Spotted this fat brony on the bus. What a fucking loser

Spotted this fat brony on the bus. What a fucking loser

>takes pic of some guy on bus
>Call him a loser
Reevaluate your life faggot

Yet you are taking sneaky pictures of him.
Gee user, what an exciting life you must lead.

Because he's fucking hilarious. Even had the pink pony as his wallpaper on his shitty s2

This. user, why are you such a negative person? Why do you have to put others down? It isn't going to impress anybody.

I highly recommend you start gardening. It's nice to create things and take care of them.

You should be ashamed, user.

>"Hey, hey. I've taken photos of someone from an outgroup. If I make fun of him, you guys will like me right...right?"

Shadow the brony, OP, find out where he lives.

I'll do the dirty work.

So we can post pictures of little cartoon girls being raped, videos of people being slaughtered, AND ACTUAL RAPE, but if you make fun of a My Little Pony fucking loser then that's taking it too far.

Apparently so. Other anons are probably ponyfags

Did he smell?

Hard to do the dirty work without leaving the basement user

To be honest I just felt like taking the shit out of you.
But that is my reaction every time I see someone trying to curry favor by pointing their fingers at others.
I honestly think brownies are kind of sad, but if they are happy fandomming this together and they don't try to force me to join, I don't really bother with them at all.

stupid autocorrect, bronies*.

Why don't you try and become user's friend, he could be a cool guy

I've got a cold so couldn't smell anything. He was wearing kinda pic related without the cross and "rope"

k
no one cares you know
and pretty much everyone in this thread would enjoy your suicide

Is OP a female?
Most men could give a rats ass about other men,OP seem to have objective views on me, they type of which are consistent with being attracted to men . OP seems to be picking out what is acceptable in a mate

Same
Nope but I'm gay

>fag calling others loser
That's real rich, you fags deserve to be round up and shot

>masturbating over fictional characters is fine
>having a total bro in your life is not fine

I couldn't help but read this post in redneckese.

>projecting your own insecurities on other people

Bronies, homosexuals, transgenders and the lot of the retarded 'humans' are a disgrace to life, mate.