Ask a question on a Amazon or similar type of site

>Ask a question on a Amazon or similar type of site
>"I don't know, sorry I couldn't help"
THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN ANSWERING DUMBASS

> things that grind your gears thread

i don't know, sorry i couldn't help

not sure why they do that, sorry OP

people who reply to a majority of your statements with K

>Write a very heavily thought-out post explaining some angles that have never been considered before about creationism vs. evolution, and why Religion is essentially a much needed bi-product of social evolution
>THIS THREAD NO LONGER EXISTS OR WAS DELETED

Would you rather never have a reply, and be left to wonder if anyone even considered your question?

seconded

this tbhq

Basically everything blacks do.

>discussing religion (or politics) on Cred Forums

RETARDALERT.GIF

>tip

I'd like them to do their job and help me solve my problem. Not just say pre-written bs or "sorry" of they don't have a response.

When you only want to text someone casually but they read your messages and respond almost instantly and are forced to continue conversation so u dont seem like a douche

>'tis

then just don't text them if you don't want to have a conversation

To be honest, nobody should answer a question they don't know and let somebody else who does answer.
For my part,
>being unable to caffeinate oneself

Royalty-free easy listening music drives me up a fucking wall. That and automated answering systems

>retards who have mastered the art of spoiling a moment
e.g one of my best friends (he always fucking does this shit.. he has some old lady syndrome I swear)

>hanging out on the porch of my cabin
>enjoying some strong liquour
>friend just out of the blue
>"this is so nice... this is nice, isn't it?"
>and I have to awkwardly nod "yes"
>what I truly want to say: "we were having a good time till you suddenly decided to spoil the fucking thing"

It's like hanging out with your grandma

People who bring the whole fucking family whenever they go grocery shopping.
>take up entire isles
>have to dodge little shits running around with their own carts (why is that even a thing?)
>noisy as fuck with all the screaming and crying

I have a friend who does this shit.
He also always has to work in how depressed he is whenever we hang out. I know for a fact he's not suicidal, he's just being a faggot.

Airport security

AKA the reason 99% of people were late to their flight

Dudes that REALLY want to get into MMA, show up once to the gym, never return.

Cliché as fuck but the DMV
Not because I don't have the correct documents, but because of the way the people who work there act. They always have that superiority complex and act as if they're better than you.

Fat chicks in leggings.

People who use tbh, fam, etc unirononically

High school kids who dicuss politics and think they're smart but actually sound fucking retarded.

>I'm depressed
>How can you be depressed if you're not suicidal?

>Act as if they're better than you

The moment you give a retard just a single ounce of authority. fucking hate the DMV.

Being depressed doesn't mean you are suicidal, retard

If every time somebody felt sad they jumped off a bridge I don't think we'd be where we are today

Non burger here, what's the DMV?

There's a whole board for it

work program for high school educated black people

Me.

Adding on:
>people who answer a text with "Oh."
I cannot stand this shit, that means they were so intent upon putting nothing of substance that they actually took the time to add the period afterwards, as if they are emphasizing the fact that they have absolutely nothing to respond

>I know for a fact he's not suicidal, he's just being a faggot.
if you and other people are just ignoring his depression then he'll turn suicidal one day or another. may take a while.

God dammit I fucking hate this. Now I almost double check number of replies, page number, and refresh again just for safety before beginning a long reply. Too many times I've spent like 10 minutes crafting my response down to the letter and then the fucking thread has 404'd

>confirmation of reception
How does it feel to be a robot?
Most people would like a response even if it were a negative response. The fact that you don't means you're unable to deal with letdown properly and you'd prefer not knowing to letdown.

Oh.

You friend spoiled the moment because he made a comment that it was nice? He was sitting on your cabin porch, drinking some liquor, and looking around at all the beautiful nature outside, made a comment about how nice it was and that's a problem for you? Jesus dude, lighten the fuck up. You sound like you were the one who made it awkward by your own delusional interpretation

same thing as OP
Robots everywhere.
Oh. = I have received your communication and do not have a satisfactory response, but I would like you to know that I have received your communication.
>getting mad that someone acknowledges you
lol Cred Forums never change

long replies are wasted on Cred Forums. they make more sense on slower boards.

That's just bad parenting if they're letting their kids disrupt other people's shopping. Which unfortunately seems quite common these days...

It's hard to ignore when every other sentence which comes out of his mouth features some form of self pity

I disagree, it's most needed here where it cannot be found.

