HEIL HILARY!!!

HEIL HILARY!!!

Get fucked alt right, this just fuckign in, polls show hilary is officially the next fucking president of the united states of america.

The fuck are you neo cucks going to do about it?
>you wont because you are incompetent fools

Now its time to REALLY make america great again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CVvPPQ3SvAQ
betfair.com/exchange/plus/#/politics/market/1.107373419
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/
graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/
nytimes.com/2016/01/31/opinion/sunday/a-chance-to-reset-the-republican-race.html?smid=tw-nytopinion&smtyp=cur&_r=0
fivethirtyeight.com/features/election-update-leave-the-la-times-poll-alone/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Officially,?? We haven't even voted yet... Does that mean it IS in fact rigged??

she's perfect

perfect.

Is water wet? Of course that shits rigged.

If you win it's what the American people want if she wins it's rigged get the fuck out of here

She's THE cunt. Hands down

Neither will make America great again.

Babbys first political thread. Step up the bait libcuck

Id fuck the shit out of her

Well the vote only counts for so much, ultimately it's down to the electoral college. Don't forget, Al Gore got more votes than Bush but he still lost

I understand that, I'm just stating that OP used the words "official" and "polls" in the same sentence.. His statement is invalid

Just accept it user she will be president for 8 years you will continue with your shitty life

she won't make it through her first year with her health problems, we'll be fine.

Well speak for yourself sir, my life is not shitty... I am not looking forward to her being president but my life isn't shitty thank you

keep dreamin baby gurl

She's 10 in the top one you retard

kek

How is that even pass as bait, literally everyoen has seen the FBI stats showing the actual stats, no oen with half a brain believes memes over official scientific statistics, kys.

Nah, dem illuminatis got some baby blood cure or some shiet

Yeah, maybe.
Let's hope they fuck up the dosage at some point.

>ameritards with superiority complex
Typical

Man, I just want a president who isn't fucking insane and is honest. Both Hillary and Trump are liars. It's fucking stupid.

Arent there like. Two more big debates before voting time? Way to make a choice before hearing them out all the way. Im sure it wont come back to bite you in the ass.

This thread is cancer. Where is spiderman when you need him?

DELETE THIS

Lol every presidential is rigged fyi.

True that. I despise them both.

Cept the reality is no one wants either. But its rigged so we dont have a choice. Thanks electoral colleges.

>alt right

Please stop using terms that you don't understand. All you are doing is regurgitating news from CNN.

Hmm Hillary has two "l's" in it. I think that says more about people who support the left than the right.

Every???? President of a, let's say, book club... Rigged,??? Bold statement m8

Don't worry bro, there is no way he is old enough to vote yet anyway.

Learn how to speak English, then type a response, nigger kang. That crazy bitch is going to drop dead soon.

>polls show hilary is officially the next fucking president of the united states

You do realize that polls do not elect the president nor does popular vote.

Source: United States Constitution article II section 1.

> 1st debate between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump
>Hillary has well formed and logically consistent arguments.
>Trump pisses all over himself for an hour and a half
>Cred Forums runs to every internet poll to tell everyone trump won
>It's obvious to everyone on the fucking planet he did not.
>days later
>"The debate was rigged" - Donald Trump

Everything they don't like is rigged, everyone they don't like is a shill.

I mean i wouldnt doubt that. Not that i could prove it i Dont even into bookclubs. But the presidential elections hands down its rigged af. Are you cranky kong this morning? I. Didnt sleep well.

I work graveyards... Lol been up.. Off at 6:30...

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like? You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that?

Ah i c. Well i hope you can rest well soon.

"Head explodes"

Hillary is just a feminazi with an extremely punchable face, she also wants war with russia

Thanks.. It's Friday... :)

I'm the end, the trump will not be stumped.

gotta get down on friday

not as punchable as this one

Pretty sure Ché fought for injustice, among other things, because he was against capitalism, mostly he was against how America was explioting Latin America. The man went to the Congo in the mid 60's to help in many ways...so why would he be racist when he was strongly against the "higher class" treating it's lower class (usually people of color) like complete shit? He wanted equallity for everyone and justice for those who deserved it as much as a white man. Anybody can find quotes online now and days, and use them out of context to back up their own personal political views. This bait is a terrible. kys.

Yep, saw on 538 that NV has now flipped to Hillary. FL flipped yesterday i think. It's those post-debate polls coming in now.

