use my dick, not the interwebs

I feel kind of bad for being insulting towards someone who honestly seems pretty cool. Next time I'll just chill my shit

It happens to everyone. You seem very kind though. Would you like to be my friend maybe?

Sure, let's make it happen

is it can be lolitiem

Yep. Those are quints alright.

What is your name?

I'm Brett, and you?

Please this.

I wish I was a cute loli girl.

I'm flat enough and I pull off the mindset, but I'm tall for the female height standards here (I'm in Asia, so I'm average everywhere else) and I don't have a cute, childish face.

It sucks cause I just want to be treated like a cute little loli before getting raped and trained into submission.

whoops, accidentally cub

This is hot as shit. I really don't care much what someone looks like. If they roll played that kind of kink, I'd go wild.

I am Annie ^__^ How are you today?

I'm a Lolicon, how are you?

Nice to meet you Annie. I'm pretty good, thanks. Just finished most of my exams this week, a couple next week but they're easy mode. How about yourself?

KISS

It really is hot! I often fantasise about being drugged and kidnapped by a man ~10 years older than me, and when I'd wake up I'd be naked and tied up.

He'd come up to me and tell me all about how he knows that I play innocent but that I'm actually a naughty girl who masturbates to the thought of getting raped. I'd deny it, but he'd keep degrading me and I'd only get more aroused, and he'd use that as concrete proof of me being lewd.

I'd still deny it, but then he'd get tired of me lying, slap me, then start raping me over and over again until I'd break. :3

zolpidem is really good for this. my gf took 40mg and it totally mindbroke her. she roleplayed as a naive loli, would do anything i said, made her my pet, tied her up, facefucked etc etc.

hard part is staying awake past the 1hr mark for the effects to kick in. sometimes she falls alseep(they are sleep meds after all), so I get to carry her to bed and snuggle her and stuff :3. sometimes I dress her up in a cute outfit, hilarious when she wakes up out of it looking all cute.

>2016
>not raping the girlfriend you drugged asleep

I tend to fall asleep quite easily. How would that work out? c':

Also, I'd feel bad if someone had to carry me. I'm average for my height, but I still feel like it'd be a pain in the ass to carry me anywhere after I've fallen asleep. :c

I'm big and strong. I wouldn't mind carrying you and/or dominating you

Congradulations! Hopefully you did well, and good luck :) I have exams next week as well so have been studying.

:)

Oh cool, good luck to you as well! What are you studying? I'm doing international business.

:D

:>

:O

M-maybe you can come over...?

Thanks. International buisness? That is impressive, is it difficult? I am studying mechanical engineering.

>Floor Tiles
You nigger.

But I do, sometimes I like to be nice to her, sometimes she's my fucktoy, sometimes I'm teaching her etc etc

We do it alot lol, one time she tried to be a dom loli but it didn't work out too well, we got frustrated and switched. If I ever pass out though she might suck me off and take a vid, it's cute, like she pretends she's never seen a penis before

Why feel bad? I do it because I love her, yeah it sucks lifting a person up I guess but it's worth the satisfaction and the feeling of I guess.. I dunno being wanted or needed, except in a way far deeper then just a normal gf/bf relationship, it's way more intimate than just sex. lots of trust is involved to allow someone to literally rape you sometimes.

Samefag as fuck

From the top of the image down to about her head it looks like she's in a colon.

TITS OR GTFO

That's so sweet...

i do not like you
i do not like you either.

You're studying mechanical engineering and wondering if business is difficult? Lol.

It's not hard, and it's neat stuff that makes sense to me. I'm taking Japanese and Chinese in hopes of doing business with companies over there, so being good with languages helps a lot.

What sort of classes do you need to take with mechanical engineering? Are you doing well in them?

I can do that. Where are you at?

SE Asia. Come find me if you don't mind the heat!

I would lift you, but kicking and screaming and swearing that you didn't mean to turn me on. You are hot and I love your kink.

Good effort. I'm also the one who posted the post I've highlighted but I'm not sure why it didn't attach the (you)

Yes! Struggling is so much fun as long as nobody gets seriously hurt. I can even cry at will to add to the experience ^-^

I've got the means to make it happen, but there's only about a billion women in SE Asia to sort through.

You people are so fucked in the head it aint even funny. KYS it's too late.

>some people are different than me and have different wants and tastes
>sure better kill themselves quick huh

I feel as if we're watching a love being born

You never know sometimes (crying laugh emoji). Chinese AND Japanese? Wow. I know some japanese and french but it would be so cool to be multilingual. You can always fall back on translating, too. I bet there will be possibilities over there. Are you graduating soon?
I have been able to take industrial design and robotics, which were interesting. I am doing well thankyou.

SE Asia here I come. Can't be that hard to find someone, right?

You can join too babe

I kinda wanted to when I was younger but now it's my secret fetish.

