So basically, I have one question I'm curious about...

So basically, I have one question I'm curious about. Me and my ex gf broke up 4 and a half years ago and I was devastated beyond imagination. 4 and a half years later I'm still crazy about her and I've tried everything to forget her but nothing helped. I only want this feeling to stop. Not even fighting it back, just want it to fucking stop because I'm so tired and can't take it anymore. My question is: will this ever stop?

Try to find another girl or get a dog or something. It is hard to get over it but 4 years is way too long to wallow in grief. I have to leave my girl because of mt job and I know it fucking sucks when you really love them so much. But it has to be done. Life goes on. Letting love cripple you doesn't really help. You really should consider getting a pet.

it sure took alot for him man the fuck up and put that cunt in her place. glad he did it at the end. saved his fucking manhood baby. GOOD JOB. NO RESPECT FOR WHORES.

Book a flight to iloilo city philippines, do not stop in manila, direct from hong kong to iloilo city even if it costs you 100 dollars more. Tons of nice Catholic girls there, lots of attention, cheap prices, will help you shake things up

You're pathetic. Don't dwell on the negative and go make yourself desirable and have fun. You won't do anything when you read this comment so the point still stands; you're pathetic.

10 years countless girls and the same feelin. get used to it bud

I don't have good news for you, bro, the same thing is going for me for at least 8 years.

fuck.

I get angry when people say: find yourself a new girl. Get yourself a pet. I mean, FUCK man! Don't you think I didn't tried that in the past 5 years!? God damn.

You're a loser. It's as simple as that. There are winners and losers in life. You can become a winner or you can fall to a loser but that is only decided by you. Don't get mad at others who understand relative happiness by new experiences and then try to relay that information to some idiot who cries on a mitten sewing Cantonese image forum.

You're going to remain upset until you actually do something to change your life you loser.

Yes the feels will stop.
Get a gym membership
Better yourself
Take up a hobby
Do anything that prevents you being a fuckboy
A pussy is a pussy and they all feel the same
Your ex was nothing special. Stop putting that bitch on a pedelstal or pussy for that matter. Grow some balls you dumb nigger.

I will never understand you pussies. We've all been there man. Lost a girl that we really fucking loved. I lost mine 10 years ago. Know what I did? I felt sorry for myself for an appropriate amount of time, realized she was never gonna come back, and fucking accepted it.

You move on. Why waste all of your fucking time and energy trying to hold onto something that just wont happen. She moved on and didnt bat an eye at your misery, so fucking move on. there are millions of other women out there that you havent met yet that are better than that fucking girl.

Why is everyone so fucking beta?

this guy fucking gets it.

3.5 years. The thing is that i still talk with her. And i realize everyday that she is stupid and i have never noticed it till now. Women... That helps me to get over her slowly slowly.

maybe it's better that this guy remains a fucking loser. the world doeesnt need this beta to reproduce a litter of betas, who will in turn produce betas themselves.

its a pyramid scheme of betas that will take over the fucking world.

Exactly. The lost lovers people cling too after the relationship have already moved on. The only thing you can do after that is prove to yourself you're better and make life worth living.

Well there is your fucking problem right there. As soon as you broke up, thats it. cut ties. no need to be keeping in contact bc every fucking time your fucking phone dings that she texted you, you get some false sense of hope like a fucking beta faggot that she wants you back, when all she really wants its to hold onto the comfort of your stupid friendship, not giving a fuck that she is ripping your whole insides apart.

Cut ties. You cannot move on until you cut ties. 99% of the time.

I myself have known this girl for ten years, and dated her for four of them. I was utterly devastated the same when she decided to leave me the summer before she went to college and I decided to go into training instead.

She never gave me a reason either, just that "It would have never worked out.". I not only lost my girlfriend that day, but my best friend for ten goddamn years.

>She moved on and didnt bat an eye at your misery
That's 90% of the motivation for getting over every ex I ever had. Women can just shut their emotions for someone off like a fucking light switch.
Once a man knows this, and has seen it first hand, how can they not get over their ex's?

This was ALMOST helpful.

The real problem, and the trap that you've apparently fallen into, is the idealization of that past relationship. Regret has clouded your vision, so you are only remembering the good and diminishing the bad.

Reassess and reframe your perspective. It wasn't ALL sunshine, and MOST relationships are going to fail. Know that and MAKE yourself realize it, even if you don't feel it right now.

Like the nigger above suggested, get a hobby and find a passion that will bury those feelings. Looking back you will still feel those pangs of loss and regret, and they might never go away entirely, but a richer life will diminish them until they just aren't relevant anymore.

In the end you will go weeks, months, even years without even thinking about it.

Go out and be awesome. Find a passion.

the worst part of this video is it took him 5 gigantic strikes to knock down a puny women.. fucking weak ass faggot

Kill yourself and I can guarantee that those negative feelings will go away.

>It would have never worked out

That's a perfectly valid reason

Most men would of knocked her the fuck out in one punch

Well man, that's the risk you take when you date a friend. Hey man, I get it. She was your friend but you still wanted to fuck her, so you took that risk. Didn't work out.

I will tell you this though. Breaking up before college is something every fucking high school couple should do. Everyone owes it to themselves to go into college single and be free to experience how awesome college life is without being tied down by any one or anything.

This

she is a fucking bitch
probablly she fucked tons of guys after u
just move on with ur life user
she doesn't worth it

Cheers mate. You seem like a genuinely good dude who has experienced heartbreak and was smart and motivated enough to get the fuck over it. I'd buy you a beer if you were here.

Short answer, no.

Long answer, no, but it'll get easier.

is right, shift your focus to something/someone else, distance yourself from the major shit that reminds you of her. You can't get over someone when you see them every damn day.

Once you've opened yourself up to someone that much, no matter they do, good or bad, that shit's gonna be with you forever, wether it still makes you laugh, cry or whatever. One day it'll just be a fucking memory and nothing much else.