Trumpfags need to do the right thing (pic related) and save face for the country.

Trump isn't nearly as much of a liar as Shillary. Fuck her.

And Corret the Record is a direct violation of personal freedom of the US citizens. Voting Clinton is the equivalent of smashing your head with a hammer.

LOL.

That 538 cuck gave trump a 2% chance of winning the primary. He has changed his methods and polling 5+ times in Hillary's favor.

polifact says trump lies literally 74% of the time, weak bait, kill yourself

top kek

You do realize Shillary pays good money for this propaganda, right?

>politifact
>weak bait

Lol.

For anyone who doesnt know, Politifact rates the SAME STATEMENTS differently depending on if they like the speaker or not. People have made lists of the times they've done this.

>hint: They like leftists.

is that how they won a Pulitzer Prize?

>doing the exact same

shiggy

>He thinks that Pulitzer prize, Nobel prize or any sort of media has to be non-biased
how retarded can you be?

Heh, Pulitzer are well know to favor liberals

The real polls just came In. And shocking they say you are a real beta male faggot. Congrats you bitch

maybe its because we aren't mentally retarded as opposed to our republican counter-parts

considerably less than you.

Hmmm...so smart people favor liberals. I wonder why that is.

> wanted a debate without moderators
He's so scared of debates.
> b-but it will be very unfair

Literally every trump supporter

Shut up you stoopid libcuck hur hur you guys are retarded shut up shut up shut uuuuup!!!!

Try harder, trumpfags! you're debating against an IQ of 170!

Amazing argument, keep it up you aren't making a fool of yourself at all

Pretty much every reply to rational thought in these threads. Nice summary.
> hurr LIBERAL!
> durr CUCK
> hurr durr LIBCUCK

>liberals
>rational
you are a funny guy, you could do stand up

Do some research, he was racist and also very homophobe. Also, he was a psycopath, loved killing and admitted it several times. I think he was just one of those persons who like war, problems, killings, etc... so they just embrace a "cause", but they actually just want to do whatever the fuck they want, just as some ISIS members.

USA Today out with a unique anti-endorsement today:

>In the 34-year history of USA TODAY, the Editorial Board has never taken sides in the presidential race. ... Because every presidential race is different, we revisit our no-endorsement policy every four years. We’ve never seen reason to alter our approach. Until now.

>This year, the choice isn’t between two capable major party nominees who happen to have significant ideological differences. This year, one of the candidates — Republican nominee Donald Trump — is, by unanimous consensus of the Editorial Board, unfit for the presidency.

> rightwingers are the logical ones

>do some research
I wrote my thesis about him, Graduated magna cum laude.

Ché was a commie cunt. Also known as the Butcher of La Cabana

I mean research regarding this specific subject. Famous people has different faces, just like Ghandi is famous for being pacifist, but he didn't care about black people under british dominance either, just Indians.

why is shillery doing a Nazi salute?

Its really easy to see where you get your ''sources'' but i hate to break it to you...if you see a meme it doesn't actually mean its based in fact what so ever...mind blown i know.

>shillery
It's Hillary.
It's german, it means "she whose bosoms defies gravity"

I know a little German, you see. He's over there.

isnt voting hillary being sheep because shes going to give us another 4 years of obama and its going with the status quo? isnt voting trump none sheep behavior because you are going in a different direction.

Whatever... that info about che guevara is not only in memes you know... you must be the kind of idiots that also thinks Fidel Castro is a good man and liberated Cuba

So the Arizona Republic newspaper has been receiving death threats against his employees because they endorsed Hillary Clinton and not Trump.

> must be those thugs that black lives matter

Third parties actually exist. And they're a better choice.

Here's the thing that so many people fail to get: just because Hillary is a corrupt bitch does not mean that Donald Trump will do a good job as president

It could be if you do slavery role play exclusively

What the fuck is wrong with his hair? it's not a wig but WHAT THE FUCK is it

>I'm the end
He probably is

>Pretty sure Ché fought for injustice
Or against. One or the other.

InB4: alt right loose their shit because race mixing is like kryptonite to them

>good money
Apparently, good money can't get you a perfect score

A cuck for president.. fitting leader for you americans

Not even a CTR shill. Just a facebook-tier troll.

Honestly, I'm sure she will win by a landside.
fuck

i think most racists would date that black woman

She will. And I feel the same way. But he wouldn't be any better. You have two piles of shit in front of you, pick one

Trips for truth. If someone posted a picture of a woman with her complexion and facial features in a black woman appreciation thread, people would reply she wasn't black.