Use your Loli Fetish Radarâ„¢, duh~

Ahw man id fuck that sweet little face so hard

Did you posted some pics on /d/ and stated you were studing mech eng to make bondage fucking machines?

good old time

yes

These here are some quality quints!

very confused. are you trying to prove we are or are not samefagging?? no what the heck I browse x moslty

So much money in the Asia market, and I've always been a closet weeb. :P I'm not graduating for a couple years more. I've dragged ass, taken time off, dropped classes, etc. I'm pretty much mid-20s and only almost a junior. I've committed to actually grinding out the rest of the time in college and getting my degree soon. I might be able to graduate by the end of next fall semester if I can get decent summer classes.

What do you do in industrial design?

Damn! I blinked!

Aw, what's the matter? Afraid of a tall, strong, handsome white man coming and making your fantasy come true?

Holy fucking shit. Just shut the fuck up, faggot. Why the fuck would this person need to post selfies on Cred Forums? Do you not realize that by doing so, they could very easily lose their anonymity if someone decided to save the selfie in context and share it elsewhere?

That was me posting that we aren't samefagging after that nerd called us samefag

God damn it........ I'd love to have a ddlg situation but I don't think my wife would be into it.

> inb4 "ask her"

Yeah no.

>2016
>not knowing how to blur face and identifying features

Sure, fag.

I'd narrow it down for you, but there's probably no use in that. You can get literal lolis in my country so you'd get tired of me quick. ;v;

You'll find it eventually! I think it's more common in people than we believe, it's just hard for someone to open up about it at first.

The most difficult part I think was when she confessed to me about it, my heart dropped into my stomach. I wasn't sure if I should pretend I didn't hear it or open up myself, it was surreal. I'm really introverted and at the time I was conditioning myself to have "normal" thoughts (it was also my first relationship/she was my first so I didn't want to screw it up). It was equal parts terrifying and relieving to enter this part of the relationship, obviously it was a great thing to happen to us :3

Unfortunately we ended up moving back in with our parents for financial reasons, and I fear she may end up leaving the state. Too bad Adult problems are still an obstacle, I hope it lasts.

I didn't offer to be your monogamous white knight :)

less talkie more loli

Actually, I'd prefer someone into that kink, but I would NEVER want to touch someone under 21. It's weird. I'm weird, but you're my kind of weird.

Plus, outside of sexytime we could do cooler stuff together.

If you can't communicate with your partner about your sexual interests then you have an unhealthy relationship.

das gud tho

That's true! I'd suggest we play some vidya but I only stick to casual games like Stardew Valley and Hearthstone c':

a nu cheeki breeki i v damke

That is very true. Do you know the eitiquette well enough to visit? Aha nothing wrong with liking anime these days. That makes sense though, as long as that schedule works for you, there really is no shame in taking your time. I am not too far in college and not even 100% about my choice. Are your classes fun? Be patient though, you will get there eventually, just one more year hopefully!

We mostly look at blueprints for products to learn about development. I currently have to do a project that involves making a tablet prototype.

sorry for no cub, hard to tell from thumbnail. Have some more loli while I sort through my folder which is in desperate need of organization

I've been to Japan before, really enjoyed my time there. It seems that anime is gaining traction, but I'm not entirely sure whether that's a good thing or not. Some people take their weebness to an uncomfortable level, and the more socially acceptable it is the more commonplace that will be. My classes are just fine, most of them are lectures and I don't have to always show up which is a great help because it's a long ass drive to class, then a struggle for parking and I don't like doing it.

How far in are you, and how old are you? How do you like the related courses so far?

So industrial design is more product-specific design?

Last request for Vocaroo. Would any loli-wanabes read script?

My girlfriend likes to roleplay that she is 12 in bed, which is weird because she's going to be 12 in a few months anyways.

kek

You go to school in the 770?

kek

me

kek

Nice Post

holy shit..

i often find myself wishing that i had been raped as child or that i had met up with older men when i was like 12/13 and let them fuck me.

the older i get the more i wish i had been a little teen slut for guys 30+

gf laughed and broke character thanks faggot

What?

You went to Japan?? You are so lucky, what is like there? and haha yeah, I used to be a weeb cringelord until other degenerates ruined it for me. *shrugs* Thats good. Its always nice to not feel all too pressured. Parking can get annoying often as I can imagine, especially if it makes you late.
I am 18 and in first year. Yeah, pretty intricate. It is fairly enjoyable though.

Hey big brother. What's that?
What do you mean I shouldn't be in here when you are? Maybe I want to take a shower too.
Anyway, what is that?
It's getting bigger.
Lewd? No. I'm not lewd. But where is your--
Why can't I even ask?
What do you mean I want to be fucked? What's fucked?
Hey, where are you taking me?
Why are we in your room now? Don't you have to dry off?
Your thing is huge!
Wait, stop that! What are you doing?
Ooomph, oopmph!

