>got

indeed

how old is she now?

Too old.

Legal, just like before.

no shit?

that's older than I expected

Omg sauce pls

Sorry, don't have sauce. I just collect them from time to time.

>hot
she's such qt 3,14

also post more qt actresses

photoshop you mongoloid.

Yeah I know, I looked it up and she was born in 91

bump

>tfw when you feel bad about jerking off to an 20 yo because you thought she was 13

she was already really hot back then...

Sersh is a goddess.

Eh. I don't know if I'd say really hot, necessarily. Although I'm too old to have watched lazy town, so im missing that nostalgia.

she was hotter back then and I ain't even a pedophile.

too bad she lost that cuteness
also she's kinda stupid judging by the interviews I've watched

She's always been good looking to me, man. Even when she got chubby for a bit.

I haven't seen too many interviews with her.

ye

I felt she lost the "innocence" once she got older
She's still beautiful but I personally liekd her better when she was younger

Pussy doesn't have to be smart to be fucked.

>tfw when no Irish breeding sow wife

I wish she would pose like this now.

>tfw no Irish nanny to watch your unborn child

Her accent makes me diamonds, I feel you user.

I like her both ways, man, but I see what you're saying.

Speaking of, I think Raffey Cassidy is pretty damn gorgeous as well.

I'm planning on going on a vacation to ireland and hopefully meet someone
Pretty sure it wont happen but I don't see what I'm losing

Are there beutiful women in ireland?

I actually bothers me that no one really agrees with me on pic related. Usually I have a fairly generic taste in women that anyone could get on board with...

If you like pale women, yes there are.

nice
Do they have their own way of behaving? I know it sounds weird but most women I've met in my life are kinda the same, like the sterotypical modern woman

I haven't found someone I'd actually like to be with and be together with as a partner or whatever, not just for fucking

I don't know dude she looks like Clifton Collins jr to me.

bump

I think she's cute as hell.

that's a man

more qt's please

There's an increasingly generic type of women in Ireland, sure. But for the most part, Irish women are less pretentious and more interested in boy-like banter than women elsewhere, I've found...without being overly vulgar and retarded, in most cases.

An interesting thing about Irish life is the intense reeling away from anything inauthentic or 'forced'. This has made it traditionally a difficult place to simply 'pick up' women, because contact like that has to sort of occur organically, rather than by deliberate small talk and (God forbid) pickup lines, even if they're moderately funny. It doesn't matter if you're a rich baywatch-looking American flinging money around and buying everyone drinks, most Irish women will still scoff at the blatant forced behaviour, and will show little interest.

Other than that, they're an odd blend of ultra-left leaning social values mixed with very traditional values, particularly around the raising of children. Not sure what else to point out.

Implying she wasn't already hot

This might sound even more retarded but
I would consider myself a careful, calm, relaxed and caring person
I look much younger than my actual age (I'm 21 but look 16), I'm skinny and pale though but I can probably put on some muscle if I want to, just too lazy at the moment

Think I would have a chance?

So people keep telling me. People get even more alarmed when I tell them she's pretty much a 10 for me.

I honestly think if I had seen her for the first time in the flesh it would have been one of those cliche moments where I would have been initially speechless.

I agree, man.

But then again, I'm partial to cute Jewish girls. Which are apparently hated on Cred Forums.

bump

>I look much younger than my actual age (I'm 21 but look 16), I'm skinny and pale

Haha, Jesus Christ, you're basically describing me to a tee, besides the skinny part (naturally broad, used to be buffed up, now returning to jelly and a lil' fat).

You'll have more of a chance here if you're a sincerely good person, and funny, than elsewhere I reckon - along with the fact that you'll fit right in if you're pale. Literally just the other day when talking to one of my friends in college (he's from a commuter town outside LA) he was talking about how less full of shit Irish girls were, and how it is far more common to see couples based plainly off of personality, with wholly unequal looks.

But again, you'll still need moderately good looks to have plenty of chances. But above all else have spontaneity and controlled confidence, and you'll do fine. Unlike me ;_;

Ye, too bad Im mildly autistic and it gets even worse when I'm social (unless I'm drunk)

Is behaviour like this curable?

Curable? Depends on the extent of what you would consider a cure.

It's difficult for me to describe one because I'm coming from the point of view of someone whose base personality is sociable and funny, but has been completely suffocated and deformed since a certain strain of body dysmorphic disorder took over my life from the age of ~14, and has rendered me housebound outside of my academic life.

Over the years of isolation, I have become a fairly textbook autist in terms of my behaviour, but I still feel as though just throwing myself out there might help, but my disorder, along with the autism it has spawned makes that an intensely difficult prospect. Perhaps it will be easier for you. If so, I would recommend just forcing yourself into social environments that could very well humiliate you further.

>Over the years of isolation, I have become a fairly textbook autist in terms of my behaviour,

ye, that's me.
Been seeing a shrink once and going back after the weekend.

This is really keeping me back when it comes to social relationsships and work

Yep. I'm seeing a Psychologist. It has helped me better govern some of my thoughts, and has led to a slight improvement in my day to day life, but there's only so much that self-management (and medication) can do for your mood when it's not met with real changes like being more sociable and obtaining friends.

I'm currently trying to figure out if I can live a reasonably contented and functional existence alone with no social life, but it doesn't look likely. It seems as though it needs to be cultivated and sought after with as much energy as a job when we're in our position. But after secondary school, such measures are difficult to pull off.

>Yep. I'm seeing a Scientologist. It has helped me better govern some of my thoughts, and has led to a slight improvement in my day to day life, but there's only so much that self-management (and medication) can do for your mood when it's not met with real changes like being more sociable and obtaining friends.
>I'm currently trying to figure out if I can live a reasonably contented and functional existence alone with no social life, but it doesn't look likely. It seems as though it needs to be cultivated and sought after with as much energy as a job when we're in our position. But after secondary school, such measures are difficult to pull off.

>an actress being attractive

Whoa, you just described me perfectly

She looks like she supports communism/social justice

worst part is that I can't get a qt gf

Only had part jobs after I was done with secondary school.

I can't commit to getting a full time stable job and I don't know why.

About living a functional existance alone with no social life, I try to enjoy myself as much as possible by just playing games, staying comfy in my own home and just block out stuff that reminds me on what I'm missing out on... but then threads like these show up
I usually ignore them but this one pulled me in