So b.. who's the strongest?

Other urls found in this thread:

vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/The-One-Above-All
youtube.com/watch?v=89F5fpvwPr0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dr Manathan... hands down

Solar God Superman.

No

None of them because they are all fictional.

Hey, good post, man.
My favorite part was where you said that all the fictional characters are fictional.
Classic stuff.

Goku isn't present

Saitama... because that's kind of the point

I don't read comics or watch anime, so I have no idea who any of these characters are

Saitama was confirmed to be able to punch the universe apart.

Superman prime can literally create life, is all knowing, and lives in the fucking sun

super man would just invent some bullshit new ability..

Superman Prime is basically God so yeah

thanos with the infinity gauntlet can just will all of the others out of existence.

without that, i dunno. maybe doc manhattan

It's easily Dr.Manhattan, could literally split everyone else down to atoms with ease

i dont know all of them, except super man, saytama and dr. manathan
assuming that "strongest" means fighting till one rises, i would say dr.manathan, because he can basically control everything to the atom level, yeah, the only thing stopping him from destroying the universe and building a new one is the will to do it

and it would only take Saitama ONE

Doomsday is basically immortal, dr manatthan is a living cheat, solar Superman is op, and thanos with gauntlet, well...has actually every kind of power...i vote him

Can somebody please name all these characters at least ?

So how did Thanos lose with the infinity gauntlet again?

saitama, superman, and manhattan in a stalemate

He allowed it because the Infinity Gauntlet was only a means to an end, and the end was to make Death love him....and the gauntlet did not give him that. So he intentionally lost.

Got nothing on nanny

Apocalypse, doomsday, Darksied, Thanos(with infinity gauntlet)
Dr. Manhattan, superman prime (one million), Saitama, Whis

Thanos, hands down. Kinda hard to beat reality altering powers.

>weeb shit even included on that list

kys

JOHN CENA
DUN DUN DUN DUNNNNNN
DUN DUN DUN DUNNNNNN
DUN DUN DUN DUNNNNNN
DUN DUN DUN DUNNNNNN

left to right
apocolypse(xmen),doomsday(killed(almost) superman in legit fight),darksied(superman villian), thanos with infinity guantlet (marvel) dr. manhatten(watchmen), superman (after sitting in the sun for like a 1000 years), one punch man(few limits to this guy have been placed), whis(sp?)(dragon ball super time fuckery powers)

>Whis
>not pic related

Can someone give a quick rundown on who these people are? I know Whis and Saitama but noone else

Whis. He is a fucking GOD.

am i the only one who thinks whis bc he's legit a dbz god of creation

see

Certainly the fastest

Yhwach

This
Doc can also just rebuild himself, I don't really see any way to destroy him without destroying the universe

thats pussy shit

yes

>whis creates a kryptonite cell for superman to die in
Bye bye, superman.

Who is this Santana ? I didnt see that bame is the roster

Reinhard Heydrich

Golden age superman and whis are stronger then God's and defy all logic and rules. It's a tie between the two of them. I know Saitama is intentionally unbeatable but they will just change the rule. Thanos with the infinity gauntlet can will whatever he wishes but again they will just change that rule to their liking. Doomsday got beat by regular boring old superman so there's that and apocalypse is actually just a giant pussy. Superman and Whis have such an unfair advantage in the fact that they can just do whatever they want that it's impossible to beat them.

Golden age superman has no weakness.... It's a tie

>impossible
>implying the king of everything can't just destroy the universe

That is cute, you think kryptonite still works on superman prime.

goku is like a fly to whis... how do you not know this?

I'm not into comics, but wasn't Doomsday's deal that he's immortal and after "dying" gets reborn with means to defeat what killed him?

Saintama had to punch that weak ass villain on the ship Twice to kill him

One-Above-All

vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/The-One-Above-All

Gz

Only really know the powers of Saitama, Dr. Manhattan and Doomsday, anyone here could explain what the others are capable of?

Yes however you can still imprison him.

it wasn't even his strongest punch. You are so god damned stupid.

Not for long. Main rule in dragonball: Goku eventually beats everybody, no exceptions.

Gold Experience Requiem can defeat all of them

Spoiler alert: he will never beat the king of all.

