Need that relationship advice b

Need that relationship advice \b\.
Be 22. Great job, worked hard for. Good pay, good house, good vehicle.
Date 20 year old, part time, minimum wage slave.

She has a "best friend" That encourages her to do acid, smoke weed and drink at parties where she knows no-one.

I told her last night that I'm okay with her doing these things and to just be responsible. i.e : don't drink around strangers, don't do hard drugs, be around trustworthy people.
I told her that her friend probably isn't the best influence and could greatly impede her future.

Today she let me know that she told her best friend and they both expect me to apologize to her.
Her friend is also her roommate.

Do I : dump this girl and move on so she doesn't negatively influence myself. Or apologize for what I said about her friend?

>i know i should bring this to my friends or a therapist but cant afford therapist, \b\ is lifelong friend.

dont be a fgt OP

Dump her. Honestly. This will get very messy at one point or another.

tell her to get her shit on order or else you are going to breakup with her. That's not a good best-friend who wants her to do drugs and shit.

I think so too.
Also agree.

Thanks so far guys

She sounds like bad news OP. She will get into hard drugs or become an alcoholic eventually, I can almost guarantee it.

So if you're not okay with that you should probably gtfo.

Break up. She doesn't really sound compatible. You should probably be dating somebody with similar views on substance use.

i agree with everyone else. whos to say she isnt cheating on you at every party?

>THIS THREAD

what a bunch of fucking virgins. no wonder you're all single if your one solution to every single, however minor or major, obstacle in a relationship, is "hurr bweak up wit hurr". Ever heard of talking things over?

Get out. Get out while you still can.

DUMP, sounds like a tramp. You can do better OP.

Bail. If her friend is male, Super bail. Unless you're there with her partying and doing drugs do NOT trust your women at a party.

Im talking it over right now and it's just go ing poorly

if you don't break up, you're gonna have a bad ime

fuck that guy. Seriously she seems like a poison.

thats just it, there is no "talking it over" with women because the instant you start trying to they sperg out that you're trying to "control" them. Women don't Need to talk it over with you, they have the power, so they wont. It their way or the highway.

We are suggesting to OP that he simply choose the highway all on his own before he gets in too deep.

Only because I like your picture

Are you actually sorry for saying it? I wouldn't be. Any person, be it man/female/alien should not allow another person to influence them. The fact that she takes her friend's side is proof enough that you are in for a rough relationship if you don't end it now. Better now than later anyway. I don't tell you this because I want you to be single and unhappy; I tell you this as a lifelong friend that you can and will do better without her. She is holding you back.

TL;DR She has to be cut loose

If you buy all the drugs. There won't be any left for her to do at the parties. Problem solved!

dump dump dump

You'll meet the one for you one day OP

This is not her

She takes drugs. Her best friend is also pretty much in charge over her. What is there to talk about?

dump her

He did talk things over you loid and she found a way to turn her behavioral issues into his problem.
Did you not read the OP? She told her friend that OP said he was uncomfortable with the things they did at her friends behest and now she expects him to apologize to both of them.

The only mistake OP made is being a bitch about it in the first place by "asking her" to stop being such a moron.
This is why women lose respect for men and walk all over them, trust me, I'm in this situation right now and I'm getting out of it.
He showed fear and hesitation. He should have been firm, commanding and made that bitch behave herself.

Dump her and move on. Nothing lost.
At your tender age you might think she's something special, but any girl who can't stay away from drugs isnt worth your time, esp if she doesn't have a career future.

>He should have been firm, commanding and made that bitch behave herself.
To clarify for other user's this means telling the woman you're not ok with her behavior, and if she persists, breaking up with her.

You can't "make" a woman behave herself, and many will take great offense at the suggestion that she's not. The only power a man has in a relationship right now is to walk away. It might not matter to them if you do, so you better damn well make sure it doesn't matter to you either.

This.

Women are generally too stupid or too emotionally immature to rationalize their actions and the effect they have on others.
>inb4 some white knight calls me sexist

The fact of the matter is, more men complain about the same shit than don't, it's always the same shit, especially on Cred Forums, every "I need advice thread" is the same.
>Boy meets girl
>Girl doesn't understand her actions affect other people.
>Boy bawws on Cred Forums

It's always the exact same fucking thread. I don't think men are the problem, not by a long chalk.

You let your gf go to parties on her own where she knows no-one and you're worried about her roommate?

Jesus christ faggot. Read between the lines.

Do you have something to apologize for?
No.
Were your intentions good?
Yes.

So tell her that you have nothing to apologize for and that your intentions were good. If she fails to understand that - say goodbye.

Sounds like an ex of mine. Happy to work behind a bar her entire life and get smashed and take coke every night after work.

I dumped her ass after 2 things happened OP and I hope you don't hang around for the same.

1. She got violent towards me while drunk completely out the blue then claimed she didn't remember in the morning.

2. She woke up with another guy in her bed and then rang me terrified saying he raped her.

I went round with a bat and beat the shit out of him, and dumped her there and then because she'd cheated on me. Don't let it go that far man, drop her ass.

This.

Tell her you will not apologize, because you think you are still correct. Tell her you give her a chance to think it over, if she still thinks you are wrong after some time, move on.

If it's okay for you that your gf does drugs, might as well admit that it's okay for you get cucked.

OP here.
I went ahead and broke it off.
Not a single post in this thread said to stay.
Therefore there is a 100% i must leave.
Thanks everyone for your time.
I love you guys

Why would you apologize? She should be apologizing to you for breaking your trust in the relationship. You can't have a private convo and not let it get out of between you it seems

dump the whore

Sounds like someone is being used.