Lord.

I know my girlfriend (who is bi pedo) wants a little loli for herself. And a shota. But so do I.

I really want to just choke you while grabbing a handful of hair. Your story is fucking hot

That tastes funny.
No, I don't like it. Stop now or I'll tell mom. You'll be in trouble then!
Hey!
Oh no! Don't put it in there! My hole is much to small for that. Only pee goes out there.
I'll scream.
No, not from pleasure!
Ow! Hey, that hurts!
Well, no, don't stop.
It's not that I enjoy it.
Why should I beg? Beg for what?
Ahn, ahn, ahn! please keep going.
Please?
ahn. Maybe I am perverted. But it's YOUR fault! And I'm still going to tell Mom.
ahn. Why are you speeding up? Wait, keep going faster! I mean, get out of me. I'm your sister.
Oh! ahn, ahn.

kek

You hilarious pig

tehe, you got me

I wish i was a cut little loli, But i don't thing i count cause i'm a mentally ill trans faggot

You lucky bastard

Works for me.

Your perfect wife is a loli in clown makeup?

It was really incredible. I grew up in a place with a lot of green: trees, grass, humidity... but I moved to a desert, then hated it. So when I went to Japan it was like a breath of home: very green and vibrant. The people were very friendly, though a lot of them were intimidated by me. The two months I was there I saw only two people bigger than me -- both fellow foreigners, at the airport. The food was good in retrospect, though at the time I hated it... funny how that works. One of my favorite experiences was traveling to a ryokan in the mountains, using their hot springs there and relaxing, enjoying the mountain air and scenery.

Many of my friends are or were minor or major weeb cringelords, so I've seen a good bit of that lol.

You're a freshman, huh? Prepare to have a great time, but don't sell yourself short. There is SO much college experience to be had if you're willing to participate in things beyond going to class and going home to do work.
Get involved in literally anything that does or might possibly interest you. I'm going to join a frat next semester myself... don't laugh at me but it's the most popular frat at my school, though the kids are surprisingly cool and respectful. My best friend is a big deal in the frat and I've spent some time with a bunch of the other members.

Do you like design like that? I may need a product designer one day~!

get shopping boy

faget

Hit me up! [email protected]

ikr right? glad i'm not the only one to catch that!

give me a minute i have a cold

sure

Well, I do rape her in her sleep sometimes... And she knows about that.

This is why we need the wall.

How did you two get together? Did she force herself on you when you were 23?

vocaroo.com/i/s0i4tkP100Hg
attempt. this is terrible because my voice is cracky, and i did not feel like being l00d. no bully please

I read the last part as "oompa loompa"

>vocaroo.com/i/s0i4tkP100Hg

glorious

>vocaroo.com/i/s0i4tkP100Hg
Why would I bully? Wonderful! Thank you! Gold star!

Do you plan to do part two or are you not feeling it right now?

vocaroo.com/i/s1BtbrGr3nKp
meow.. thankyou very much; here you go. i have never done this before actually >w

To the two lovebirds.... Don't let your connection vanish!!

Both of you can email me at [email protected] and I will connect you with each other.

Or if you both have throwaway emails, just post them here.

>vocaroo.com/i/s1BtbrGr3nKp
You made my week! Blessing upon you.

Yes, forests attract too many pesks and such. Japan seems so beautiful I am not surprised. The food may be weird but its always a good experience to try new cuisine haha.
I will try to join activites ^__^ That seems like a cool time, good for you!
yes, it keeps my ideas going. Well, you know where to find me xD

bless your heart, dear.

But..... How does he know where to find you?

I was interested at first, but you've made a connection and I won't ruin that! Find a way to contact each other again!

..........oh god i didn't know guys find me annoying really fast

Or he could just let her be perverted in private and not be a rapey fag splintering their family and leaving everyone worse off.

> you know, either way

Sauce my nigga

Nice Repeating Digits My Dude
Now HE has to be salty that he was ONE OFF

Some might, others wouldn't. I wouldn't. We'd have grand fun.

How, indeed, will I find you? Do you want to keep touch?

i have summoned the courage to create a throwaway, but I am open to friends ^w^
[email protected]

...but all the time? someone who really cant have vanilla sex and cant cum unless she says no?

It's not like we'd do the same thing every night, just the same kink. There are so many situations to explore, you know? You just need some imagination.

sssh
let the lovebirds love

More loli

i just posted skype*. yes but only if you would like.

says message failed permanently due to mailbox unavailable

chatrandom dooot coom/cam4chat

it should be available on skype? I literally just created it

Alas, I may only join you in my imagination. And I shall.

Do you have an email I can message? Skyping people I don't really know when they have information that could be socially damaging makes me pretty uncomfortable