Goku can't even beat beerus, and toriyama said he's not planning on making goku or vegeta stronger than him

>the strongest
One cuck man, even tho hes a joke, the joke itself is that hes the strongest
>the all mighty
Dr. Manhattan

So can goku and whiz is vastly stronger than him

Dr. Manhattan duh, Pretty much God 2.0

He was lying.

Bad news, goku can beat beerus using kaioken.

Final form gun slinging Bugs Bunny destroys all these faggots.

I put my hands down so hard I broke my table and wrists.

true....

it's still not even close.

Sonic's anus is stronger than all of them:

hypothetical versions of characters can't win fights

someones been watching comics explained.

Superman Prime. Thanos. Doctor Manhattan. DarkSeid.

In no particular order.

I always felt as though Dr.Manhattan's power's had a few clumsy fallacies that made his power level dubious compared to his comic book contemporaries.

His reality warping abilities compared to a Franklin Richards is pedestrian.

If Saitama's power is literally "kills anything in one punch" then he would win by pure semantics

my erection

no

spook skelt always win

no mater wat

yuo wach him sp00k everytng to deth

The Russian guy

Yellow 69 man clearly

Dr manhattan destroys them all, then spectre kills manhattan and wins

This
If he can punch them, he wins

You're missing batman and goku

I would think Superman Prime.

The whole point of saitama is nothing is stronger. Whatever ridiculous power level any character he may fight has, he can and will beat them always. It's literally the point of his character

Batman hands down

How dare you to forget this guy?

>Batman
rich orphan with gadgets
>Goku
Can die
>Thanos
Stronger than the bible's god with the infinity gauntlet

Well it's kind of a given that he can kill anyone he wants, it's not fair to include him

Dr. Manhattan... we're all forgetting that in addition to his atom splitting abilities, he can make copies of himself and see into the future as long as there is no tachyon interference.

Doomsday might be able to be reborn with the ability to kill what got him last time, but Manhattan will see that coming and make up infinite ways to kill him. Plus if he's got copies active, even if D-Day does kill him, the copy will still live on. Manhattan is immortal as fuck.

Manhattan can reduce the rest to atoms with a thought so they're all fucked.

so why comment

I mean Superman is the same exact way...

It's literally the same principle with whis

Batman doesn't loose though. He has the highest winning record of all superheros. It's been proven. He only lost the BATTLE against bane. Never lost the war. Other than that batman has never lost

you do know that gods are on a celestial level right? Because if something is there but nothing is actually there, there is nothing to split

You're not serious right? Until he can destroy the universe he's and easy beat

he can't manipulate the future, he's all knowin but he's essentially a helpless little emo fuck... superman prime has gone to the edge of the universe and is 1 of the only people to survive it

Dude it's batman. He will know the strength of his enemy. He knows Owsley what he's dealing with. He will go around it and findustrial the weakness homie

Batman has a plan for everything. You clearly never read a DC comic

What about the time he died (forgot how) then got revived by black lantern?

Saitaimas weakness is that he's depressed about a lack of challenges

Ment to reply to

its the fact that ive read them tells me batman no matter how much i love him will never be anything to gods

>75% comic bullshit
What even is this life you're living?
Saitama > Whis
The rest is just idiocy and american propaganda.

I don't recall that sadly

No

I thought he lived and became one of the white lanterns?

anyone that can control time wins. runner up is matter/molecular manipulation. if one of them has both, they auto win. therefor, saitama auto loses.

/thread
I think GER is legit the only power capable of completely annihilating doc M since you'd make his transformation or his use of his powers 0

Brown batman has killed gods before
He's the only DC superhero who DESTROYED his whole comic universe by himself. He took down the WHOLEuropean DC universe. Every villi an every superhero. Call me when someone else does that

that's a good one

I believe the comic was called blackest night.

What if they have no weakness, and when somebody can sense your presence and feel your heartbeat and choose if it continues or stops (supes and whis) you can't win

Manhattan can teleport to the edge of the universe and back in an instant if he wants. Or he could hang out there, plant a garden, throw a party with his friends, make spaghetti, whatever... there's no place in his universe he couldn't thrive.

Shazam

thread

You all are wrong.

Le stick would win.

Break stick in half, there are two stick

Stick win every time

Look the most over power superheros are this
>Saitama
>goku
>batman
No one else competes

Probably, I dont remember much of it it was a while ago when I read it

Itt: arguing about comics with people who don't know them but want to argue anyways.

Saitama cause he has no limit.

