What is wrong for my tinder profiel? Is it not good. Fyi i want to attract white lady (half black is ok too)

What is wrong for my tinder profiel? Is it not good. Fyi i want to attract white lady (half black is ok too)

Problem is your face

and your a sand nigger

/thread

Oh and you sound like a massive faggot, you're searching for girls on tinder not men?

It reads like shit and is kinda boring

you look like a spic.

Satan confirmed

your sunglasess are gay and you look like an illegal. also cheesy moustache

simple, you're not an alpha male

That's not your profile. Also what suburb in melbourne are you from? Somewhere near bundoora?

"like to cuddle"? what are you gay? Whats a potterhead? like harry potter or your into pottery? doesnt matter, both are gay. You also look mexican. Not many white girls want a mexican.

FUCK YOU GUYS I GET PUSSY YOU KNOW I CAN MORE THAN ALL.OF YOU WHAT THE FUXK. SUNGLASSES ARE WORTH 400 DOLLARS AND JACKET IS ARMANI FUCK YOU

You're cute and probably too nice for that shit site. Dating sites are not a good idea and they'll make you feel like shit.

women don't want to see guys posing for pictures like women do. they want to see pictures where are guys out doing things, among a crowd, successfully socializing. this signals to them, on a subconscious biological level, that the man is strong and a good potential mate.

when guys pose for gay/feminine selfies, they look like women. women don't want this.

Lol sorry for yell. Just realised noone mocked the jacket. Its sensitive issue my father brought it for me

pothead, daydrinking, houseparties

You ask question like you want to fuck me.but sorry im not interested in gay boys

Did your mom buy you the sunglasses?

Harry potter you fuxk the stories. Hogwerts and shit

>being 24
>"potterhead"

Man you are fucking sandnigger...

Fucking lel

Lol know she not allowed out of the house really except to womens shit

needs more fedora

Clean that dirt off your lip.

Maybe try growing a mustache.

Talents = i'll buy you pizza. Wut. Where you learn that talent OP you faggot

no white ladies with your looks (spic/muslim)

Funny guy. How bout after after I kill your mum then bury her I clean the dirt off and fuck her. Show your great moustache then lets see it

White aussie girls don't go for indians

You're thirsty as fuck bro

You know I don't come to this part of Cred Forums I use /adv and /biz but they said.come here but its a fuckijg bullshit

First picture is a selfie; women are put off by this. Change the first picture to a photo taken by someone else, preferably of you doing something fun.

You are pretty tall, but picture is taken from above making you look small. Use a picture that makes you look tall (you inside a doorframe or something). Also, you are hiding good bone structure under dumb sunglasses- first picture should not have sunglasses.

Remove the emoji, remove "I like to cuddle"

>ugly jacket
>ugly big nose
>dirty sandnigger
>dirt on lip
>gay cringey profile
>gay blue sunglasses

Aussie girls will love it. Nice car (i have prelude its new) and I am rich basically and have talents and my friend owns a caltex and i can do burnouts in the carpark behind and chicks love that shit so suck my dick in your holden comodore BRO

Thanks good advice. I wish to you some good hot women from tinder.

No aussie girl will want a dirty indian

Whatever that means I don't know
Maybe you are hungry as fuck but im not gay BRO so calm down

Say you have a dog

I'm not indian you fool. Also why not anyway? Aussie guy can have a giŕl from my race I dont care

Indians are disgusting pigs, i hope you and swine of a family all die you curty smelling sandnigger

Indian, arab.. Its all the same shit youvall smell bad and look ugly

I don't have a dog and I don't want ti make up a lie. Sooner then later she finds out or I have to buy a fucking dog then get rid of that shit and and say it ran away. I would throw it off a bridge or some shit

you know i'm right. you guys all come on too strong.

I think your long jew nose is too close to your asshole thats why it smells

I come on you too strong faggit

>Saala Indian curry fucker

>stupid dumb fuck white boy in his mums basment on a broken computer chair

Yo patel you are only interested in sex and that makes you not interesting
At least if you were white girls would be interested in sex with you haha

Why don't you just stick to your arranged marriage

>I like to cuddle
kek

Fuck off I offer pizza and to hang out why does it look like I just want sex. If she doesnt fuck me it is her loss and I dont care. She has two chances to fuck me or i am gone to the fucking wind like swiiishh

Why don't you just stick to your bed sheets

Yea faggit cuddle do younknow it? Or you have never been with a woman. Your first time having sex is like you learn to ride a bike when you a kid, it is your dad holding you from behind

You are not humble or intelligent enough to have sex with a female, but many men find your attitude and ego sexy. Your boypucci ever been penetrated?

Sorry i am not good enough you are the king. Please save some vagina for me dont take it all mr king. Boypussi sounds like gay shit so no thanks

That should answer why girls don't want you.

Most people are not enticed by necrophiliacs.

You friend zoned them by calling them "partner", then you tried to bribe them with pizza which sounds pathetic, drive a truck which screams small dick, and you are a stoner. Pretty much a fail on every level.

Shhhhh............. can you hear it? ....it's jimmies....... rustling..

I dont drive a truck moron. I drive a honda prelude 2015 model. And I don't do drugs apart from.cocaine

Maybe because you come off as a total fag, "I love to cuddle"... .WOMEN like to cuddle they dont want a man who acts like a woman be a fucking man. Do you perhaphs take duckface photos as well?

>Teri ma ko kutte se chudaunga saala fatherfucker. Fucking Pajeet poo sucker

>tacky sunglasses and facial hair
>cringy name and profile
and u live in melbourne too fuck

this
this is why i dont mock clothes

Hey Pajeet, I think aussie girls arent interested in guys who shit in open places or dont even have basic hygiene like a normal functioning toilet in the house. Let alone have sex with those dirty curry eaters. Sorry bro I'm not a racist or smthing but you guys are just filthy fuckers with some problems

First of all, you should take your sunglasses off. What's the point of uploading a profile pic if people can't see your fucking face, dude?

dude you are a sandnigger why not just join isis all the guns you want plus sheep sheep as far as the eye can see

Cocaine isn't any better retard

you're a wannabe fuckboy and brown get a fucking medical degree then fuck some white trash you brown trash