“Donald Trump will have the nuclear codes”

this is the most scary thing I ever read

It's somebody ok with this?

I think stpehen king must learn about true terror

Other urls found in this thread:

wnd.com/2015/08/military-experts-iran-already-has-nuclear-weapons/
kageshi.com/rooms/r3hab
youtube.com/watch?v=5f20GWfx6FY
money.howstuffworks.com/personal-finance/debt-management/chapters-bankruptcy.htm
gao.gov/assets/660/655278.pdf
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/07/27/why-clinton-is-less-trusted-when-trump-lies-much-more/
charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.summary&orgid=16680
charitywatch.org/ratings-and-metrics/bill-hillary-chelsea-clinton-foundation/478
politico.com/story/2016/08/bill-clinton-used-tax-dollars-to-subsidize-foundation-private-email-support-teneo-227613
cbsnews.com/news/clintons-dispute-report-on-bill-clintons-use-of-ex-presidents-program-money/
vanityfair.com/news/2016/09/bill-clinton-former-presidents-act
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Don lives in this society, too. Nuking it would affect his profits

I'm voting for trump. Jimmies rustled.

You've doomed us all.

I'm voting Trump too. MAGA motherfuckers.

>most scary

>Its somebody ok with this?

>stpehen king

Typical Clinton supporter

You think they gave the codes to the nigger in charge? No. Presidents do not have the power to start a nuclear war. Don't care what Hillary tells you.

Fuck off Hillary shill

Need I remind you that it is Hillary that not only said outright that she would support indiscriminately bombing the middle east, but is also the one that's trying to start shit with Russia?

Go back to your CNN desk, faggot.

This.
These dumbasses act like the president has a big red button on his desk that says "DO NOT PRESS"

I hope you enjoy cleaning your windows yourself when Mexico disappear fag

It's not easy to launch nukes for starters you need to launch two nukes for it re even work

Hillary is threatened by a cartoon frog and wants to delete websites that go against her. bye bye Cred Forums if she gets in!

Pretty sure the president isn't the only one who decides who to nuke. Multiple people have to confirm using a nuke before it will launch.

So what. If Hillery gets them she will probably sell them to our enemys and they will use them on us.

Stay mad

Lol.

I clean my windows myself now. I guess you don't. you liberal faggot.

You act like that's a bad thing...

When it comes to foreign afairs, trump is safer than hillary.

Hillary
>helped negotiate a deal with oran so they now have an easy way to make nukes
>constantly blames russia and creates conflict with the 2nd strongest country in the world
>has been in favor of every aggressive US invasion

Trump
>wants to fix relations with Russia meaning the two largest super powers would be on the same side
>wants to let russia finish the job in serial
>wants to isolate the US and quit trying to be the world police.

I'll put it this way, who would you rather have a gun?
>a criminal who has proven themselves too dangerous to hold a gun, going so far to get in standoffs with other gun wielding people and committing past acts of violence

Or

>some isolated redneck with a farm who hates violence but understands the need to own a gun in his situation.

Lastly

George Bush had the codes.
Bill Clinton had the codes
Obama had the codes
Trump having the codes is a lot safer than those previous 3

>probably
>maybe
>in the realm of speculation

OP is a retard. Trump is most likely a Cred Forumstard. And most Cred Forumstards act like trump. Fuck out of here with your bullshit.

Nobody is going to drop nukes until the next recession, you see politicians don't actually do much, economy is the true force that rules the world, it is in our nature

Just like it trump gets them you think he will use them.

>probably
>maybe
>in the realm of speculation

Wait, I thought you hillshills wanted illegal aliens to become citizens and be paid for by the state?

I hate auto correct

Ignore the shitty auto-correct spelling.

I believe in only one conspiracy theory and that is the idea autocorrect was made to fuck with people.

>Iran

>Syria

>Hillary
>helped negotiate a deal with oran so they now have an easy way to make nukes

1. "Oran" is not a country.
2. Assuming you mean the Iranians, Clinton led negotiations following sanctions which resulted in the cessation of manufacture of weapons-grade arms, and allowed UN inspectors access to Iranian nuclear facilities to verify that they were not producing weapons-grade uranium and plutonium. As a result of those negotiations, on the 28th of december 2015, Iran shipped 11 tonnes of uranium to Russia for decommissioning.

Her deal has PREVENTED them from having the facilities and material to make nukes, not given them "an easy way".

your statement is 100% the opposite of reality.