Every one will eventually die

Stick never dies

Saitama ofc.. But its always Saitama bcs hes Satire... fggts...

Well.....But....I guess so.

Small Stick Vs Large Stick
Who emerges victorious?

Batman destroyed everything and everyone in the DC universe. Batman has literally a plan for everything

Dr Manhatten you faggot. Why bother asking when he can do EVERYTHING

Did this nigga really just say edge of the universe

>My point

he's human

checked

Batman got his back snapped by Bane who is basically nothing but a steroid ridden Chad when it comes to fighting so Batman deserves no place in this discussion.

dio wins.

Sticks dont fight each other m8

Neither does whis, supes, thanos, doomsday, etc.

This is basically an argument of "my dad can beat up your dad!"

look as this dumb ass using the terrible movies

But that's his only marked losee and that was a battle not a war. Batman still emerged victorious at the end.

See

anyone who argues saitama is dumb as shit

its like comparing luke sky walker to yogurt

comparing parody's is dumb

so i guess i agree

It was in the comics too numbnuts.

Saitama kills all of them with one punch and he cant rly get damage... Clearly Saitama!

Having a plan won't save you, want me to list all the times supes had a tough time Not killing Batman when he BTFO of him?

thanos is only strong bc of the gauntlet and doomsday got rekt by normal superfag, superfag is legit just people jizzing out even more new and stronger powers for him. The only one who is legit is Whis bc he is a legit god with no autism or bullshit in his lore

situation needed

USE THE SCHWARTS

See

But he's right user

IT'S STATISTICALLY PROVEN THAT BATMAN HAS LOST THE LEAST AMOUNT OF FIGHTS OVER EVERY OTHER SUPERHERO. If your going to talking about this shit do you're damn homework

Saitama is the only logical answer. all other characters have shown weaknesses or limits to their power, Saitama has not. by that it can only be assumed that saitama's strength is infinite.

Saitama and Batman ok, but not goku
batman always get's some bullshit plan to defeat someone
reason
[spoiler]>he's batman[/spoiler]
and saitama is more a joke since he's literally unbeatable

merchandising! merchandising!

Every one of the heros comes out with the win in the end. That's how comics work; so that dog don't hunt, son.

Batman only lost once faggot batman has a plan for everything and is always 20 steps ahead of everyone

If I fight ants and never lose does that make me the strongest hero to ever live? NO! BECAUSE IM FIGHTING ANTS WHILE OTHER PEOPLE ARE FIGHTING GODS

lol but we dont see him being thrown into fights against gods out of random now do we?

Thank you

Why argue if u didn't watch?

See

This. Joseph will asspull himself as a winner

yes yes we get it you never grew out of pretending to be bulrog

I don't have time to do your googling for you.

Hes a human and fights muggers 90% of the time.
He loses.

but batman has fought gods even fucking zues

Not all superheros win sorry to burst your bubble

cause it didnt happen you lying shit

Weis....hands down. He also has the best fighting skills.

Superheros can only use words which will never hurt you while sticks and stones can break their bones

Batman has killed and taken down multiple gods. Again talk to me when you do your damn homework

THIS
>batmanfags gets rekt

burn stick

Batman has won fights against people with godlike powers, not really a great comparison

large stick
there is more stick per division

It did... back in the 90's. Azreal became Batman for a while to take his place.

Holy fuck /b you don't even superhero. I am shamed..

think about it, if saitama goes all out i think he can destroy everything with one punch... Nobody can handle him i think... Its stupid to compare him with others...

by himself? With no help? And no added measures like green lanterns ring? And did Zeus even want to kill him?

Batman and one punch man are the most over powered superheros of our time period. End of debate

i am....i rip the paper.

So is one punch man's super power that he's just a normal person but he can kill anything in just one punch?

ITT:Nobody reads everybody posts.

+ he can take massive attacks without even care...

He's right dummy, batman had his back broken by Bane and azrael had to take over being batman while he recovered.

kek

Well, that only counts in his fictional universe, it would'nt count in others.

CHECKED

Btw, if you burn the stick it still remains a stick
Stick is invulnerable

Dr. Manhattan.

This is a man who exists in all realities, in the past, present and future at the same time. He is capable of seeing everything and knowing anything. Can exist anywhere and everywhere at the same time and manipulates all forms of matter with his mind.

He is OP as fuck.

What are you smoking? Superman lives on earth, not the sun. And the only life he could potentially create is when he fucks Lois lane.