I am from the future, Trump is going to win by one vote.

How much do they pay for all the work you do on this site?

You want to know why I support mass genocide?

This thread is why.

Rather than contribute facts for your political favorite, you guys continue to post 'cuck' and whatnot. Truth is, do you think everyone you call those names is less intelligent than yourself? That's not the case, at complete average, 50% will be more educated in the subject matter. Most of you, if not all, are not versed.

Rather than tell the other person what they are for their beliefs, why not explain why their belief is wrong?

Is it too hard to actually know something about what you support, and what you oppose?

I honestly don't think Trump will lose by more than McCain or Romney, which is fucking amazing considering the entire GOP elite is voting and promoting Hillary.

Still, the fact is Trump is going to lose and we are going to be fucked. Sad

I wish i was black.

>do you want to know why i support
Stopped reading there, no one gives a fuck about you or your desires, kill yourself

I am from the deep future. they discovered the extra vote was cast by Pepe and it was deemed invalid. Since trump cheated Hillary was declared president

Genocide implies targeting people of a certain race

However, your post implies you wanna target people supporting a political candidate

You just lost your right to argue you're not a racist when you're talking about muslims.

Hillary 2016, mothertrumper.

>Most of you, if not all, are not versed.

No problem. I love the poorly educated!

She's going to screw the economy even more, that is for certain. As for the other things she'll do, I assume it'll be just as corrupt as most recent American presidents. I think she'll do far worse than Obama, but probably better than Bush did. I'm not impressed and wish that the democratic party had pick a much different candidate.

You there will be even more jobs?

i'm from a deeper future

Trump gets assassinated by Rosie O'donald and Hillary laughs so hard she has a stroke and dies making Bernie president after a recount of the write ins, the collective millenial orgasm sets off the super volcano in Yellowstone and America is destroyed
mexico builds a wall to keep out the American refugees

Prove my point more about the stupidity of the people contributing.

Genocide definition: "the deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular ethnic group or nation."

And what evidence do you base this dribble you call an argument on?
thats what i thought

Rolling for this lsd induced story

Lol if the Yellowstone supervolcano Erupts, Mexico is gone too.

no its not you cuck

She is so cute.

> that pic on your hd
> someone else is a cuck

She is extremely fuckable.

>polls show
WHat polls?

The big news this week is how the mainstream media is now telling everyone not to pay attention to the polls because of how easy it is to skew them, and that they are not a good indication of anything at all.

Never mind that for the last 6 months they were all "Look at the polls showing Clinton 11 points ahead!" and now that *the exact same polls* show Trump approaching a double digit lead they are all "Polls are bad, m'kay?"

Yeah...

You have to admit African cocks are pretty impressive.

wtf are you talking about?

Best looking First Lady in my lifetime... still looks good today.

Easier to just point out that all the polls said Britain would vote to remain in the EU

However, I don't like it, but Hillary is going to slaughter him like a pig. Anyone who can't see that just isn't paying attention. I don't need a fucking poll to tell me that. I'm not under a rock.

Like I said, I don't necessarily like it, but it is what it is.

She's not ugly but also not hot. And what does looks have to do with any of this?

Trump has never ever approached a double digit lead.

Hillary's best point has been drawing 10 points ahead.

Trump's best point has been drawing even with Hillary.

That tells you a lot about how this election is likely to go.

It's Cred Forums. We talk about whatever we like.

I think she's attractive.

she'll definitely be the hottest female president we've ever had.

Sure you can. I didn't say you couldn't. I was just how it was relevant. I guess you're right; it isn't.

Better than Laura Bush? You're must be retarded.

All the polls did NOT say that. Stop trying to rewrite history.

Over the course of the EU referendum campaign, sometimes Leave led and other times Remain led.

That's not what is happening here. In the US presidential election, the polls are swinging between two nodes, like a sine wave.

The peak for Hillary is around 10 points ahead. The peak for Trump is drawing level with Hillary. The election result is likely to be somewhere in between that range.

Trump is going to overdose on cocaine and keel over, nigger. Then what?

Will I have The job in China ?
My name is Nick and I'm from Canada

>brown hair
>swarthy skin

Sure, if your in to degenerates.

So anyone who doesn't like Clinton is "Alt Right?" Go fuck yourself. I'm a Libertarian and I hate that washed up old hag.