>Turning your argument into mine
I don't give a shit about either of them, it won't make a fucking difference which gets in.

Same shit, different asshole

They're both terrible. Trump means protectionist trade war, tax cuts for the rich, more borrowing. Clinton means American empire building in the middle east, bankers get away with murder, more borrowing. Central banks pump the stock market to paper over the cracks either way

Nothing is going to convince the Trumptards not to vote for him, OP.

They are hard-wired for hate and revenge against Mommy figures like Clinton.

>You know nothing about our nuclear weapons.
Good job.

America is already great.

Different user, but if you have a moment you may read up on this:

wnd.com/2015/08/military-experts-iran-already-has-nuclear-weapons/

I still don't think our priority is to keep them from nuclear weapons (not really a threat to us, they would need a massive amount of them), but rather to try and keep them in a destabilized situation to exploit them and the surrounding countries.

He knows more than you do about them Trumpfag

>world nut daily

sounds legit Trumpfag

How is it bait?
Trump is a total dipshit with real problems both with his business and political sense and yet you faggots still think Clinton is worse.

She reminds you of your mom telling you to do shit you don't want to do. Face it.

Why are you faggots posting screen shots from your Containment Board?

what a pussy you are OP.

Oh look a mommy's basement faggot who thinks nuclear war is cool. :)

you're the first person I've ever seen to relate Clinton to a mom... so no

I'll bet you stick your tiny cock right up to the screen when you post that
Trumptard

OP needs his tendies

Sorry that I'm a visionary.

You hate her because she reminds you of your mom telling you to clean up your room and do shit that isn't hating niggers, spics or shitskins.

Curious why someone would get a tattoo of something from a Milky Way commercial. Seems like too much of a coincidence for 2 separate tattoo artists to misspell the same word the same way.

Then again most tattoo artists aren't really the brightest of people so maybe it's not such a coincidence.

yes that is why

Fattening empty calorie memes aren't going to save you faggots.

Clinton is going to win Win WIN WIN.

pretty autist you are

>faggots getting what they deserve

+1 for Hillary

Look the faggot keeps replying.

Hillary is telling you to take the greasy empty pizza boxes out of your room, at least away from your mattress. You've already had bedbugs once.

"Hillary Clinton will have the power to declare war on Russia."

That's the scariest thing I've ever heard.

afraid of trump but willing to give codes to old woman who thinks the cold war is still going on.
wew lad

>Look the faggot keeps replying.

i noticed, but its funny to get him so riled up about the shill so I keep replying

right?

Says the faggot supporting a clueless ADD dipshit like Trump.

nah it's cool i'm sure she'll use a super secure Yahoo account to store her access to the nuke codes

If Donald Trump has the codes, And he doesnt win, America is fucked, because he can use the codes to blow up america.

It's funny you think I'm the one being riled up Trumpfag.

Trump isn't going to win. Hillary is. Nobody wants an unstable blowhard with 6 bankruptcies pretending like he knows how to run a country. :^)

So true.

I'm voting for Trump!

Like me on twitter and facebook if you are also voting for Trump! Please? someone?

>It's funny you thinnk I'm the one being riled up Trumpfag.

>Trump isn't going to win.

you know what's even more scary than that? a lot of people are voting for hitlary because she has... a vagina. i know! i swear to god it's true, there are lots of people like yourself that are omega-cucked that will vote for a megalomaniacal, lied under oath multiple times, charity thief simply because it has a vagina. now that's fucking scary.

Says the faggot still replying.

Why can't you just ignore my posts?
Could it be I'm just right, you're a stupid Trumpfag and you can't handle it?

Hey OP can you rage a little more? You mad about Trump bro?

this

No, Trump isn't going to win.

Did you have trouble reading the post you replied to?

Says the one NOT voting for her because she has a vagina.

See I can do it too

All of thy sins be remembered Hillary.

>Says the faggot still replying.

Even if Hillary's ONLY qualification was 'having a vagina,' she'd still be more qualified than Drumpf. And I fucking hate Hillary

Trump will make the whole world better.
We need more leaders like that.

>Voting for Trump because he has a penis

fucking christ you faggots

> lied under oath multiple times,

>Did you have trouble reading the post you replied to?

Imagine a woman who showed up to a presidential debate completely un-prepared. There, they sniffle like a coke addict, interrupting her opponent 70 times.