Bros I own a comic shop. Its all about batman. Batman wins all the time. I have BOXES of comics at my house. I read comics a the time. Batman wins all the time

>You're missing batman and goku
>batman
nice meme faggot
>goku
Stronger than superman, not stronger than saitama

Self proclaimed gods, he's never beaten a real proclaimed-by-the-series books 1 on 1 with only HIS gear

How come noone bring this dude up. He can literally alter reality and existance however he wants. Bullshit tho that he dies from a blood clot.

Batman and goku batman would win. He wouldn't fight goku unless he found all the dragonballs and would he would wish to win nigger

If you want to get into this circular argument then the hulk would beat saitama eventually. Hulk can't die, everything makes him angrier, angrier he gets stronger he gets, eventually becomes stronger than saitama, kills him

Saitama

It's not superman in the picture, it's superman prime.

Batman's whole goal would be to find the dragonballs and he would and then he would win.

Nice meme, "why would Batman win?" "BECAUSE HES BAATMAANN!!"

underrated

Seconded.

Marvel killed the Hulk... So he can die

Yes he has. 8ll give you a great example. Batman has DESTROYED his whole universe. Dr fate? Yeah he's a god and he's completely destroyed him

From that picture either:

Darkseid (true form is multiversal or something)
or
Thanos w/ infinity gauntlet (universe level reality warping)

SP1M and Saitama are both featless

Hulk can't smash planet..

Saitama can.

Stupid round eye.

Checked.

Oh lame.. it would be cooler if he was just an average guy with a one kill punch

this
goku would throw his ass into the moon in one kick before batman could even turn around
>inb4 batman will survive in the moon bcz itz batman XDDDDDDD

I own a comic shop. I bleed superheros. I'd know whoso the most over powered. Like I stated before I have BOXES of comics at my house. BOXES

If you read the infinity gauntlet series they explain that thanos is subconsciously self defeating and you see it in the battle, when the Gods of the marvel universe take him on he just freezes them in time. When the avengers take him on he starts turning off his powers just to impress death, because it isn't a contest between someone who can alter reality and captain America

Banner died, not the hulk. Hulk is literally immortal

Batman's smart enough not to fight goku without the dragonballs. He wouldn't do that.

Trips confirm this

stop with that bullshit meme
>>>/9fag/

Last reply you are getting from me

Are we forgetting that wies easily beats beerus.

Without Banner no Hulk lol

nobody can take on soflo

-_- you're an idiot. Just because goku is stronger doesn't mean that batman wouldn't beat him. Batman is much smarter than goku. Goku is on instinct and strength while batman plans everything and is highly intelligent

I would like to see how Batman does against Frieza who instead of confronting his enemies just destroys the planet they are on

Sadly, the Solar Infused Boy Scout would vanquish the universe's ass if he wated. He's basically God.

Check again buddy, there's another hulk.

>I'm smart that means I can beat Superman in a fist fight hurr durr

kek

Batman would win

/thread

Thanos because IG

Safeway Man

Like I said multiple times. I own a comic shop. We've all talked about this before. Batman would win. It's called dragonballs homie

Just to expand on what I said here, Marvel do this stupid shit all the time, killing off alter ego's and keeping the "main" superhero. They've especially been doing it lately to appease to this whole diversity thing.

Iron man is not a 15 year old black chick, Hulk is an asian kid, thor is a woman etc etc

OP asked who's the strongest not who's the most clever or can alter reality.

The strongest is and always will be Saitama cause that's the point.

Unlike this thread which has none.

/thread

Batman has beaten superman in a fist fight

Batman's smart enough not to fight goku without the dragonballs. He would dodge him until he's gotten all 7

saitama is the strongest because hes not supposed to make sense or have any sort of power level/structure. hes just the strongest flat out.

but if you remove him you have an actual debate

YES!

dr manhattan is the strongest... hes a fucking god

But you forgot one thing! They were ALREADY atoms!

Yeah well I actually met Batman in real life and he said gou would kick his ass, and the dragonballs only have so much power they asked the Dragon Balls to kill frieza at one time but frieza was too powerful for the dragonballs and the dragon couldn't do it

Manhattan has no strength. He doesn't even fight.

This, thank you user!

