Sluts dont exists

Sluts dont exists.

Your girlfriend is not a slut. No one is a slut. Sluts aren’t real. Sluts are a construction invented to make women feel bad for daring to fuck the way men do—which is exactly however they like. The term “slut” assumes that a woman belongs to any man they sleep with—that vaginas are erasers that take on some of every penis we interact with and somehow, in the process, become dirtier. Used. Not as good as a clean, untouched vagina. Less worthy of respect, admiration, and love. Are penises used when they interact with vaginas? Based on sheer volume, way more lady juice gets on a penis than sperm gets in a vagina. But no, penises aren’t considered to be less worthy if they’ve seen lots of vagina. Because penises are supposed to seek out vaginas and vaginas are supposed to stay locked up in a tower waiting for true love. Isn’t that how it works? Prove me wrong.

nice
let's make this a copypasta

you're right

shitty OC attempt/10

ABANDON THREAD

Back to Tumblr.

Slut detected

This would be accurate if were also as easy for men to have sex as any woman.

Do to the ease by which a woman can find a willing participant, her promiscuity is looked down upon. It's much more challenging for a man, so it's not as badly perceived when males have frequent sex with multiple partners.

Israel is a legitimate country, prove me wrong.

How you call a door that opens to all keys? A shitty door

How you call a key that opens all the doors? A good key

> But no, penises aren’t considered to be less worthy if they’ve seen lots of vagina

Yes, indeed. You know why ?
'Cause I'm a boy, and when I'm in a bar, drunk, at 3am, and want to go back home with some pussy, I won't get any. You know why ?
Cause for us, It's hard/complicated to get sec on demand.
Instead of you girl in the same context you just have to be there to get attention, and sex on demand.

It's hard to be a a man that get women on demand (some of us wil never have), but for girl it's easy. It's a privilege.

You should check them.

Back to Milo's sweaty anus :^)

The definition of a slut is a woman who sleeps around a lot.

I know women who fit this definition. Therefore sluts exist.

bang on
and bang on

Milo Stewart is trash, get out nigger.

Too bad the world is full of shitty doors today.

a MASTER key

Found the retard with 0 reading conprehention

Lol, you were expecting a serious answer or insult after all. Pathetic.

So having had many cocks inside you makes you bad?
Wouldn't that mean that it is the contact with the evil cocks themselves that supposedly makes someone a slut.
The way I see the slut dilemma is the notion that our society thinks women>men, so a woman who likes being with many men is basically tainted by the inferior males. Also where does most of the slut shaming come from?
Most men I've met would be delighted to be with a woman who doesn't make them jump through hoops before having sex with them.
I think I remember a twitter survey, where they looked up all the slut shaming and found out that a majority of it comes from other women.

Women would not be slut shamed if they were men. Because gender is a social construct and, like everything else, men make the best women, the solution is to breed out CISsloots and create a brave new world of traps instead. In-vitro reproduction and cloning will permit a world of perfect Alphamen and Trapsubs.

Everyone will be happy in this new Sodom.

I wouldn't, traps don't turn me on.

It actually means you're not fertile. Which is bad.

Get shitted on by evolution, slut apologist.

(the twitter stats were about general harassment and rape threats unless if there was another one)

How am I a slut apologist?
I was just going with the notion of the op and came up with a different angle it could be perceived through.

NIGGERS STFU NOBODY CARES

Sage goes in all fields

but vaginas do get stretched out and actually mark the point of deepest penetration, also DNA from the semen of all men who came in her bareback is absorbed into the woman and actually forms part of the child.

/thread

nice try

Men can be sluts too.

/thread

A slut is a woman who cheats you clown.

but when a male cheats hes '' a badass'' fuck right off you MGTOW cuck

No he's an asshole, a dick, fuckstick, whatever. Not MGTOW, you're a moron.

Eh no, he's considered a dog and most people around him will lose respect for him. I've seen guys get kinda congratulated by some people, for having lots of casual sex when they are single. But generally most people condemn cheaters.

Why are girls so mean to guys who aren't super aggressive? It's almost like we don't exist to them, and if they do recognize our presence, they look down on us or instantly friend zone us because most of them can't handle a man that will treat them with respect. Stop treating guys who respect you like doormats and maybe eventually the overuse of the word slut will go away.

>1. too fuckin long for me to care enough to read
>2. somebody's pussy hurt about being a whore
>3. somebody's pussy hurt from being a whore

>sluts don't exist
>post picture of huge slut
K

It's like posting a pic of a huge dong, then claiming theres no such thing.

>also DNA from the semen of all men who came in her bareback is absorbed into the woman and actually forms part of the child.

Citation needed for fapping purposes.

>Why are girls so mean to guys who aren't super aggressive?

Evolution. Give up and go gay. That solves everything. No matter how weak, stupid, fat, ugly, stankful and otherwise loathsome you are if you go gay something will fuck you.

Not me, but something.

we have slut you know what to do girl show them tits

we have slut!!! you know what to do girl!!! show them tits and tine stamp!!

whiteknight on Cred Forums

it's not even summer

Don't go gay man , roofie the whores

>Sluts don't exists
Tits or GTFO, slut. And learn to write before you post again.

3. Nicely done.

Shower, penis is clean.
Pussy can never be that clean; it's almost unwashable.

Except white males dont shower for weeks on end...