Wat do after getting fired from your career you thought you'd be working at until you retire?

Wat do after getting fired from your career you thought you'd be working at until you retire?

I've been fired from jobs before, but the company I was at for 15 years just let me go. I feel like my life just got derailed.

Feels thread

Create larger company same market as the one that fired you, buy the company, work there forever.

It was Southwest. That's gonna be pretty hard.

Go Postal.

Time to start looking for another job you pansy ass bitch.

posted just for the kick

What'd you do to get fired?

I'd like to drop kick taylor swift in the cunt
>with my penis

You have made space for the new. What would I do today if I were brave. Be brave and allow the creative and directive ways of the universe to be with you in these shifting times. You are strong enough to weather the storm and rise above again like the eagle flying high. Stop squawking like a bitch. May the force be with you, young jedi

i got hires yesterday and got fired today and i dindu nuffin wrong. that's capitalism for you m8

We have a personal website where we manage our schedules. It's basically like a calender. I told my girlfriend to log on for me to make sure my appointment was scheduled because I was driving. The IT department asked me where I logged on from, because the IP was different. I told them my girlfriend checked my schedule for me. It got passed on and somebody (i don't know who) was pushing for the idea what I did was a "huge security threat" and they ended up firing me.

Have you tried sueing them yet?

What they did doesn't sound legal user

My thoughts exactly
Try sueing your way back in
But you won't make any friends that way...

The dubs don't lie! Cunt-Punt post mod is go!

I'd like to kick her in the cunt...With my tongue.

My lawyer looked over all of their company policies and he says what they did isn't legal.

He said I could sue and I would win but not to count on me getting my job back.

He said they'd probably settle out of court, throw some money at me and tell me to fuck off.

That is not a bad deal. Why would you want your job back. Take the money, get your resume together and move on

you don't get fired from a career faggot

Well then, do that and look for a new job meanwhile. There are plenty of fish in the sea!

Itt - the American dream.

you would be pretty lucky to get some money thrown at you.

dafuq would you give your gf your company log in info? you are lucky they are not calling you a terrorist since this is an airline

I need some advice.
>work steady job at gas station for 9 months
>well liked, many friends, good hours
>cute manager transfers in
>she has a crush on me
>invite her over my place to smoke pot
>she is all over me so we fuck
>Fwb for a few weeks
>tell her i want more
>start dating
>everything is going super well the first few weeks
>She starts becoming more distant
>i start acting like an asshole, to everyone
>i become more stupid, i wasn't like this when we started dating
>gf slipping through my fingers
>at 3 months iv'e lost every friend iv'e had, my boss hates me and gives me less hours
>everyone treating me like shit because apparently i'm racist
>being shamed out of my job
>promise i wouldn't smoke weed so i could find another job
>a few days ago she breaks up with me
>feel terrible, get drunk as fuck and smoke a blunt
>trapped
>my own doing
>cant feel worse
>want to quit
wat do

she was cheating on you, sorry user

I know she was. That's why iv'e been treating everyone like trash, didnt know how to handle it. But now i'm fucked so i guess that's justice.

Yeah I thought about it, I don't want to work for a company that could get rid of me like this. Trying to get another job at another airline is going to be really hard since they're going to look back and see why I was fired from my previous one.

Wat

I'm definitely looking. I don't think any company is going to be thrilled to hire somebody that got fired.

Well, this was only a calander... I don't share my login info to our other sites to book flights, look at plane manifests, etc with anyone. That's a security risk. My personal schedule isn't a risk at all. It's like somebody looking at my calendar on the wall in my office. I didn't think it was a big deal as they made it out to be.

Why do they think you're a racist?

She is so beautiful..
She deserves everything she wants.

after reading the green text I was wondering the same

Because i'm an idiot. I said african american (never done that before) in front of my black manager. every black person in the office kind of treated me like shit after that, so i acted like an asshole back. There's no reason to lie when i'm user though,i think i'm subconsciously racist. I don't treat black people any worse, if anything i'm afraid i'm going to say something offensive so i treat them differently. I think yesterday took the cake though, my black coworker said "we know your racist it's ok" under his breath, i thought he said the same thing he said every day and let me know his register was open. I guess my brain didn't process it quite well and i said "ok" afterword he said screw you and i freaked the fuck out. I kept going "what did you say" trying to figure out what the hell i responded to. pissed him off even more, that's why i cant go back. I think my only option is to quit.

Shove that foot in

Working at a job where people don't like you is just miserable. Get a new job and make a good impression to new people that don't know you