Wasn't canon

doesnt matter, saitama will always be better/stronger/faster because he literally doesn't have any logic to him. its stupid to include saitama in any fight because the whole point of his character is to ignore any type of common sense and win just because

idk why people put saitama in vs match ups because one punch is a silly/comic anime/manga its not supposed to be taken seriously like the rest of the line up.

i know who's stronger

XD

Saitama is the strongest in strength, several of those characters can just make him cease to exist, they can literally change the past/future. That's why you can talk about this sort of shit, because it's an endless circle

Dude the dragonballs give you one wish. They don't make you stronger. You clearly don't know what the hell your talking about

The dragonballs only have so much power, they tried to kill frieza with them but couldn't cause they weren't powerful enough

He's the strongest but unless he thought it was neccesary he wouldnt actually fight/kill anyone else

Saitama and batman are the most over powered superheros. No one else competes or comes close

no, saitama will use anything that will suit him if someone reverses time, he'll just run fast enough or some shit to make it irrelevant.

you obviously have never read or watched one punch because youd know saitama would win ASAP simply because its silly and hes supposed to.

hes not made for vs match ups, hes made to be a play on the ridiculous anime/power levels and bullshit

He does size augmentation though. Which basically gives him strength enough to fuck shit up.

Also, why fight when you can wreck your enemy with a thought?

Boros gone absolutly crazy in this fight and saitama? He took all this shit like it was nothing and at least he made a "serious punch"...

you are bait man ..

> spook skelt always win

You! I like you!

It's a wish dude. You get them all and you make a wish to the dragon. Batman would would get them all and wish to beat everyone that stands in his way. It would work and batman would destroy them. Batman this around the problem he doesn't always jump straight into the fight

What? When did I say someone wished to make them stronger? I didnt, last reply your getting out of me I've already proved it cya

That's not strength. I'm. Not sure he's even thrown a punch.

fuck all this batman shit. batman works only because superman is stupid. if superman used his brain and ever had to fight batman he would win asap, but hes fucking dumb.

The dragon balls don't make people stronger, and you can't wish to hurt a powerful person if they're more powerful then the dragon balls I've explained this

I'm well aware of how saitama works, he still can't survive never being born.

I own a comic shop. We debate like this all the time and we can all agree that they are the 2 most powerful in all comics. Saitama hasn't lost YET and batman statistically can't loose. "But batman lost to bane". That was the battle not the war.

yep this is how they work that dude never read or watched it. probably only knows it through memes

Not Saitama. He's also a joke character. He doesn't have cartoon powers but that doesn't make him any less invincible.

same with batman

yes he can

he punches through the walls of reality and forces himself into existence from another dimension

Trips of truth have spoken, so fuck you Bruce!

Anime and Comics have similar bullshit to them.

but by definition, one punch man could still take him out in one punch..

nice meme

ur an idiot. whatever anyone woudl do to make it like that saitama would just undo it. you dont seem to understand how comic relief works. he wins just because. it doesnt matter what his opponent does.

if someone used time abilites on saitama in one punch man, they'd just show his face showing up before he was born punching the shit out of the enemy. they'll ask how can you beat time manipulation

and saitama will say some shit like "i ran faster than you can think" or "i ran into past faster than your abilities work"

i see the bait signal

Whis isn't even strongest in db universe, why include him.

pretty sure none of these would stand a chance against kumagawa, most OP mother fucker ever, i mean shit, all he has to do is think, your powers dont exist, or you were never born and it happens

Funny

bc he's still a god

So tell me how he would win against Bugs bunny

Unless you use tachyons. Those cloud his vision of the future.

Thanos with the infinity gauntlet can just erase the universe with a thought

o shit

Goku, obviously

Bugs bunny vs Saitama who'd win?

You're retarded.

i chose the white texted back ground it will win vs all

The other universes would only exist for backstories if Saitama is involved.

They tell you about the origins of Superman. They tell you about his insane, ever-growing powers. They tell you about all the challenges he faces and all the super overpowered shit he killed without breaking a sweat. They tell you how he basically became an omnipotent God.

Then Saitama appears; punches him in the face. Superman explodes into chucks of golden flesh and what passes for blood inside Gods.

That's the joke.

youtube.com/watch?v=89F5fpvwPr0

i'll just blast death grips and manhattan can't touch me

He experiences the past, present, and future all simultaneously. He cant act on that information, his actions are already set in stone. He's basically a puppet being manipulated by a deterministic universe.

he lost his his parents

Not Saitama

That's the whole point of talking about these sort of things friend. Also stop rage typing, this is a fictional conversation you're getting mad about for some reason.

