I'm a woman who works giving yoni massages, which is basically sexual healing massages, on other women...

I'm a woman who works giving yoni massages, which is basically sexual healing massages, on other women. Even more basically, I finger a lot of women. I don't like women, probably because I do it so much, it's just a job.

My friend's birthday is coming up and she asked me if I could give her a free massage as a gift. I usually don't massage friends just because of the awkwardness factor but we've known each other for years and I said I'd think about it, however my husband became furious and said this is "pretty much cheating" because I know her personally and there are feelings involved and also she's bi, and in his mind that's her way of getting with me. He said if I do it he might consider walking away, which is just fucking ridiculous.

Is he being crazy or am I?

he is right

You degenerate whore. Women purpose on this planet is to be sexual objects

You are being crazy. Jesus Christ all you have to do is reverse the rolls in your head. Would you be cool if he gave his best gay friend a hand job then you all went out for dinner afterwards? If he doesn't like it then you respect his wishes, you're lucky he accepts your profession in the first place.

He is right.

You should also do it.

if you are in a monogamous relationship, and he isn't able to get any as well, he's completely in the right. Also tits or gtfo

>this
Who does this bitch think she is

>fingering other women
"How is this cheating?"
Op, you silly...

You're also a liar. But nice story user.

You're not massaging your friend as work, so he's valid in being worried

Tits or get the fuck out

i agree with wonka tits or GTFO

Your husband is being ridiculous.

Yet, it is a BAD IDEA to do this with your friend, and I'd probably respond in a similar way. Except, I would accept your right to do what you want as an independent adult.

Threatening to leave you over it is some immature bullshit.

What a cuck lmfao.

>Fingering other women
>Not letting him do the same
>Wondering why he's mad
Are you fucking retarded?

Also tits or gtfo

amen

Just curious, how old are you? Are you married?

I am not a "cuck" and fine the idea disgusting. However, I have had a threesome with my wife and her friend and then fucked her, so you can suck my dick.

Now imagine a morbidly obese foreveralone neckbeard with cheetos powder covered hands - one hand typing these words, the other stroking his inchworm, surrounded by the fat tissue so much it's "like someone glued an acorn to the bottom of the torso"

>THEY BELIEVE I'M A GIRL, SO HOT

Pretty fucking likely since OP hasn't shown his face yet.

badabingbadaboom

This

We need pics of your friend to properly assess the situation and offer you our appropriate collective wisdom

He right
But you should do it and post pics of your hand on your friend's azz

My gf wants a yoni massage how do I make this happen?

>I'm a woman
Stopped reading there.

I love those Hegre-Art massage videos where they do this. I would have thought it was technically illegal though, like happy ending massages, at least in the land of the "free".

Sounds like a fahgot

Your husband's an idiot.

Well OP, If said friend was a male and you had to giver her a handjob as a gift, what would you expect your husband to think?

He's right. Even if he wasn't him being upset by this should be enough to keep you from doing it. It's a boundary for him and you should respect it.

It's only fair if he gets to add his bonie to the yoni

Just give her a normal massage without fingering her?

Don't listen to these kissless virgins ITT who tells you that your husband is a retard.

Of course he isn't being crazy. If you develop feelings for someone you are around every day or if they develop feelings for you, it's going to be infidelity. The very fact that you finger bang other women is enough for divorce IMO. I don't know the dynamics of your relationship, but it sounds like he genuinely cares about you. If he didn't, he wouldn't care what you did.

All these virgins on here are idiots. Will it be different, yes it will. Is it a no no, fuck no. Hell i would ask my wife if i could watch that shit. Think back to college days, how many women are still friends after fucking each other for kicks back in the day. I say hey is gay and insecure with himself if he cant handle his wife giving a friend a little pleasure. tell him at least its not a man your jerking off.

ok?

11/10

so femanon you have a job where you jerk other women off?
Here inPhoenix AZ that would get a misdemeanor.
>if they tip good do you give them some tongue action too? How much do you charge per hour? full service usually runs me about 200 including door charges

Don't get married and stay single or just have girlfriends.
People don't get married to continue living like that.

>had a threesome
enjoy your marriage falling apart sooner or later

Finally someone that isn't retarded.

We are if we believe you. Tits or gtfo

TITS OR GTFO and we'll answer.

well, is there feelings for her on your side?

from what i've read (thanks to your previous post, actually) it's important to be close to the one you're massaging, so... yeah, that'll be awkward, but if you tell her that it's really a one time deal i guess it can't really hurt?
(maybe offer your boyfriend to watch, "just to make sure you're not going overboard" he'll probably enjoy the show)

LOST LMaoo

If I was in a relationship with a low-level prostitute, I think I would have figured this shit out for myself a long time ago. Does he have a point? Sure, but that point would also apply to all your other clients, even if this one is a work favor. No one bats an eye if the avon lady gives you some makeup for your birthday.

At first I thought the husband was out of line as its her profession but then I flipped the roles in my head and yeah I agree with