Lets further imagine that she's had 5 kids by 3 different men, was a repeated adultress, had multiple bankruptcies, either paid zero federal taxes, or at best, refused to show their tax returns, and who celebrated the housing crisis in which many thousands of families lost their homes.

And she'd never held any elected office in her life.

Would you vote for that woman?

holy checked

quads decides it, trump wins

he's going to kill himself soon

Defensive, much? Is this how you act when your mom tells you to do something?

no spergs, i'm not voting for her because she's a megalomaniacal, lied under oath multiple times, charity thief. her having a vagina has very little to do with my voting choice you silly little cunt.

check em OP, you lose. now go kill yourself ya cancerous scum

someone clearly has mommy issues, this faggot can't stop talking about his mother hillary

So why are 'people' voting for for the criminal Hillary?

Is it because she has a vag?

It's why I'm voting for him.
Jesus, this is America. We need a president as stupid as our general population to give us what we ultimately deserve.

>Defensive, much? Is this how you act when your mom tells you to do something?

I see. You can't actually respond with real answers why you're such a Trumpfag loser so you ape the person handing you your ass.

Typical Trumpfag.

>I'll put it this way, who would you rather have a gun?
>a criminal who has proven themselves too dangerous to hold a gun, going so far to get in standoffs with other gun wielding people and committing past acts of violence

>Or

>a criminal who has proven themselves too dangerous to hold a gun, going so far to get in standoffs with other gun wielding people and committing past acts of violence and also talks like a retard
FTFY

being so upset that he's samefagging, must be a shill

why should you care?
you're not 'merican

Projective Trumpfag is projective

we've been through this.

Hillary reminds you of YOUR mom. That's why you're such a faggot when she tells you to do something, like stop hating niggers.

suuuuure you are. That's as believable as a woman voting for hillary for reasons other than being a woman

herpderp

Isn't it just ad scary that there are weapons that if used can cause the Apocalypse and a the world has to trust a different dumb ass every 4-8 years

i keep fuckign hearing this "she's more qualified" pigshit. she's been caught out on so many fucking lies, scams and outright fucking fraud all you hitlary cucks should be fucking ashamed of yourselves for supporting her. but you won't be, no, you'll keep crying the same pigshit day and night because you don't have a guts to admit you were wrong. just like her. go fuck yourself.

He's not even samefagging, he's literally just raging at every comment lol this is amazing. OP truly is a faggot

I'm not okay with anyone having nuclear codes.

a crusty old dried up vagina at that. i'm not voting for that. donald has access to far more scrumptious vaginas.

TRUMP - cause awesome vaginas

idk why you keep bringing up mothers and niggers, was your dad a nigger who left your mother to raise you on her own or something?

i feel quite blessed to not have as many issues as you do

Acting like it's still the cold war.
It's not like they supplied China or ragheads with uranium.
And uranium has more uses than weapons. It's a fucking power source.

>. she's been caught out on so many fucking >lies, scams and outright fucking fraud

no she hasn't
stop lying Trumpfag

this

>mothers and niggers
it's all you basement faggots ever think about

you're all so in denial

OP right now

>trumpfag!
>donald DRUMPF LMAO
>MOM
>MOM MOM MOMMY MOM
>YOUR MOTHER FUCKING MOM!!!!!!

autistic much?

>brings up his own mommy issues and talks about niggers when no one else has talked about either
>it's all you basement faggots ever think about

amazing bait or unbelievably retarded

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT THE MAJORITY OF FEMALE VOTERS WILL DO, YOU DUMB CUNT. THEY'RE VOTING FOR HER BECAUSE SHE IS ONE OF THEM. THAT'S IT. THEY WANT TO SEE A WOMEN PRESIDENT FOR NO OTHER REASON THAN SHE IS A FEMALE. HOLY FUCK.

See

It's not b8 if it's true faggot

You hate Clinton because she's basically telling you to clean up your room like your mom does

I think OP is one dem internat trolls i keep huring about, that or he's inbred

yeah so what? Lies>truth

stupid Trumpfag admitting your shit is a house of cards

>still talking about his mother

i'd let Tom Kirkman have them

well Trayvone was def still a child, so it isnt wrong

and who claims Hillary is poor?

I know its stupid to even reply to this level of autism, but there are deff better pics u can use

kek

I don't have mommy issues
I'm a Clinton supporter
you do Trumpfag

you do

topkek

can someone count how many times OP has said mom?