Whatever you say you weird fuck

>Laura Bush
>bait

But the daughter .... shit Everyone noticed ?

Well, its you that will have to live on a 1984-like state where your language is heavily policed, and you work for a slavelike salary to basically pay a debt that will never cease, while sleeping on a cube, instead of just the economic crash due retardness that trump will bring with his pea sized brain.

100% better looking than Laura Bush.

Then why bill cheated on her?

Diapers and brain damage, you can have her, enjoy your servitude, slave!!

Cause some dudes can't help sleeping around, of course. Same with some women.

We have evolutionary impulses to sleep around.

Even Bill knows that she's a cancerous cunt that prefers pussy to dick. He wouldn't even stick it in her to make that foul spawn of hers, she had to get Web Hubble to do the deed.

youtube.com/watch?v=CVvPPQ3SvAQ

That impression of Trump is... PERFECT.

He's so camp he reminds me of that guy in Will & Grace.

... and communism. Your point?

>implying that corporatism is capitalism
Capitalism is great until you get the power to buy shit that you should not be able to, like the right of not having competition.
Then it stops being capitalism.

Cmon, guys... you really need to stop shilin for hillary. Its obvious bu now that Trump will win. You should start searching for another job or invest in learning some skills. Its over, he won, mail scandal destroyed her integrity.

it sure sucks im amarica...

Not a fan of Rosie O'Donnell... but even she is leagues better than Trump.

She has my vote

You know that if rosie ran for president, she would get like 90% of the votes instantly, don't you?

This election is about "i don't want to vote for trump" vs "i don't want to vote for hillary".

well know

Yep, it's a hatefest, no doubt about that. But that doesn't alter the fact that Trump keeps lambasting a woman who is a better person than him.

Of course, Trump being Trump, he won't be able to let it go... so he'll just keep digging that hole deeper.

While I do appreciate your meme shut up foreignfag

"Reality is biased against the right!"

kek

Trump Train

Your average human is a jackass if you look like you're in control you win and seeing as trump completely ignored the moderators and your average voter won't fact check anything he kinda did win.

I completely agree with the statement that he fucked up during that debate.

QUICK

SAY SOMETHING NICE ABOUT HILLOLI

OR SHE WONT GIVE YOU HUGS

If there is a person that can destroy hillary is hillary.
Every time she caters for the SJWs, she drops on the polls, because nobody cares about the twitter drama.
Pepe the frog can be literally her demise.

>hurr durr liberals are stoopid
>I think he's actually going to build a 15-25 billion $ wall, that cuts through mountains, villages, homes, national historical sites, and mexico is going to pay for it
>being this delusional/stupid

If you destroy every single bank and mega corporation backing her with nukes, she becomes a better option than trump.

Those polls are unscientific. Why do Trumpkins hate science?

Scientific polls asked "Who won the debate?":
Morning Consult: Hillary +23
YouGov: Hillary +27
CNN: Hillary +35
PPP: Hillary +11

Post-debate presidential matchups have shown a 4-5 point swing towards Hillary, so the odds are shifting in her favor too.

dating light skinned black woman=/=not racist

This... Trump is a bully and everyone knows it. The second he tries to bully Mexico into building a wall and they tell him to fuck off, he's gonna be pretty much castrated for the rest of his term.

It's like the fat kid who used to intimidate kids into giving him their stuff until one kid stood up and fattened his lip in one punch. Then the fat kid started crying and tattled to the teacher. Yeah, the kid who fattened the lip got detention for the day, but the fat kid lost his juice for the rest of the time he was at that school.

>derp
all raided by Cred Forums and the trumpy reddit.

HOW MUCH DID CTR PAY YOU TO POST THIS FAGGOT?

?

>he kinda did win
>except according to most sources

This is how trumptards think

Because science is rigged against trump!

Accurate polling depends on getting a sample of respondents that is representative of the population whose opinion you'd like to gauge.
TIME: uncontrolled poll
CNBC: uncontrolled poll
FORTUNE: uncontrolled poll
FOX, BREITBART, DRUDGE: all uncontrolled
in case you're too retarded to understand what "ucontrolled" means, it means there is no effort in the poll to insure the respondents are representative of the population as a whole. This leads to
SELECTION BIAS
where those most motivated to vote are the ones whose votes you're more likely to see. These polls usually have a MOE of about 15-30% on average
this is why pollster-initiated poling is slightly better than automated uncontrolled polls. Assuming the pollster follows proper randomization, we can get more accurate results.

statistics, how do they work?

you're must?

