Ask a conspiracy theory lizard person anything

Ask a conspiracy theory lizard person anything

Other urls found in this thread:

static-media189.tumblr.com/post/149604786126/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who is behind the clown sightings in Missouri?

Dunno

Is u are a lizard person then it is not a conspiracy... So how can u b a conspiracy lizard person who doesn't even know who is behind the clown sightings... End of thread

Go on Google and type in lizard people c and I can guarantee you the first answer is "lizard people conspiracy"

And how dare you you can't just end a thread, I didn't even hear about those clown sightings until you asked me that

What does the electronic implants in ppls heads sound/feel like when your communicating with it?

This is MA wee lizard thread you can't end it

Those electronic implants are actually pineal glands which your spirit is held in
but
people have a tenancy of secretly putting these in electronic implants in people's head for various reasons, be it good or bad, through various methods be it magic or science or some weird juju shit

Reminded me of this

Yaaaaaa that fuckin badboy inside yer brain

Also, those Egyptian fucks knew what was up

So did Cleopatra
The Egyptians were kind of dickheads about the slaves but all those slaves weird either: Reincarnated into lifes of glory, or reincarnated from being complete A-holes

Is this fact?

>Reincarnated into lifes of glory, or reincarnated from being complete A-holes

Interesting. May I ask where you found that info?

I don't even pay attention to Sonic

~Op

Because fuck you that's why I know why you're asking me so piss off

Can I mention that I can instantly tell if a post is suspicious or not? Thank you

~Op

yeah so what is it like to communicate with them you didn't really answer my question

static-media189.tumblr.com/post/149604786126/

Sorry I misunderstood it's like a weird thought mental communication thingwymajiggidybobbydoodah

THIS THREAD IS NOW CONSIDERED DEAD

-Op

How many different races of aliens do you believe to be on this planet?

I'm only joking

-OP

kek

Yes

Grew up thinking I was a human turns out I'm a lizard turns theres:

Normal Humans
Lizard people
Grey Aliens (The rockerfellers are mostly grey aliens, which are the same thing as quincy's from bleach.)
Fucking UNICORNS
Fucking DRAGONS
Fucking everything just because you look like a human doesn't mean you're a human you could be a fucking talking chocolate bar for all you know

OP, do you have dredd locks/take LSD?

Is mayonnaise an alien?

OP

Is this some kind of gender thing?

> Time for green text
> Green text is OP
> Green text is a lizard

No I don't have dreadlocks nor do I take LSD

>Mayonnaise is what goes on your face at night

> No this is some kind of secret alien race conspiracy posting on Cred Forums because he or she wants to

What about Nephilim?