He's being sarcastic you retards, that's his whole point, that they are separate conditions and the guy he responded to was acting like they go hand in hand

and are you trying to help him with his problems or is it just a "ah, ok."? if he is your friend then you should try to help instead of getting pissed that he is indirectly asking for help.

No one likes faggots who whine and cry all day "oh woh is me!" What the fuck are you supposed to do? You can only try to help so much before it starts to drag you down too. Fuck that man, you've got your own life to live.

eh, most people won't read them and they'll disappear shortly after.

Department of Motored Vehicles, it's the acronym for the place you have to go stand in line (usually for an eternity) to get your driver's license, title for your car, etc. and more often than not the people who work there are fucking miserable assholes who do everything at a snail's pace and do their best to be as unhelpful as possible because they hate their lives and want to project their self loathing on to everybody who comes in. And since it's not a business, they don't have to worry about presenting a good image because you have to go there whether you want to or not and they know that so as a result they don't give two shits about providing good service. And since it's a government job, it's almost impossible to get fired unless you're really do something blatantly awful

If you can wait long enough, it will solve itself
That's better than getting off your ass and having some compassion, isn't it?
>being friends with anyone who has an iota of negativity in their life
faggot

This is sardonicism. You're a piece of shit. Depression doesn't automatically mean suicidal. There are chemicals in your brain. Adaptation-level phenomena can make you depressed. Having too much fun can make you sick.

Exactly! Thanks dude

This to be honest.

Absolutely correct, but if you can't find worth in the practice, how can you find worth in the execution? Just reinforcing your own position with evidence is beneficial to you. A response is even more beneficial to everyone, but that does not devalue a post that never makes it online.

>Department of Motored Vehicles, it's the acronym for the place you have to go stand in line (usually for an eternity) to get your driver's license
It's the future, now. You can schedule a time to visit (at mine you can).

This. There's nothing wrong with a friend reaching out to me when shit turns south, I'll always be there to help, but when it's a damn near constant flow of self pity and depressing comments day in and day out, that shit gets fucking annoying. Especially because these people are usually the same ones that constantly complain about their situation but never do anything to change despite everyone else's advice. Fuck those people, if you're not going to make an effort or take my advice to heart then shut the fuck up about it

i do that stuff all the time though. it's still wasted on a board like this, except in maybe some very few threads

>it's still wasted on a board like this
Then you're practicing Tennis on a Football field. Switch up the threads you visit, and you might find more reason to explore ideas with anonymous individuals online. I have enjoyed responding to you, even on Cred Forums. I'm not exactly typing novels, but there are somewhat complex sentiments being traded here.

All depends on the state you live in. Some are ahead of the game, some are woefully behind

What exactly makes it "wasted" though? Even though the threads don't last as long, there's so much more volume and that likely means there are more people reading your post than on other boards (if that criteria is what matters to you). But it shouldn't matter, what should matter is that you are able to construct a comment that contains some value or information, even if that value is simply somebody else's opinion. I would much rather have one or two people read my post and gain some insight from it rather than have a hundred people briefly skim over it as they're scrolling through threads. Plus, on Cred Forums people have a tendency to read threads more thoroughly because of how short lived they are, the responses are very timely and so the conversation feels active and current. Unlike on other boards where you're reading replies from 2 days ago and it's unlikely a poster will ever see the reply you're giving him. Whereas on a Cred Forums thread, there's a much higher chance a poster will read any and all responses to his post.

That's what makes Cred Forums special and so alluring compared to other forum sites, because it's fast pace and threads unfold quickly enough for people to be able to follow the entirety within a single session, instead of having to make a point to check back over the course of days and weeks to see how a thread is going (assuming you're still interested at that point). For informational threads, I like the slow pace, but Cred Forums isn't an informational board, it's a discussion one

You cant read three posts here anymore without some asshole trying to make propaganda for trump or clinton.

Tbh fat chicks in leggings are pretty okay fan.

My thoughts exactly.
Surprised how this thread turned out, as well as by the mere existence of individuals very capable of verbalizing their thoughts and constructing well thought out responses. I didn't even know that existed here. Cheerios

agreed, confirmed asshole.

I thought you'd might interpret it this way.
I'm not retarded mate, I do see how it's appropriate sometimes.

thus I included this in my post "he does this all the fucking time".
so... no, I wasn't the retard.

>wat are memearrows?