>implying I'm OP
>implying you aren't btfo by the truth

it's gotta be over 20

he just did again

>on Cred Forums telling trump supporters they have mommy issues
>has mommy issues

It's scarier knowing that for many years the nuclear codes were just 00000000. Coould basically be used by someone trying to hard crack them.

> she's been caught out on so many fucking lies, scams and outright fucking fraud

Please, name one actual fraud which she's committed. With sources to prove it.

Likewise, one "scam". With sources.

Lies? Have you ever looked at the fact-checking sites - I'll let you pick any of them. Yes, she lies, she's a politician, its their job. But she lies orders of magnitude less than Trump does.

meanwhile lets look at the alternative. A man who created a false university whose victims are suing him for the fraudulent claims - a university which ripped off books and passed it off as the syllabus, etc. That's fraudulent, or a scam. Likewise the trump foundation, which has failed to perform the required legal checks for years, like special registration and submission to audits. Or the claims to be donating to veteran's charities, where the money is never given over. That's a fraud. Or the bribing of the florida Attorney General with money from a charitable foundation, to fund their reelection, when they were debating investigating Trump for the university. That's not merely fraud or a scam. that's is utterly illegal.
And the lies? Trump, on those fact checking sites struggles to have a single claim listed as truthful.

Criticising clinton for "frauds, scams and lies", and then voting for Trump is like complaining that its a bit warm indoors, so going outside and jumping into a bonfire.

Atleast you libcucks are accepting he is gonna be president now.
Now if only we could all get you in one place when Trump gets access to them...

As long as you faggots can't admit your mommy issues about Hillary you need to reminded of them

Hillary shills paid with money.

Trump shills paid with facebook likes and retweets and upvotes

It's working, though. If it wasn't a big deal, they'd stop replying.

The nail has been hit on the head.

Trumpfags don't want a woman telling them what to do, especially their mom.

oh don't worry cuck we won't forget you after this thread

> when you are In pure denial

did your mom touch you after your dad left?

Not nearly as frightening as Shillary selling them to the highest bidder.

>With sources to prove it.
inb4 breitbart, wnd, newsmax, clownhall etc

kek

>"It's somebody ok with this?"
>what a fag

Shillary already trades secrets with foreign powers. You really think she is the safest to put in the WH? The woman has long record of scandals and you legit think she's better than Trump. Not only is OP a faggot but he's also an idiot.

Sarah Palin would make a better president than Hillary.

Every Trump thread is going to have this reminder from now on. :)

she'd make a better one than trump

I'd fuck Sarah Palin, I would not fuck Hillary.

Sarah Palin is actually a bigger nutcase than Trump, so no.

You basement faggots sure have some strange heroes.

Damn the hillary suppoters in this thread getting fucked bruh

I'm a democrat. I would have been so happy to vote for any republican over hillary...except Trump.

Why did you have to fuck that up. All your fault

>I'd fuck Sarah Palin

>stpehen king

yawn. still posting emoticons is cool.
are not convicted and not an argument here too kid?

>implying there's literally anything wrong with voting for Clinton

Sounds just like the Hillary idiots

once Trump sees this he's going to have a stroke from fapping too much

>trusting anyone with nuclear codes
>ever

Are you basically saying that that clinton supporters are basement dwelling mummy faggots and Trump supporters are independent, intelligent people? I agree with you my man.

>believing that supporting an unstable shithead like Trump constitutes an argument

Yeah it's so totally the same thing

Stupid Trumptard

me too, thanks

Honestly, most of us are not that enthused about Clinton, but she's the only real option to keep that deranged microcock autist Trump out of the whitehouse.

>unstable

>Trump and Clinton
How did America end up with this shitshow?

>It's a retarded 12 year old thinks a single person has complete control and authority over nuclear weapons

>Trump supporters are independent, intelligent people

BWHAHAHAHAHHAHAaaa

>unstable

god damn he's a fat fucker aint he

fraud? scam? too fucking easy: Clinton Foundation.

lies? jesus christ kiddie, there's so many, were to start?

fact checking sites? you mean those ones paid for by her? kek, come on son.

meanwhile...

>Yes, she lies, she's a politician, its their job.

It's there job to promote the interests of the people, not promote their own self-serving interests you silly cunt. now fuck off and go claim your $8 and buy a happy meal you $hillary funded cunt.

BWHA BWHA BWHA BWHA CAPSLOCK

>being this lack of reading comprehenso

hey look, a trumpfag that is also a tinfoil hat wearing lunatic. Shocking.

