nice mormiebook filename faggot

FAGGGGOOOOOOOTTTTT

great post thank you for contributing

faggotry - the jpg series

Welcome it this piss hole

Faggot.
Also nice facebook images.

>AM I COOL YET?

No. You're pathetic. This is why your parents don't love you.

We have a tumblr warrior.
Kill yourself.

Sage.

Next time post oc bro good luck you're tryjn

Stop being butt hurt because no one likes your shitty tumblr post. Go back to your safe space.

>I HAVE Cred Forums MEMES PLEASE LOVE ME

Cred Forums doesn't care how much you suck its cock.

I've got a great relationship with my parents - probably because I don't get all weepy over tumblr posts.

>GO AWAY I DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SAY

Looks like I'm violating your safe space. Did you need a hug?

Did you just assume my gender, you fucking white male?

When's the last time you told your mother you love her? Or that she loves you?

Yea, okay. So go there and stay there.

If you want to post the ending where Rick rapes him while he's passed out, I'll be here, as will Cred Forums.

Dude, stop. You're embarrassing yourself.

This is wrong, Rick would be nice to him and help him, but at the same time tell him to go fuck himself

Literally last time we spoke, which was a few weeks ago on the phone (and it was her birthday). We normally catch up every week or two, but they're on a holiday atm so they're even more time zones away than normal.

Why?

Fuck! Nice quads

checked

Thats fucking dumb and completely out of character for rick.

He bought him a sex robot for Christ's sake. The only concern rick would have is that morty might start failing school, otherwise rick would likely be more than down to party with morty, and in turn fuck things up because morty being the voice of reason, though normally only marginally effective, would be completely non existent.

it's rainin dubs up in here

let's be honest, most of us were hoping rick would fuck morty.

That's what I hoped for. It's not Cred Forums unless it has a real hint of edgy bullshit/goodness.

>implying

oh i mean i was hoping he'd fuck him so i could jerk off

Did shit right here. Rick ain't no bitch nigga. he'd show Morty how to not be a sad cunt, and party it up. Rick would show Morty how to be a sick cunt.

SACRE BLEU

Wow this was fuckin gay and not "dark" at all, go back to tumblr faggot

Dark is realising you can relate to a sociopath, have no friends, shitty job, nothing you ever do well matter and no-one likes you, this is just a comic about monkey see, monkey do