God, I can't imagine why the South lost the Civil War.

this
proof
shill

Yep.
Meanwhile Hillary will walk over the world like an T1000 on steroids, doing exactly everything the mega corporations and banks ask her to do without questioning twice.
TPP will be just the beginning.

here's one that wasn't raided by Cred Forums

>polls show hilary is officially the next fucking president of the united states of america.

That poll isn't being taken until november, faggot.

damn, they teaching you attack politics too, thats a trade hilary has mastered. CORRECT THE RECORD. but you already knew that since they are paying you shill salary fucking kike jew

This is one CNN admitted that they basically only polled democrats.

GTFO trumpanzee faggot, all the others proved those polls were rigged by faggots like you

>Hillary gets elected
>becomes unfit for office because of stress and deteriorating health
>joe biden finally becomes president

>statistics, how do they work?

The way Republicans believe most things work: voodoo, black magic, and prayer.

fucking shill, if i polled squirrels who puts nuts away for winter chances are.......

Come on, it's not like the office have some sort of awful ancient curse that sucks 20 years out of your life for every term.

no it isnt you fucking troglodyte how can you be this fucking retarded, kys.

every time I see a bullshit claim made by a chimp like you, I remember Bayes' argument:
"if you're so certain that your position is the winning one, you can bet the probability you're right with money"
plenty of folks willing to put their money where their mouth is, and whatever their ideology doesn't matter when their hard-earned money is on the line.
this is where faggots like you are revealed for the bullshit artists you are: you don't even believe your own cow-shit, you just talk trash, but your shit's cowardly.

that's how I know you're a cowardly faggot:
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

Man so many people are getting paid by CTR. I wish I could get in on that shit.

Have you heard of their gang stalking campaign?

sorry, there's a minimum IQ requirement.

The result is most like a 50/50, with people struggling to find any positive point at all on the debate.
"Are you really asking me to judge those two yelling idiots?"

Given the fact the system want hillary, its more plausible she will win, given the fact there are very, very few people you need to buy to win an election in the US.

How many people polled? Hillary won after CNN shut off the polling after 521 people polled? Strange....

It's hilarious that people still think Trump has a chance. That's Cred Forums, I guess.

Posting polls isnt a bullshit claim though.

d005c39d-3846-48f2-a7da-acfeef063df7

I'd rail a ten year old Hillary Clinton, but I don't think she's qualified to take the White House, only my white dick

Propaganda, also che was the fucking man. read his diary you fucking retard. He was a brave motherfucker. He had the spine and power to go and change things. What you do? Post shitty anti trump memes and dick rate threads on b.
What is the bravest thing u have ever done?
Asked 10 dollar from mommy she said "no" and you told her "fuck you mom".
Get a grip on reality you miserable piece of shit
Also blacks were just as useless 60 years ago as they were 600 years ago.

very low energy post

sad

you know they try to make it believeable you clown

>someone has never cheated in their fucking life and couldn't spot it if the cheater used their hands to do the cheating
I know, i'll give myself a 100, mommy and daddy will be so proud when I get home, even though I didn't study and consistently place in the bottom tenth percentile.
Some things are just unrealistic.

Way to oversimplify. Clinton didn't just cheat on his wife. He did so while President of the United States, and lied about it.

lol'd

why are you posting polls that are 100% bullshit and HAVE BEEN PROVEN BULLSHIT A FEW POSTS BACK?
in case you're a lazy ass:
now, GTFO with your bullshit "polls"

>the wall is supposed to stop people from crossing the border
lol
it's to take money from their foreign aid. If they're going to send their "deplorables" over here and we were gonna pay for their existence in the first place, why not take that money and give it to Americans to build the wall? They exist over here now, why give Mexico 100% of the foreign aid they were to receive if not 100% of their population is there to benefit from it?

Lol, jk it's just a wall because that worked well, historically

I would like to remind everyone that Nixon lost the televised debate to Kennedy

LOLZ...

graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/

Also, that moderator was a dick. He didn't ask Hillary any questions that were worth lying about. She wasn't asked any hard questions about Benghazi, Syria, her private email server, the Clinton Foundation, or any follow-up questions. She was set up to lie less. Meanwhile you could see that he was obviously bias against Trump by questioning him harder and repeatedly interrupting him. Bullshit is what it is.