BwaaaHAHAHAHAHhahhahaaa aa a hhh a

What about a fat girl threatening to kill herself on cam? ITS HAPPENING

kageshi.com/rooms/r3hab
kageshi.com/rooms/r3hab

>unstable

>Clinton Foundation.
>kiddie

yeah, we get it. 68 and 70 year old people fall down sometimes. Let's move on.

yea, deflect like a good little $hillary cunt. run along kid, big boys are here now.

i dont give a fuck maybe its time to make this world burn in nuclear fire
but trump wont win and if he would he wouldnt use nukes anyway

wow people trip sometimes

better not let them run for president

stupid trumpfag

>mommy's basement logic

Hillary Clinton sat on the Senate Committee on Armed Services for six years and claims she doesn't know what classification means.

Sure, Trump doesn't care to know the limits on Presidential authorization to use nuclear weapons.

But Clinton doesn't know what TOPSECRET means. She lost a laptop (by mail) and a USB drive that contained her entire e-mail archive. What the fuck do you expect her to do with the nuclear launch codes?

>trip

>big boys are here now

yes, I can see that. Such a big boy. Mommy must be so proud.

So, you're admitting you dont have a single actual source that can prove your claims of "frauds".

And not one single "scam".

and you're admitting that you will refuse to actually look at the fact-checking of lies or truths, because you're convinced that some sort of nefarious conspiracy by clinton is paying off every single website on the internet? Good to know you're a delusional idiot there, then.

>It's there job to promote the interests of the people, not promote their own self-serving interests

And you think that Trump is NOT oncerned with his self-serving interests?

Wow. you really are completely incapable of critical thinking or rational thought, are you?

>supports a mentally unstable retard like Trump
>calls other posters "kid"

its trippy TRIPPY trippaaay!

youtube.com/watch?v=5f20GWfx6FY

except he isnt.

every time he says something stupid, social media memes him even harder

wow people get sick
too bad they don' t have nazi stormfag immune systems like you

trump is a successful business man which is what america needs because of being in debt
thee end
oh yeah male psychology is different than female psychology... america needs a man in charge i swear im not misogynist.
do you want a president who gets screwed or does the screwing??

>satanic trips

the devil is going to burn your ass for posting such weak tripe faggot

Why do people think the president will have these "codes" or a "button" they just type in and press and nukes soar off into countries without any other authorization being needed? Real life isnt just some movie or cartoon. People are so fucking dumb.

>“Donald Trump will have the nuclear codes”
At least he isn't a religious nutter like most Rebuplicans!

>trump is a successful business man
with 6 bankruptcies

I passed out once when I had a fever and decided to go to class anyway because I had already missed too many lectures. I was 19. That kind of shit happens.

Where's Mitt Romney or John Kerry when we really needed them

Y6529eah why do you think the President wouldn't actually be the one making the decision to fire the nukes? Silly us. Better keep crying about Hitlery
lol

Enjoying their life of wealth like normal people would.

>do you want a president who gets screwed or does the screwing??

I would prefer a president that presides.
one who understand the word diplomacy. one who respects allies. one who leads by example.

not one who displays the worst traits of greed, arrogance, ignorance and zenophobia.

this post says trips 3 times, and its trips 6.

>weak tripE? faggot

or nah?

But we're assured Trump is going to do that.

He just doesn't want to give his plan away to the Enemy.

>unstable

and when her eyes dont line up?

>peoples eyes move weird sometimes, okay?
>when I was young one time my eye moved
>this is completely normal trumps eyes are crossed too!

>quick to google image

Your a faggot if that scares you even as pesident you don't get to just go launching nukes. Learn about how checks and balances work. Regardless of the fact our stupid nigger president went and fucked that all up by just doing what he wants. Anyone who thinks trump is some auful person is fucking dumb. Look at our gov. We need to wash out the old trump may not be the best but he's a step in the right direction. It's in his best intrest to do good for America dumb fucks think he's out to screw people over look at hillary she's just like my stupid vindictive cunt grandma truly cold hearted. Newt G. Was way worse then trump

so now we're reduced to your OCD about someone's eyes

it's a huge issue in the campaign, Trumpfag

sigh. you're hopeless. Your'e one of those people that has latched on to this health conspiracy and won't let go until she's dead. It could be 20 years from now, but you'd still be like I TOLD YOU SHE WAS SICK.

