Who's sick of this gremlin fucker's face??

Who's sick of this gremlin fucker's face??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/geWvXRHzmqQ?t=1m
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wanna punch that nose so bad

watching his newest video right now :3

fucking prick keeps coming up in my recommended someone kill this jew

me

yeah he's pretty fucking autistic, don't know why he's so popular

fuck off

Not even trolling but when the fuck did this guy become famous? i've only recently seen his vids on the home page and have yet to watch one.

This

What is that all about

he became famous from his over the top, hipster-style vlogging using the same music samples pretty much everyy video

He looks like the offspring of that old "what" lady

autistic little manlet

I kinda enjoy watching his videos from time to time

Why do you spend time where you have to end up seeing his face? I have only see his face here.

It is not that hard to avoid things. Quit being a faggot sheep watching other faggots YT videos. Really.

Mark Cuban?

being jealous about this gremlin ... forty kek

I don't know who this man is, but I'm 90% sure he's jewish.

What a great ad

I heard he's an ass hole with the cameras off.

Yes, he is a child entertainer like PewdiePie apparently. Some faggot other faggot kids watch and think is funny apparently.

Mark pubeman

Literally who?

Thats antisemitic

i kept getting recommended his vids so i watched one or two; i dont fucking understand why he is popular. all he does is walk around talk about his day. someone explain why he is popular

Literally the literal guy in ops literally posted lit pic, literally

nose?????
dude look at his mouth his upper lip is nonexisting and his eyes are so far inside his head that he can see behind him

Because he gives millenials a taste of what it's like to be rich

You're antisemitic.

he kinda has the same nose as Sgt. Dominick Pilla
youtu.be/geWvXRHzmqQ?t=1m

I'm actually Jewish and I'll be contacting the adl about you

I watch his videos every once in a while. They're OK I Guess but I don't understand why he's so popular. He has like 5 million subscribers. His videos aren't THAT compelling. I dont get it

watched some of his vids and subbed a while ago because he went to Amsterdam (i live there).

Got fed up with his crap piling up in my subscriptions page and unsubbed just the other day actually

And I'm the sha of iran

ooooooooo

not me

Marketing brah, seems he spent a lot money on it

Any of you faggots watch his video flying in first class like $20,000 sit looks nothing impressive $20,000 for a flight fuck that.

> ITT: Filth of the Earth

If you dont like his videos there is always an option NOT to watch them? But no I need to whine on Cred Forums about it cause my life is worthless compared to this fuck and that cannot be ofcourse

I fucking love getting Doug with high man his channel is awesome.

jesus fucking christ would you stop re posting the same shit over and over again cunt? it seems that you are a whinny little bitch thats angry thats not you

Ive only watched two if his videos:

- The First Class Upgrade one
- The McDonalds $20 burger one

Ive seen all I'll ever see of this homosexual.

>he's so popular

I don't know who that is.

jewtube helping out a fellow jew to get some shekels and youre surpised because?

Too bad he doesn't like weed

underrated post

Did work for Nike. Add firm took off.

who is this