>yfw this is what all tards think and there are hilltards, too

hah!

Does Hillary Have An scammed ? No .. Trump Have Trump Unaversity, ROFL! Dumbass Fucking Conservatards~! AT LEAST HILLARY DIDNT RAN A SCAM!

Fine. Even if it's true it's for the greater good.

>derp
but he doesn't even really want to build it.

>From deporting Mexican immigrants and barring Muslims to slapping a 45 percent tariff on Chinese imports, Mr. Trump invents his positions as he goes along. His supporters say they don’t care. What they may not know is how deliberately he is currying their favor. At a meeting with The Times’s editorial writers, Mr. Trump talked about the art of applause lines. “You know,” he said of his events, “if it gets a little boring, if I see people starting to sort of, maybe thinking about leaving, I can sort of tell the audience, I just say, ‘We will build the wall!’ and they go nuts.”

nytimes.com/2016/01/31/opinion/sunday/a-chance-to-reset-the-republican-race.html?smid=tw-nytopinion&smtyp=cur&_r=0

being so ignorant as to not know that every other scientific poll adjusts for the known bias of the LATIMES poll:
fivethirtyeight.com/features/election-update-leave-the-la-times-poll-alone/

>my perception of the greater good is THE perception of the greater good and any one else that has other ideas is wrong
How do you feel about religion, oh Great Fascist?

I hope this is troll but just in case 15 yo liberals are this ignorant:

He was up for impeachment consideration because he lied to a grand jury. A crime. Committed by the president. It's pretty fucked up he got away with it. At least Nixon had the grace to resign in shame.

ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THAT
Seems a cartoon frog from 2003 is your biggest fear

>but he doesn't even really want to build it.
I think about 12 people in Texas actually want it built. All twelve own construction companies.
It's the political equivalent of "time-out"

so all we have to do is ask Trump if he banged Marla while still married to Ivana and when he says no we can bust him?

He picked a wall because it's tangible. A law or policy can't be touched or looked at. Even if the wall accomplishes exactly jack shit, it can't be denied entirely the way a piece of paper or an idea can.

ha! Remember to bring a coat when you invade Russia.

the false equivalence is strong with this one. Nixon had his people break into opposition headquarters to steal files. Clinton lied under oath about getting a blow job from an intern.

Not to mention, it was a republican majority in congress that "let him get away with it". Fuck off, microcock republitart autist.

>implying at least 75% of the mongers that support him don't believe it's real

A wall has been done. You're right though. We can always point at it and say something was done. At least as long as no one turns around and sees the tunnel exits 40 feet behind them

>starting a land war in Russia
I'm game to die unprepared in sub-zero temperatures, who else?

so, his main policy idea is a lie that he knows he won't go through with? So, he's just a politician after all. So much for "change".

>implying 100% of the people in this thread aren't mongooses
>unsubstantiated claims derived from personal bias
I am a mongoose.

>invade
We have all kinds of badass long range shitfuckery in our armoury...you know that right? you know no single fuckign shitty country can stant up to the military strength of the USMC Seals DOD etc right?

i love how you faggots all of a sudden start rooting for this faggot putin but the truth is hes been pushed back and losing deals to countries like turkey ever since he is president

America has more military bases close to russia then we have in the middle east.

they cant to jack fuckign shit you dumb nigger

Me when people are so stupid they mistake intellect for bias and call it liberalism.

Trump isn't a liar but he is fucking retarded.

Athiest

>trump isn't a liar

facepalm.

pic with timestamp or you're a cobra

>USMC Seals DOD
>Navy
>Navy
>All of military
>Etc.
I giggled.

No.
He is retarded and narcissistic. He therefore lies to people which while he probably is too stupid to know most of the time, he does know sometimes and doesn't care.
Therefore. Hes also a liar.

wow, no that is not the definition of genocide.

average hillary supporter is exactly as retarded as the average trump supporter and both of them feel entitled to their own smarmy egocentric uneducated opinions.

u wot m8?

If you look hard enough, you will find a hillary supporter that want to vote for her because Sonic the hedgehog ordered her in a dream to do so, or he would divorce her.

Climate change != global warming.

the difference is you don't have to look hard at all to find stupid republicans

you = retarded faggot

If Hillary becomes next president I won't care cos I live in England so the dodgy shit she does probably won't effect me. Will just effect America and 3rd world countries I would imagine. So I don't care lol.