YUGE! Health issue, much like John Mccain, I don't want an unhealthy person in office. Keep grasping at straws Hillfag (see I can do it to!)

>checks and balances
>against a military that agrees with Trump

not same person but you have no idea what you're talking about when you mention 6 bankruptcies. hundreds of businesses and only 6 go bankrupt also look at the type of bankruptcies. money.howstuffworks.com/personal-finance/debt-management/chapters-bankruptcy.htm im not even american but fuck you're stupid

>just call everything a lie
>LA LA LA LA LA LA LA

Libtards official afraid of facts.

That's fucked up to the Yack

The simple fact is that Bill Clinton took $16,000,000 dollars in 2001 ALONE to pay for Clinton Foundation staffers.

I don't know the full FPA accounting since then, but do you really think it's less than $100,000,000?

Bill justifies it (he doesn't see anything wrong with taking taxpayer funds to fund his charity's payroll) by saying they added all those employees so that the Clinton Foundation wouldn't have to pay for their healthcare, instead the Federal government will pay for it

No, it's not illegal. That's why people are pissed. Well before Bill & Hillary Clinton started getting rich off of donations intended for charity, they were getting rich off a law that was passed because Truman was so poor it embarrassed Congress.

These are two people who routinely get paid $100,000 to talk for less than hour, but that's just not enough for the Clintons. They choose to leach as much money as they can from wherever they can.

>retreating to Clinton Health Memes

Oh so literally every politician ever?

and let me guess, you called everyone conspiracy nuts when the private email server surfaced? lol keep thinking you're not the sheep dipshit

here's the official gao report on how the clintons took in over $200m and only put out $84.4m to haiti. let me repeat that for you, since you're obviously getting $8/hr from $hillary to talk so much shit, the clinton foundation took in 100s of millions of $$$$'s for haiti and walked away with the majority of it...

gao.gov/assets/660/655278.pdf

now sit the fuck down you dumb cunt.

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/07/27/why-clinton-is-less-trusted-when-trump-lies-much-more/

>cringeworthy Clinton Foundation conspiracies

Honest Johnson doesn't do that bullshit. Neither does Ron Wyden. Or former Governor Kitzhaber.

Tired of you east coast bastards trying to normalize your own criminality.

$0.08 has been added to your account

I can't wait to see how bad Hillary fucks our shit up. Then all shill fags are gonna still try to blame Trump I bet. God damn these next 4 years are gonna be good.

Nah they'll blame obama, the same faggot she's praising right now

>$hillary
>haiti

top ratings from the leading charity rating sites

charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.summary&orgid=16680

charitywatch.org/ratings-and-metrics/bill-hillary-chelsea-clinton-foundation/478

I'm on the east coast? I never knew. Also fuck Johnson I don't want someone like his crazy ass running the country. There will never be a third party candidate in office. Get that through your thick skull.

oh shit sorry i thought this was a clinton v trump thread, i didn't mean to bring up a relevant argument

In case you missed all the articles:

politico.com/story/2016/08/bill-clinton-used-tax-dollars-to-subsidize-foundation-private-email-support-teneo-227613
cbsnews.com/news/clintons-dispute-report-on-bill-clintons-use-of-ex-presidents-program-money/
vanityfair.com/news/2016/09/bill-clinton-former-presidents-act

>everyone who hands me my ass
>is a shill

And yet, look at: - the Clinton foundation has been audited, and is considered pretty trustworthy.
Yes, that's a fucking tonne of money. and I'm pretty sure everyone rankles at that much money flowing out.

But guess what? Its a drip of piss in the ocean that is the Trump foundation's unregulated, un-audited mess, where he doesnt contribute to it, has used it for illegal actions, and refuses to allow any transparency.

One of these is bad. But if it is bad, then the other is downright despicable.

Thanks for the voter intimidation.

Good to know you don't give a shit about democracy.

Have fun voting for whoever you want. It's how the system is supposed to work.

You're a fucking idiot

>Healthghazi
>relevant argument

pick one

>Op Ed Pieces

kek

We aren't a democracy. I'm also not voting, No matter who wins I really don't think it matters. The rich push their agendas through either candidate and the legislative branch is bought off. No, there will not be a third party candidate in the near future.

seriously, before i wreck your shit again, are you in any way slow/special/retarded? because you're own source site there states their overheads were "Calculated Total Expenses (rounded) : $242,000,000 ". that's $242MILLION DOLLARS FOR FISCAL YEAR 2014. 1 FUCKING YEAR THEY GOT PAID $242,000,000 IN A SINGLE FUCKING YEAR FROM THE FOUNDATION.

