Any murderers on here today?

Any murderers on here today?
Why do you kill people?
What are your beliefs?
Generally curious, and when did you last kill someone? How did you kill them?

im pretty sure they wouldn't respond to this post

But all this is anonymoose. no one would know.

I kill because it makes my dick hard

obvious fbi is obvious

How many people have you killed?

No one here by that description.

Killed a dog once does that count?

:((((((( wtf user

Yeah, now I want to know why?

I killed a kitten once
I used to torture cats as a kid it was fun at the time I fucking loved doing it
Thank fuck I grew out of that

>Thinking that ANYTHING absolutely ANYTHING you do online is completely anonymous to someone with resources, the knowledge to use them, and enough dedication.

I don't know think I was born like this, we are all just animals among each other so I don't feel bad.
I believe we will all die eventually and are evolved animals and killing should be normal, everyone is just so unused to it and society looks down on it, doesn't mean it's wrong though.
21/05/2012
Strangulation or blunt force trauma, not 100% sure which one it was but it was one of the two.

you're both disgusting and dont deserve to live

No it just makes you an edgy faggot

Never killed anyone but I've seen hundreds if not thousands of dead people and people die in front of me.

>paramedic in a major US city for about 15 years

I killed my dog

There was a while in my life I got paid to kill brown people by the US Government.

Or should I say, 'protecting our freedom'.

Yeah, I'm really protecting our freedom by killing some teenagers who listened to an old guy about placing a road side bomb in a country on the other side of the world.

Well its better to kill em

why?!

It had cancer

Killing for no reason is evil. The only time I've killed is after I raped the girl and I thought she was going to tell the police.

did you like it?

Like what?

Tell us stories. Really messed up ones paramedanon

Tell us what happened. How did you kill her?

Seeing thousands of dead people, I guess is what he means.
I'm also guessing the answer is no.

tumblr plz go

This one time I got a call for an 87 yo lady who cut her finger with a pearing knife while making dinner. There was blood everywhere.
Shit still keeps me up at night.

Stop being so paranoid.

I have dreams about killing people sometimes. The actual murder itself usually takes place at the beginning of the dream, and the rest of it is me being wracked with guilt and thinking of how I'll have to live for the rest of my days knowing I took someone else's life. Always such a relief when I wake up. I hope I never kill anyone

That's a fucking shite story for a paramedic dude

Ewww dude. That's nasty.

who are you killing in your dreams?

induring artistic works of fiction and falsehood

Well that's nothing compared to kids. Kids are always the worst. Calls involving children always bother you the most.

Once we get called to a 3 month old with a bad case of stomach flu.
Kid kept puking and shitting all over the ambulance the whole way to the hospital.
Took me over half an hour to clean it out.
Sometimes I have to drink a lot to forget the horror.

kek

hey any shooting stories

Stop kidding yourself. If the government really wants to find you, they can.

Different medic here, East European. Back in february/march we got a call for a 20-something pregnant girl having abdominal pains. Half the brigades were out for this one call, hell, a few rendezvous with actual doctors/surgeons rushed to this call.

It took about 13 minutes to get her from her home to a hospital. They did everything, including performing a hasty C section and attempting to revive the child.

The father lost a wife and unborn child within a time span of about an hour. I can't imagine how this will have affected him. Atleast her wife is survived by one other child, so I doubt he'll be offing himself yet. Poor man.

Sometimes black people shoot at each other.

Good luck, I'm behind 7 proxies

New fag wasttriper

Oh gay can u see

Alright officer.

I have killed many millions of people. ama

No way

New fag typo

Does it count if I kill mosquitos and ants everyday?

I tried killing my boner at the bus, but I couldn't

Nice meme.

yes, you're going to jail

More than one. Fewer than two.