Fresh britthread

shes fuckin gotta be

Also, Fresh British nudes

Gotta be what?

british.
> dem teef innit fam

Britain CONFIRMED best country 2016

More of Laura please

Man, I've been in the UK since late summer and gotta say that British girls are butter faces, mostly fat or straight up chavs.

I've been in the UK since birth and you have obviously not been in a sixth form/college/uni

Most 16+ girls in school are so peng

From about 15-21 is prime, after that the shitty lifestyle and diet usually catches up with them and they have been passed around more than Ops mom at an MLK rally.

I'm in uni

Damn

Damn again

any buckinghamshire?

From the last thread

I've always had a thing for British girls/women when they're sexy or cute they just melt me but it does seem hard to many many of the cute ones. Do you really think that they are hitting the wall that early in life?

As a rule of thumb, women mature quicker both physically and mentally than men, but in the long run men tend to age better.
Couple modern tech and societal values with all the 'body positive' bullshit and crappier diets and....well, yes for the most part I do.

Is this her?

They don't give a shit about their fat guts in crop tops. Body positivity lol

Yeah I was talking more about British women hitting the wall not women in general. We have our lard-asses here in the states as well but the ones that look good tend to keep it to closer to late 20's or at least what I've seen and tend to think.

It's more and more common that they hit the wall sooner, especially in larger cities.
They just tend to burn out quicker due to all the aforementioned reasons.
Combine that with a male populace that will fuck most things when drunk (locals and immigrants alike) you tend to have a sloppy pig that is not held to standard.

What part of London has the 'posh' girls and what part has the 'chavs'? If you don't mind me asking.

There is no official areas, but chavs would be to the south, west, east and north. The westish centre would have the classiest girls the eastish centre nignogs and pakis

Isn't that hashtagyoloswaggang?

You got the top left pic by itself?

For me North West for posh and central clubs for basically anything else. All ass is easy after 11pm on a London weekend night.
Chav was never my flavour so I didn't seek it out.

Yep chav isn't my thing. I love a posh girl but have only been able to hook up with a few of them. One on vacation and a couple here in the states. The do like to fuck though.

She can jihad me anytime

If you have a bit of cash to burn, there are a few restaurants around Bank and when some of the high strung corporate women need to blow off some steam they let loose. Just dont expect to stay the nigh or anything, you will literally be used....but oh man will you be used, kek.

I genuinely think ever able bodied white man should start fucking arab women. Let's not fight terrorism with the bomb of the sword, but the pulsating purple head of a cock as it shoots it's superior cum inside a head scarf wearing horn bucket

It's just something about those down-turned 'British eyes' that just fucking gets to me every time

I've never been too partial to them in all honesty

Lol, they fucking melt me. All the girls I was with had 'em but in all honesty their bodys weren't that great. They were all frail, almost skinny fat and very fair skin. Their faces were beautiful and in clothes they looked hot as fuck. But I still loved it, they were (as I think the British would say) proper dirty.

You'll probably find Irish girls a bit more accessible. I do love the milky white skin, fucking can't stand a tan

Yes I've never been with an Irish girl. The can be cute, but they are about two decades behind in fashion and makeup though.

If they are naked none of that really matters

Lmao, very true but is it hard to get them naked without promising to marry them or worrying about them getting preggers and fucking child support out of me for the next 20 years

God Americans are fucking boring.

>OUR WOMEN ARE BETTER COS TEETH AND OTHER OUTDATED STEREOTYPES WAH WAH WAH U-S-A U-S-A

And I seem the think that Irish girls would have huge black bushes you would have to plow through.

Pretty sure you're the only fucktard saying that. But I guess it's the only way you can get attention, much like a child who shits their pants because onetime the adults laughed. Aww poor tard, it's okay just shit away.

Anyone have any info on Pippa's leak?

Anybody got Katie R - art student from Sheffield Hallam?

anyone have Laura Dring ugly as fuck but amazing tits

Liverpool