Anyone have more like this?

Anyone have more like this?

> this is what Americans find attractive

As in my brothers wife? Or my wife's sister? No to the first and yes to the second

Im of the same mind, would definitely be loyal to my bro over my wife any day.

Dude I fucked the shit out of my sister in law and wound up marrying her. Way better lay than her sister or her mother.

>Ill take things that never happened for 500

>> this is what Americans find attractive
As opposed to what... Traps?

Scared of women who are bigger and taller than you, bitch boy?

This guy nailed it. And not only would I look, I'd bury my face in there.

well this ass seems pretty fuckable bitchy faggot

Whats wrong with "this" you a fag or something?

in law? i would if even if she was my sister

You must have grown up in a pretty uptight town. Slutty mom with kids with different fathers, the shit happens. One slutty sister and another who is the opposite but not exact opposite.

Get out of your mom's basement and live a little. You might actually get laid.

Lots of replies, but i guess nobody has anymore pics like that?

I know there are a lot of sluts, even my brothers wife can be a slut but im not going to betray my own brother. Even if she's the biggest slut in town, men fucking married women aren't really to blame since they might not have known that she was married or they don't know or care about the husband. But I know my brother and I know his wife if I fuck her then I betrayed my brother for some cheap pussy, it's not worth it imo

Unless he's willing to share. Then that changes EVERYTHING. My brother has offered his wife up to me only because he can't stand her. I never accepted only cuz, he's right, she's a cunt, albeit thick and hot.

I want something I can carry up the stairs, not break them.

Your brother's a piece of shit cuckold then. That doesn't mean mine is too

>not wanting to fuck this
Clearly this thread is hetero and not for you

My (now-ex) sister in law (wife's brother's wife) tried to fuck me once after a night at the bar. I turned her down, because I was young, naive etc.. We never spoke of it again.

Looking back, wtf!? I should have plowed her drunken shitpipe until she cried tears of joy.

Carry, not throw.

Still i like a woman with curves and someone i can fuck hard wothout jabbing myself on bones. Plus fucking a ribcage isnt very appealing for me eother.

Yeah me too. A little less than the OP is usually what I like. Fucking a skeleton isn't really nice.

I would look if that were my own fucking mother.

Tell her to pu on some clothes.

Being not attracted by something doesnt equal being scared monkeyboy.

Manlet detected.

Fuck yeah my sister-in-law is a fuckin hottie...I have hinted to her while we were drunk that I'd bang the shit outta her

Nobody suggested yours was, faggot. He hates his wife. Doesn't mean he's cuck. He wouldn't be getting off someone else fucking his girl. Learn what words mean, you stupid nigger.

Definitely hilarious.