Should i stop smoking?

Should i stop smoking?
doubles decide

depends, do you want to kill yourself or not?

If yes, stop. If no continue.

I mean this video alone makes me wanna fucking kill myself, my fellow negro

Wtf do you care what some negro and white girl do?

ok bye

retarded cucks ^

McPhee'd

Nah you should smoke twice as much.

Yes. Quit, so you deal with the withdrawals and then when it gets too much hang your traitorous self

Cigs or weed?

what black cock? are you a trans fag?

continue filling your lungs with tar

roll

No

yeah bro, it's worth it
I haven't smoked cigs in over a year now, just vaping

faggot
stop it. get some help.

hot

more

>not this shit again
Like,i know it's bait,but don't you ever get bored?
Don't you ever think to yourself - "how can i be this big of a worthless faggot?
Don't you ever look at the sky at night and say-"i don't want to be a disappointment anymore"
Do you think it's funny for us to see these relentless bait threads like bbc and circumcision everyday? No,no it's not.
Look at yourself.
You're making bait threads and getting a cheap laugh out of it when retards start arguing about it.
How does that make you feel?
I'm sure you're chuckling now but deep inside you're probably just a fat,hollow husk that barely resembles a human being.
"Oh man,look at that user! He made a whiteboi thread! What a champ!"
You're disgusting.

Represent the naysh, boiiiii!

continue smoking

check em

Niggers will fuck anything.

Are there actually people who like to be cucked or... is this just an american thing?

Waaaait a second. You're saying that a nigger could possibly fuck another nigger? That's disgusting. How can they do this? And what's next? Gay niggers? This world is really coming to an end.

just go outside and see who is dating who

it is happening all the time

A nigga can dream, right?

I mean, idgaf about girls dating whatever they want. Just wondering if men actually like it when another guy fucks their partner.

I see a lot of people in Cred Forums posting cucks, makes me wonder if Cred Forums gets a fetish satisfaction out of this or they just do it for the lulz.