Being a hoe at work right now tell me how to take pictures and I will, yes this is me and yes it was taken right now

Being a hoe at work right now tell me how to take pictures and I will, yes this is me and yes it was taken right now

Where the fuck do you work where they let you dress like that?

>tell me how to take pictures

While burning to death.

With a fucking timestamp

If I was your boss, I would actually kill you if you showed up to work like that. I would end you, and I wouldn't be able to help myself. I would be possessed by primal rage. It wouldn't even be my fault really.

Front of pussy

i would quit on the sport if i worked with some faggot like this

How do I timestamp?

Adrian?

Write the current time on a piece of paper stupi

Assuming you're somewhat of an adult I'm really ashamed to be the same species as you for having to ask this. Thanks for depressing me dude. That hit really hard.

I'd suck his cock. Yummy!

Holy

Thank you :3 I would rather be doing the cock sucking though :c

Pic with precum in panties.

What?

thats fucking gay you know?

Just don't chip your teeth on my apadravaya.

I don't want to dirty them though! I was talking about like poses you guys would like to see!

Can you write "Fuck Sam" on a piece of paper?

Duh?

Show ass

dicks out for harambe

AGAIN!

Dick peeking out the top of panties you little slut.

Oh Jesus its on the west coast with me

severe mental illness

Oh God OP PLEASE write Hi Books!
It will make my life complete

Show me your ass baby.

how much dick have you sucked in your pathetic life

Can you lift up your shirt a bit more?

You have a barbecue and a hotplate and filthy floors. Do you work in a hookah parlor?

Alot.

Write Andrew's little bitch.

Pretty please.

What combo of drugs are you presently on?

Kinda habit forming, ain't it?

Yes!

Take a picture drinking bleach & toilet cleaner you faggot ass nigga

I LOVE you OP! You sexy little thing you

YOURE GONNA GET YOUR FUCKING HEAD KICKED IN !

You first

Kys

1)where do you work

2)sharpie in pooper

Do one with "Ko3 är tjock" on the paper please!

Awh thank you!

I'm over the sign making already lol, and I'm a Virgin nothings been in my ass so no and a hookah lounge

and one with hey ismail

No sign for Andrew? oh pooh!
Still think you r hot

show stocking feet

Please eliminate yourself from the gene pool

>being a hoe at work
>not willing to put stuff up ass

what are you fucking gay?

Sorry hun! But thank you

Again, you got first.

Rub some cum on your lips

Im gaaaaay

DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT

show us cock

get your cock out

nice OP I like the suspenders. So what do you work as to be dressed like that

ko3 är smalast i världen

Hookah bar

nuförtiden kanske, jag saknar den gamla goda tiden när man kunde ta en bärs med han fler än en gång i veckan.

Fat

I can also be found on snapchat @ cutegirlyboyx

WTF?

thats kindah spicy. All those greasy arabs staring at you and sniffing ur sweat as you pass them

you are their dancing boy yes?..........yes

Can you write "Matteo gasparini hat einen grossen Penis" ???

Can you do one with a real knife down your throat?

Would be immensely appreciated

I'll let you fuck me I'm a guy btw

Can you take off your shirt?

That's gay

How tall are ya boyo?

I know

5'11

Holy shit. Walmart will hire anybody these days.

if you're going to try to pass as a girl could you at least keep the fucking mustache shaved? its not that tough faggot

Please i fucking beg you can you write " Matteo Gasparini has a big dick " On a piece of paper??

Pic with a raging hard on tryng to tear out panties.

RiP

Fucking homo please get cancer

Found the closet cocksucker

Fucking KEK

I am not gay but OP is weirdly arousing, with his junk in those colorful panties and that hairdo

I AM AS GAY AS THE REST OF YOU BUT THIS NIGGA HAS A FUCKIN MOUSTACHE WHAT IS WRONG WITH Y'ALL

DITCH THE MOUSTACHE MOTHERFUCKER GOOD LORD

>at work
and who the fuck would hire someone like you

THIS. THANK YOU.

ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants ants

And yet the jews that wrote the bible promote homosexuality

hmm really makes you think

Lmao

Cali 'n all that, ya know?The state of the faggits.

How the hell you end up working at a hookah bar like this?