Thanos is aware of everything, he could stop saitama from being born without him even knowing it was happening, New universe without saitama that he doesn't even know exists and in which Thanos has caused him to never exist. Stop trying to take things seriously

Kek'd

nice meme lad

None of them could lift your mum

damn

the crossdressing would throw him off for sure

u mad, small stick?

BTW, Corey is BY FAR the strongest anime character

Oh fuck

It's between Manhattan and Thanos. Probably the doc

ur still stupid. and im not mad, youre just beign dense. saitama is a joke character, hes not supposed to be taken seriously like every other character in the list.

he is supposed to win just because the author wants him to. he doesn't work in these. you could have all these guys vs saitama with batman controlling them with one year prep time and saitama still wins.

this guy is good

I won't lie, an Ethan + Hila tag-team would wipe the floor with that jabroni. papa bless.

Anyone got Tornado rule 34?

The fast guy from xgirls,magnetos son

What I really love here is how nobody has mentioned Apocalypse at all. For a good long while he was the biggest villan Marvel had going.

yea cuz hes shit tier.

Hulk Holgan vs Goku. Who'd win?

No one would. Saitama would try to punch Bugs just to see that he was dodged. Impressed, he will try again; just to fail once more.
He would get exited that something he can't catch exists and try harder each consecutive time until the universe and realities are all destroyed.

Bugs wouldn't even try to hurt Saitama; he's omniscient enough to know it's pointless. It would be a struggle of punching and dodging for eternity.

Light stick on fire?

OH BABY A TRIPLE

Then Saitama would punch himself into existence or some ridiculous bullshit like that.

Dude, you don't understand. He's not a guy with a set amount of abilities and limits. He's the guy that always wins with one single punch.

>actually believing Saitama can take any of these guys on
>being this retarded
Fucking fanboys

Superman Prime hands down. He's basically god.

>tfw it took punches on that guy on the ship

I'm well aware, you missed the part where he doesn't even know it exists. Thanos just exists in a new timeline without him in it, that's a victory for him.

You are taking this too seriously and you are mad. You can tell just by the way you're typing and the language you're using, try and get that anger under control bud.

>basically
>forgets Whis is a god

I don't think you are comprehending saitamas power.

uve been trolling me this entire time because obviously youre not this stupid

Saitama's "origin story" is that he did some pretty standard strength training that any normal man could do, and he trained so hard that he went bald and began to realize he was strong enough to annihilate anything with a single punch. He is just a regular guy who "is a hero for fun" and his 'superpower' is that he destroys any opponent with one punch (usually not even a 'serious' punch) for example, saitama has split the sky with a slap, punched away a heavy thunderstorm leaving clear cloudless sky, and has enough endurance to survive being catapulted to the moon, and strong enough to jump back to the earth from the moon all without so much as a scratch on him. Its unclear whether or not saitama can survive the vacuum of space however, because he has to hold his breath while outside earths atmosphere, or underwater presumably. Its possible Saitama could be killed by suffocation or drowning.

Saitama could theoretically be "destroyed' if he were erased from existence by Superman Prime or Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet, but he is much faster and infinitely stronger physically than both, so they would have to erase him from existence before he ever knew they planned to do so, because he could obliterate them in a fraction of a fraction of a second with a single hit if he had a moment to do so. No one would best him in a fight, because thats the point. Beyond simply being erased from reality, the only way saitama can die is presumably of old age, because his body is indestructible.

ya guys fuck off no one can be stronger then super man cus i say and stuff even OP whos OP cus like superman is all better and stuff and cus ya
i mean why look in to anything when you can just babble on about the one person you know about right ?

This. At least someone read ops post.

Of course Saitama wouldn't know he exists if he doesn't exist. It doesn't make any sense, it doesn't have to.

After Thanos is pleased with himself and jerking off to how awesome and powerful he is (this is necessary for the joke); a hole in the reality breaks like a window and out comes Saitama. No one can possibly explain how it happened; it just did. He punched something so hard that reality's rules broke down and he exists again; something along those lines.

It's not a serious thing; it's not even a fight.

That's all I can offer; and I maintain that Saitama would win because that's how his character works. Comedy triumphs logic, continuity and Gods. It's okay if I can't convince you. We'll just have to agree to disagree.