I don't care for your language but I do agree.

Cough cough Hitler cough cough
>cough jets
>cough rockets
>cough better tanks
>cough night vision
>cough better trained troops
>cough sorry I blurt out rebuttal to stupid people when I get sick

You realize Russian farmer peasants bet the technologically superior German Army, Navy and Air Force using equipment 20 years out of date?

Climate change is the subject.
Global warming is a term used to describe the gradual increase in temperature following the previous ice age. Many misconstrue this sentiment into a drastic temperature increase in just the last few decades.

Technically, Global Warming is the climate changing, but climate change is not limited to global warming.

Whomever compiled this image is retarded.

you're already fucked, chap.

Quit doing DMT, CTR

yeah, nah, you're retarded m8
>not them, just can't stand to see idiocy perpetuate

It's been heavily covered. He is a major liar.

What if i want to be a cobra, they are pretty decent ships

Actually, to find a stupid person, is easy as finding anyone that willingly support any of the candidates, instead of someone doing literal damage control, picking the they think will do less damage to the US.

Yes.
When EU finally get that army, and that centralized government, UK is the first one they will go after.

she did run dumbass as part of the peace and freedom party

>by having numbers in excess of (guessing, cant be fucked to check) 20x that of which the Germans had and American industrial support

They will just do it again. and I'm sure the war will drag on long into the winter.

German television quoting an alibi Republican. Is this all you got?

As a non american who studies world politics, the thing that saddens me most about this ejection is that people act like their preferred candidate is honest, trustworthy, and capable.

Neither of them are. They're both fucking horrible. I personally think Hillary is worse, but it's going to be a disaster either way.

Screw people over for the "greater good"

Sounds like SJW snowflake talk to me.

Screw everyone else's rights to cater to my desires.

"Greater good"

No, and I don't care to explain why not.
Mostly this
>current population

damn, that's sad. I pity the uneducated righties.

This is basically a comedy website. By the way, have they checked the truth value of statements such as "Trump is on a war on women"?

So she didn't, given the stupid electoral system of your country.

PEPE!

These statements are inflammatory

>being on a war
Perhaps in?
Fuck my dealer just got the best fucking war last week. I'm gonna be on dat war allllllllllll night

yeah that debate really derailed trump

that's what he gets for admitting to every fucking thing they've said about him. holy fuck

i was supporting him but now it looks like i will sit out the election. not voting for aleppo numb nuts that's for sure.

i didnt read nukes anywhere in your post, funny tha its the nuke that defeated hitler and his socialist faggots, how do you think putin will fare with a 678,000 kilo ton nuclear warhead rammed up his jacksy? because we have nobile vehicles that can launch those, on land, in the air and from the ocean.

Yes.

>its the nuke that defeated hitler and his socialist faggots
Is it even possible to be this retarded?

>There are more Russians fit for service than Americans
>Russians are more willing to draft women
>Russia is larger and colder than america

you trumpfags are grasping at straws

bullshit. even trump admitted he did a fine job.

So does Russia.
>Protip: They have more nukes than the US

This is neither a nice way nor a very clever way to evade an argument

> i think hilary is worse
dude youre not fucking kidding anyone, only an amarican will thing trumps is better then Hilary, the rest of us arent as brain damaged as you fat disgusting slobs... you have no healthcare, your mental health is literally the worst in the world right now

>Trump isn't a liar

That is not a "pro-tip". It's more of an F.Y.I.

>There are more Russians fit for service than Americans
This changes once we implement draft.
>Russians are more willing to draft women
It's not the 60s anymore, we'd likely draft Women
>Russia is larger and colder than america
This does not matter for air power which is like the USs Crack

Also
>Russian navy is jokes
>Muh Russian armor from the 90s that hasn't been maintained

China is a paper tiger, and Russia is just paper.

it speaks volumes about the current state of the republican voter base...
Majority old white men = majority retarded cry babys

I'm not whomever you were speaking with.
I have no dog in this fight. I have been a criminal my entire adult life and I will not stop because a new figurehead takes office.

You realize you are rationalizing for something that is blatantly unconstitutional and quickly deflating your credibility or anyone's ability to take you seriously, right. America is about individual freedoms and choice.

you guys can really stop arguing about this. We're talking two nuclear powers - they are not going to fight a conventional war, nor are they likely to being nuking each other. It would be the cold war 2.0.