>believing not voting wouldn't help Trump win

They're both shitlords that got rich off shady means that didn't used to be legal.

It's your life and your decision, but politics is a war for control of the future and if you don't have your voice recorded on a ballot you won't have any affect on history.

You get the privilege to vote for a person who billions of people will call, in all earnestness, the Leader of the Free World. Why not use it? It's not like it's hard to vote in most places.

And in the places where it is hard to vote, don't you think that's a pretty good indication that your vote does matter and that's why people spend a lot of time and money to intimidate you?

irikedismeme

nope

>FYI
This only works on people who already agree with you and summerfags. The rest of us aren't scared of a fucking meme.

More generals agree with Clinton, because she wants to keep fighting proxy wars and antagonizing Iran, Russia, and China.

that doesn't mean THEY got paid that money, you simpleton

>still believing Trump will win

Bankruptcy is how rich people stay rich. It doesn't mean complete failure but more or less a way to not lose as much as you would otherwise. Don't even begin to interject these bankruptcy issues untIl you read up on your business economics poor nigger.

>a military that agrees with Trump
lol no

Can't wait to shitpost on Cred Forums when trump is BTFO

>More generals agree with Clinton, because she

has actual experience

>this is the most scary thing I ever read

He's not as hawkish as that woman is

>It doesn't mean complete failure
well it certainly doesn't mean success either

Thanks ctr. It is well known Iran and multiple sites developing nuclear material while we send them billions of dollars to circumvent sanctions and they sponsor north Korean icbm technology.

says the faggot suggesting Trump should let the country go bankrupt so he can "stay rich"

the president cant just launch nukes randomly you dumbass

Something like 10 other federal agencies had independently approve that uranium sale, so no Hillary really had no control over that entire process. you should read some facts before you post shit. #trumpiscuckingtherepublicans

>ctr

>implying someone who already loves war and bloodshed should have codes also

The codes are 0000

Not that much of a secret

there's a lot more zeros than that
come on

Bro they use master lock combo locks, its 0000

Thats not how that works

Pretty sure Trump would be working with a Gold Account, if not higher.

Can someone please screen cap that shill convo

>shill

>mfw the code is abc123

Yeah because giving them to a sociopath with major mental health problems and a vagina is a way better choice

News flash there are no codes. They give the order two keys are turned by two people simultaneously to launch.

hes on a golfcourse with a golf club you stupid fuck. think there might be another reason hes on the floor on a FUCKING GOLF COURSE??? perhaps conveniently off camera?

>Yeah because giving them to a sociopath with major mental health problems and a vagina

As opposed to a sociopath with major mental health problems and a penis?

Oh look a racist faggot funny

money.howstuffworks.com/personal-finance/debt-management/chapters-bankruptcy.htm inform yourself as to how bankruptcies work

Child lol yeah keep up the delusions there cuckcake

I can think of a couple countries that should be wiped off the face of the earth

Anyone who says this is fucking retarded and has no idea how our government works. In order to nuke someone congress will have to approve it and if they do we would be violating many national laws and treaties

Another shill we can totally for get about who want to destroy everything either out of stupidity or greed.

Real life isn't like the movies fucktard, the President can't just input codes and launch the nukes just like that.

Besides Hillary is a well known war-hawk and has profited from and launched several conflicts working under Obama. I'd be far more concerned about her being near the "nuclear codes" than a blowhard businessman who makes the occasional faux-pas.

Yeah because our other option is so much more progressive

Found the one shillary supporter in the military good job your really earning that 8$ an hour

Dick better than a vagina any and every day of the week when it comes to making smart choices there kid

>“Donald Trump will have the nuclear codes”

Stupid ass comment that only single-cell amoeba plebes will buy.

Those codes alone can't launch the nukes and there is protocol to prevent the president from going retard and try to launch nukes with no provocation. US policy is to not even launch our nukes after an initial strike, we have to wait till a second strike before US retaliates. Shit policy was implemented by Bill Clinton.

wana bet its still all zero's

This man knows what he's talking about.

heard the same said about Ronald Regan.. faggot

I actually remember 1980. Since I was a kid their propaganda worked on me a bit. I was scared that Reagan might bring a nuclear holocaust. That eventually became an early wake up call.

I don't care, I am voting Trump.