Not entirely true.
Yes women take offense to it when you let it go on for too long.
I'm talking about preventative care. Never relinquishing your authority to a woman. As soon as you do it becomes a slippery slope, and what man wants a woman to walk all over him anyway. Women are biologically inclined to follow, not lead, women are not as assertive as men, but they crave power, and they resort to manipulation to get it with men, The worst thing a man can do is fall into that trap.

And I'm telling you this 100% never get into a relationship where you love a woman more than she loves you.
This shit is as old as before common era. The viking sagas had a line

>The speech of a maiden should no man trust, nor the words which a woman says; for their hearts were shaped on a whirling wheel, and falsehood fixed in their breasts.

Hávamál st. 84

Men have understood that women are lying, manipulative creatures for a long long time.

As well

>Many a good girl when you know her better is fickle of heart towards men.

Hávamál st. 102

tl'dr OP has fucked this up by giving too much and getting too little and his girlfriend has lost respect for him to the point where she no longer values him as a man or indeed as a person.
Time to dump her.

>The only power a man has in a relationship right now is to walk away
i would like you to elaborate on this. what kind of power should there be in a relationship between two consenting adults and do you think a woman has a power besides walking away?
>Women are generally too stupid or too emotionally immature to rationalize their actions and the effect they have on others.
people in general are stupid and thoughtless.

GJ man

Dumb her drugs are bad mmmmmkkkkk

Sorry to say that but your gf sounds like the perfect party whore

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahah HA!

Yeah, fuck that bitch OP, ditch her.

She will end up cheating on you when going to parties on her own, especially with a bad influence like her roommate. You should keep her around just for sex. Just be sure to use a condom.

Don't deal with any of her other emotional shit. She'll break it off on her own eventually.

never say sorry if you're not sorry

Love you to bud

Good job OP.
And never forget, there's a person out there who will feel like she was made just for you. The trick is not missing the shot when you have to take it, but you'll know when. Trust me.

You won't regreat the decision.
But she will regreat not listening to you if she truly loved you.

be wary. i had the same situation with my gf. shes away at college and i warned her to stay away from guys because theyll try to fuck you. and last night i confronted her about it and she cheated on me with some guy at a hotel. There was no sympathy when we were talking over the phone. save yourself the trouble,end it

A man should be the leader of the relationship and the woman should submit to him. That is, if he is a good man, like OP seems to be.
A good man who provides for her needs, emotionally, financially and sexually, should always be respected. The same should never be said of women.

A man should be able to put his foot down when it is warranted and necessary and have his mate respect that.

But these problems run much deeper than just two individuals, because of the sexual liberation and women's lib, women are assured that there will always be a man there to put up with her shit and all she has to do is say he's being controlling or misogynistic and he'll give her what she wants.
Men have become spineless.

Has no one here heard the quote
>pic related

OP here.
I don't feel sorry. I feel pretty good.
Either let this thread die now or spiderman

You should be sorry for caring for her future?
Is this bitch fucking stupid.
Congrats on your newfound freedom. You don't need that skank in your life.

Lol shut up cuckold, why the fuck would he apologize for the honest truth, the girl is clearly a dumb bitch if she is going to try and get him to apologize for the harsh truth. DUMP THAT NO GOOD BITCH

It is today, with this thread, that Cred Forums reached 3*3gag status. bunch of sorry teens, the lot of you

She's gonna resent that your doing better than her and she'll cheat on you

Mad respect OP,
Believe me some of us have been in similar positions. Don't spend time and effort on a woman like that. I can't even imagine how you'd feel in a year when pictured of her in an orgy start showing up. Or she cheats on you outright. Any woman that takes advice of a stupid friend like that is clearly not worth your time. I'm a wage slave as well and I promise you that you'd find more fulfillment with a woman who shows you the same respect you show her.

tl;dr
Today OP is not a fag. Take it easy OP and turn your attention to girls worth your time/effort.

Women have the power of being the Object of Desire. They are the thing that is pursued. Which is what gives them power. Men want women more than women want men.

I'm not going to say what power a man Should have, just what he does.

And yet you still posted in this thread. Just like us. Welcome to the shitfest homie.

Dude, you take the trash out, you don't date the trash.
She's going to drag you down, dump off the dead weight junky bitch

OP was dope today

yes go see a therapist m8

>3*3gag
tryhard cancer

ah, i thought so but i still had a little bit of hope that you just worded yourself badly. most people in general are awful "leaders" and for the relationship to be fulfilling for both partners both their wishes need to be respected.
>Women have the power of being the Object of Desire.
only some good looking ones. you can make yourself an object of desire too if you work on your body and personality. maybe learn to talk a little deeper. i mean there is a reason why "hottest man alive" is being awarded to someone every year.

This is the coolest thing i have ever read.
Where is it from?

Its good that you accept that you kight have to break it off.

Tell her you won't apologise and you said it because you care and its for her own good. Be firm, tell her to shape up or you will be gone, don't let her bullshit, if she doesn't change then dump her.

There is a difference between being a dick and telling hard truths.

This guy, all the way. Fucking wizards lol. 'oh no, these horrible mean women hurt my feelings so they're all manipulative and horrible.'. and then you have your social fuckups that don't even try that listen to these dumb emotional rants and don't even try to get with anyone. pathetic, the lot of you.

no one called her manipulative and no one called her horrible you autist

Boi fuck all that mess. Fuck her then run to the hills.