Which game has the worst fanbase?

which game has the worst fanbase?

Cod

used to be sure but I hear nothing about cod these days.
Like 4 years ago there was cod this and cod that but it's pretty much died off

As far as autism goes, Sonic or Overwatch.
Other than that, CoD or LoL.

Cod and lol.
Dota sometimes as well, their fanbase think they are hot shit cuz their game is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hard.

Lol csgo overwatch

fifa or cod

Three curious ponies

dark souls by far

Thank you for posting this here rather than shitting up Cred Forums more than it already is.

anything asians play a lot of

definetly hearthstone, it's amazing how many people play that pay2win completely rng based game.

Obviously

every game besides super metroid

gmod because it has a bunch a force meme little 13 year old

I miss gmod before it got invaded by 13 year olds
I blame youtube for that
youtube is run by jews
Fucking jews ruining everything

All of them are pretty shitty. Honestly, WoW's is probably the best I've encountered and I've played shittons of both console & PC games over the years.

>which game has the worst fanbase?
Your mum

#bring back *cough* *cough*

League of Lesbians

Every Nintendo game ever.

Can agree. I love playing the games and going online. But I hate it when fags later message me telling me my build is a piece of shit because they lost. Literally had someone message me they are going to ddox me and blast two between my eyes.

What the fuck is up with the Souls community being mostly legitimate faggots?

>Fucking jews ruining everything

Fucking Skypes I tell ya. Make gaming great again.

I played dark souls 2 and 3, never finished any of them because I didn't enjoy them
Whenever I try to talk about them online I get showered with phrases like "GIT GUD" "praise the sun xD" "just max out this and play this and you git gud"

It's the most immature and unserious community I've ever experienced.

The games themselves aren't that good either, sure their fun but they're not worth all the praise they're getting

Sounds like you angered a dumb nigger.

dark souls 3 is a peice of shit like seriously all the other souls games were actually fucking good

2 was even worse than 3
at least they tried to go back with 3

I didn't care for DS2 much. Bloodborne is my favorite out of the bunch. I personally like games like that where I feel like I'm being challenged to adapt and strategize rather than cheese it.

It gets ruined because the community is cancerous bullshit. Mostly play singleplayer after a while because I'm here for adventure and story. Not to wank my e-penis to digits and memes.

LOL FUCK OFF 2 Was actually fucking good and it was actually a unique game except dark souls 3 for example they reused assets from bloodborne instead of making new shit

Can agree. 2 was kind of boring. That and the story is kind of lame. You're cursed and want to gain power breaking it. Woo. At least in DS you are one of the few chosen who will either fail or succeed in rekindling the first fire and continuing or destroying the world. The lords and story were badass.

Bloodborne though the story is absolutely amazing. But I'm also biased as fuck because I'm fascinated by Lovecraftian inspired work.

Nah thats just a toxic community, reason why I never started playing. Those faggots take the game way too seriously.

Combat wise? Can agree. Environments? Totally.

Story and world building? Not too much. I'll probably go back and finish everything in SOTFS; and enjoy it with an open mind. I just don't have as fond of memory with it.

I feel like I'm being challenged to adapt and strategize rather than cheese it.

This is the main problem with 2 and 3
Players choose cheap tactics and even exploits the game to win it.
they throw a bunch of enemies at you when the game has a combat system ment for 1 on 1 encounters

it's just so many small annoying things with these games that for me it just piles up into a huge mess
I haven't played demon souls or dark souls but I've heard they're much better

Sounds like somebody needs to git gud

Different guy here but I totally understand what you mean, Thats how most game series go I feel. They make things over complex to accommodate for taking in new buyers and keeping the series new and fresh but most of the time it becomes a crap fest.

I'm sorry you couldn't afford nice things. :-) zozzle

This
If you join a guild that's not super hard core they'll all become your best friends
Raiding Nightmare tomorrow after we got to Cenarius last week

and THIS ladies and gentlemen is why dark souls has the worst community

I hate it when players use cheap tactics, thats why I use the dark sword and gundyr's halbred

>fedora tipping intensifies

I agree somewhat there. DS2 has those clusterfuck moments but then it becomes kind of like a real life situation there. There's no way 5 on 1 you will win. But thinking outside the box; luring and attacking from different ways and different weapons will help.

Some people have different play styles. It's up to the player to choose whether to exploit or not. By that point most of the time to cheese it's grinding and putting levels into a certain build you probably won't like too much. I would say try DS1 you can get it for less than $15 now. I love it and think it's a great game. Not much of a loss either if you don't enjoy it.

Honestly you might think it's bad but so many of rye other mentions are way worse. CoD, LoL and DotA are by far way worse than most of the dark souls community

LoL is the most cancerous bullshit ever. I honestly get disgusted when I come home and see my girlfriend watching the "championships".

I don't see any of them going nuts itt

Beta lords take it seriously while normies who stream it try to monopolize it by having you give them money.

>tfw your favorite game never will be mentioned in one of these threads

Fnaf,Undertale,sonic,cod

made me kek.
>favourite console Playstation 2

Undertale by itself is actually a good game. It's just SJWs and fucking furries shat all over it. That game has a real good heart and was like Earthbound. However communities poisoned that shit.

Now I cringe when I see people post art. However I do enjoy remixes of the music and the covers on various instruments. That shit is actually rad.

>Undertale by itself is actually a good game

No mentions of the so far, good

*tf2

xbox

erhrtjjkuzlkuiluiƶluiluil

i had the same feeling, try to powerstance some big weapons, it helps

Are you a belieber?

you guys are bunch of faggots,in ds 2 in iron keep bridge we pvp players became so friendly that we made a kik group,have about 13 people there,all bros.