Sluts dont exists

Sluts dont exists.

Your girlfriend is not a slut. No one is a slut. Sluts aren’t real. Sluts are a construction invented to make women feel bad for daring to fuck the way men do—which is exactly however they like. The term “slut” assumes that a woman belongs to any man they sleep with—that vaginas are erasers that take on some of every penis we interact with and somehow, in the process, become dirtier. Used. Not as good as a clean, untouched vagina. Less worthy of respect, admiration, and love. Are penises used when they interact with vaginas? Based on sheer volume, way more lady juice gets on a penis than sperm gets in a vagina. But no, penises aren’t considered to be less worthy if they’ve seen lots of vagina. Because penises are supposed to seek out vaginas and vaginas are supposed to stay locked up in a tower waiting for true love. Isn’t that how it works? Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dvavPJtSIUM
youtube.com/watch?v=tjKmyM2EpU4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

Either white knight or b8

Hitler thread!

nah my ex was a slut

>the way men do
The women that actually like sex get around much more then the average man.

I dont look down on sluts, but they sure do exist.
I'm more like, you go girl, do what ever the fuck you want with your sexuality! Now come here and let me fuck you good, you dirty slut

How many fats can you weigh?

Shutup SLUTT!!!!

>inb4 the virgin's catchphrase, "A lock that opens with any key .."

Hitler and a slut.

You see you can have a shitty lock opened by any key or a top tier lock only opened by 1 key.

Hitler and a bunch of sluts.

Sluts exist, guys are sluts too

what if the dick is the lock?

Right on time.

>Dick is a lock
>Docking

Only a good man could feed deer like that.

Penises don't get mudflaps from overuse.

A wrecked vag doesn't exactly grow a new hymen. Arguably, being a slut could refer to the deformation of genitalia after excessive sex. Idc if a girl wants to enjoy carnal pleasure, that's her business, but you can't just say somebody isn't or can not be called a nymphomaniac when all they do is crave sex

i don't want to fuck some worthless slut
you know you're wrong

Dumb sluts with daddy issues fucking until they find him

You're probably a slut!

an hero thats how it works

Jim Jefferies sums it up nicely:

youtube.com/watch?v=dvavPJtSIUM

HEIL HITLER you degenerate pussies!

youtube.com/watch?v=tjKmyM2EpU4

sluts are as real as douche bags...

Memes dont exist

Your waifu is not a meme. No one is a meme. Memes aren’t real. Memes are a construction invented to make images feel bad for daring to look the way memes do—which is exactly however they like. The term “meme” assumes that a meme belongs to any man they meme with—that memes are erasers that take on some of every shitposter we interact with and somehow, in the process, become dirtier. Used. Not as good as a clean, untouched meme. Less worthy of respect, admiration, and love. Are shitposters used when they interact with memed? Based on sheer volume, way more meme juice gets on a shitposter than replies get on a meme. But no, shitposters aren’t considered to be less worthy if they’ve seen lots of memes. Because shitposters are supposed to seek out memes and memes are supposed to stay locked up in a tower waiting for true love. Isn’t that how it works? Prove me wrong.

If you add up all the women and find out the average amount of times per year that they have sex and make that the standard then you can be considered a slut if you have more sex than that. It's not some arbitrary numbe because a slut is someone who has more casual sex than the average female. Doesn't mean it's a bad thing it's up to the girl to decide if they're proud of being a slut or not;)

You are a slot Op

So a married woman who fucks her husband three times a week is a slut.

A single woman who fucks somebody different every weekend is not a slut.

Do you even logic?

ha