ITT we sing The Fairly Odd Parents theme song

ITT we sing The Fairly Odd Parents theme song

>Timmy was an average kid...

nigger

God parents fairy God parents...

TWERP

RUBBER GOOSE RUBBER GOOSE RUBBER GOOSE RUBBER GOOSE RUBBER GOOSE RUBBER GOOSE RUBBER GOOSE RUBBER GOOSE RUBBER GOOSE RUBBER GOOSE

>that

chocolat shake

Obtuse
Rubber goose
Green moose
>Drug abuse

Timmy Timmy timmy turner he was wishing for a burner to kill everybody walkin you know that his soul in the furnace

But now he plays for days in a maze and there's a Minotaur-taur, tiny minotaur-taur, little minotaur-taur, mini minotaur-taur Minotaur-taur, tiny minotaur-taur, little minotaur-taur, mini minotaur-taur Cute little tiny little minotaur sittin' in a cradle (Awwe) He thinks that maybe it's a baby, but it NAY BE! I'm a tiny minotaur! Little minotaur! Kill you any minute-ARRR! Minotaur-taur, tiny minotaur-taur, little minotaur-taur, mini minotaur-taur Minotaur-taur, tiny minotaur-taur, little minotaur-taur, mini minotaur-taur How do you defeat a mini minotaur? Many mini minotaur-taurs hate tar tar sauce They're deathly allergic to tar tar sauce You'll be fine, do you have some tar tar Tim Tim? (No) You'll need some tar tar to kill him. (Oh) Things are looking grim-grim for Tim Tim! (Ah! Ohm. [strike match] [GASP]) Wait, what's that in his tum-tum Tim Tim? It's a bottle of tar tar, Tim Tim! Someone before you tried to kill him. Open the jar! (Twist the lid off...) Open the jar! (Counter-clockwise) (Oh) Release tar tar, to kill minotaur.

Fuck bitch on bet have her walkin she fuckin for bet wildin for wallet

LOOK THERE'S A SNIP-

large guys with CHOCOLATE SNAKES

God parents fairy god parents

The jews will be smokin
While Timmy is a-tokin
Genocidal suicidal incestuous mother buttfucking her son while sucking on cosmos wand
Cosmos wife in the corner abusing her fairy clit crying while squirting like ol faithful.

I move in. Dick in her mouth, pounding down her throat like a iackhammer. She pukes all over my cock, then uses her vomit for lube as I brutally fuck her asshole. Timmy pinches a loaf right on the living room floor. Hell is real and I al Lucifer. I wish my cock was a sword.

Giant snake
Birthday cake
Large fries
>Baby shake

IT FLIPS YOUR LID WHEN YOU ARE A KID WITH FAIRLY ODD PARENTS

No one understands

kill yourself
please, please kill yourself
you should really kill yourself

moon man, moon man, can't you see?

Shut the fuck up
You're a stupid cunt
Shut the fuck up
>Nobody even wants you here

Spics and niggers need to hang from trees

I AM THE ONE
DON'T WEIGH A TON
DON'T NEED A GUN TO GET RESPECT ON THE STREET

Eep Eep was an average chimp

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

this cancerous thread

His magic little bitches plant his every shit

Cuz in reality

They're poor farmers, really poor farmers.

i just love your racist ways!

MY SHINY TEETH AND ME

beat me to it.

>icky vicky, eating my tiny dicky