Might be sucking my first cock tonight so to get me in the mood please humiliate my tiny clit

Might be sucking my first cock tonight so to get me in the mood please humiliate my tiny clit.

Give me cummies daddy

I've been having ruined orgasms all last night and this morning and eating the cum. I want to eat my daddy's cum tonight so badly

Take daddies cock up your little pussy, youll cum harder than you ever had before

I want to get a chastity belt before I get fucked

Post fully erect

this is the only picture I have saved.

disgusting

Post cummies

Lock up that pretty little cock of yours and have a vibrator running up your pussy at all times, and then youll be ready for Daddy when he wants you

mmmmmmmm, I need to be used by men.

I'm such a failure as a man.

I know, it should be locked away.

Youre gonna get used like a little fuckdoll, because thats all you are.

yes daddy, I want to become a little girl for my daddy. He's letting me kiss him and worship his muscles as well.

I gonna fill you up to the brim with my cum. Im gonna impregnate your little boipussy

You're worthless.

That wasn't meant to be sexy.

show me your butt

I know, that's why I must become a fuck doll for REAL MEN.

yes daddy, I'm your little slut

My ass is the property of every ALPHA MALE

hot damn bitch, you deserve a spank

Please, I'm a bad little girl and need to be disciplined.

Yeah, I'm sure it's your first cock.

Im gonna impregnate you slut, and youre gonna love it, carrying my hot cum in your ass

Kik?

What are you implying?

cum in my ass and plug me up and make me go the whole day with it stuck up there

lexithong2

Yes, and watch it start to leak and drip down your slutty little legs

mmmmmm yes daddy. I'm such a naughty whore

My cock is throbbing thinking about your slutty ass baby girl

mmmmm, I want you to spank my ass with your throbbing cock, daddy.

I'm sure you can figure it out Nancy.

What the fuck Cred Forums? How far things have fallen that you cucks entertain this faggotry.

Im gonna fuck you with my pulsing cock shooting hot cum deep inside your warm tight pussy, make daddy cum

stroke that big cock daddy!!! humiliate me!!

rude

Your such a fucking worthless little cumdumpster, youll never amount to anything more than a doll for daddy to fuck and impregnate. Daddy's cumming baby

mmmmmm, do you think my cock can satisfy women?

No, your cock is only to be used for spurting out warm milk for yourself while daddy fucks you

do you have your poppers ready?

mmmmmm and I have to clean up my own mess right?

Yes, you must lick your milk off the floor like a good little slut would, if you dont, daddy will make you give him more

mmmmmm, I want daddy's milk so badly!!!

Daddys gonna give you some milk baby girl, do you want it in your pussy or on your face

my face so I can scoop it up and slurp up every single drop :)

Take daddys milk baby

empty it into my mouth!!!

Holy fuck that's an ugly trap

doesn't matter when you are all fucked up on poppers

i need to start somewhere

That's not a trap, it's an ambush