Hey Cred Forums, someone at my job told my boss I was transitioning, and he fired me...

Hey Cred Forums, someone at my job told my boss I was transitioning, and he fired me. I already had an interview elsewhere, but I don't start for a week, and it'd be nice to eat. Think anyone can spare a couple of dollars so I can grab some beans and rice or ramen or something?

Pic unrelated.

No degenerates don't deserve to eat.

Sue for discrimination

Masturbate in the sink.

Just eat the dog.

should've saved your money
from your transitioning faggot
go fuck yourself

already talking to someone about it, but thanks for the suggestion regardless :D

In transition of what?

You can save the trouble and Pain of transitioning and just commit your inevitable suicide nao

Fagboys who can't get any pussy from a girl so they remove their penis to get some pussy deserves no remorse. Kill yourself fag

Why do people think you can suit over fucking everything. No you can't fucking sue for this shit. There's no way to prove it. Especially for a probable cook/retail job. Too many firees yearly for this to be proven and its just dumb so shut the fuck up.

You have no rights. You're a weird piece of shit, OP, stop being weird and maybe you can hold a job down. Have a bad day.

This.

kys faggot OP.

You can't fire someone because you disagree with their gender identity. If this person has proof then they can totally sue over it.

Yes, you fucking can. Deal with it.

>Samefagging this hard

Ok I'll just burn down his business I that's how you want it.

With that said, where are you from OP? If you're in the area, and look like a hot actual girl, I'll pay you 5.00 to suck on my cock every day or so for a while. Maybe even some Ramen if you pay close attention to my balls.

nice try...

Honestly wasn't samefag

Great plan!! Felony arson will make your weird sad tranny future better, right?

Goddamn, son... Can you not go a week without making a terrible decision?

Please do. Then you can be in jail and get all the dick you want, you little faggot.

Step away from Tumblr and learn how to act like a man. This is the best advice you will ever get from the Internet or Cred Forums. I'm dead serious OP.

Before its too late, and you sever every relationship you've ever made because no one wants to be associated with a weird faggot. Just step up. Fuck pussy. Stop being a faggot. Please OP. For your own sake.

lol depending on your state, you can 100% sue for this and win a shitton of money insanely easily.

And who's to say he wasn't fired for budget, performance, or other non-gender identity reasons?

The burden of proof is on the plaintiff...

OP here, definitely wasn't me saying I'd burn the place down - that's pretty staggeringly fucking stupid.

The problem is OP is realistically just an autismo faggot who spends his life browsing trap threads, and undoubtedly was fired for being a walking advertisement for abortion.
Now like every other SJW he decides to blame someone else for his complete failure in life in return for attention and or monetary gain.
KYS

Transitioning into what?

Male to female, like several others have guessed.

Boooooring.

It means he's a raging faggot desperately seeking attention
>l-l-look at me, i'm a special snowflake!

That's kind of lame. I was hoping you were going to say something bad ass like a badger with knives for fingers or a frog that can fly and has super intelligence or something,

OK lawyer. Gl with that.

Will NEVER Ever happen. I bet you my paycheck. Remember those? Those paychecks you used to get and now don't because you are a literal faggot?

Starve

try to report boss for discrimination

Baboon

>gay

Ill be fine with going to jail or even getting killed as long as i kill them. If I kill more than 1 person i come out on top in the end ha ha hahaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Can you actually be fired for that? I think you can sue him or at least bring him to court. But it might depend on the company's policy.

Bullshit. When you get fired you get money. You know you got enough to survive until the new job pays you. Fucking bum.
American superpower allows you to sue over everything. Another power they have is clapping at the end of movies.

>posting reaction face your own post.
OP was born a male and loves buttery cock in his mouth, but you sir, are the faggot.

Oh wait, I thought you meant: Transition from your current workplace to another; and he fired you first.

Never mind.

Too many traps/gays on Cred Forums, not enough normals.

LOL

Being fired isn't a magic get money button?

Except it can be proven and both lawyers/media eat this shit up.

You are a moron and everyone here is dumber having read your post.

I can tell you've never worked a job. Businesses can't just "fire" people; it's a process they must go through that includes documenting why the person was fired.

Please stop posting until you're older :)

Some states are considered at-will employment, meaning you can be fired at any time, without establishing just cause.

Maybe OP is already a girl

No, you don't.... You just turn into a bigger piece of shit...

Seriously, just kill yourself and leave the world to your betters.

Lying piece of shit. Nobody goes broke with only one week in between jobs. Did you not get a final paycheck before leaving?
kys

Land of freedom people.

>And they still pretend to be a modern country

I actually got fired through text bro.
This was a week ago

Some people live paycheck to paycheck.

I'm not sure what state you live in but here in NH I can fire your ass because I don't like your necktie.

land of the free ironically has a lot of laws to protect your freedom

you can actually. you can go to civil torts over anything you want. you'll just be wasting money

but in this case OP has a pretty strong case. burden of proof lies with the business to prove it was not discrimination

Did your last employee evaluations go well OP?

OP here, if anyone's got a buck to spare, my paypal's emilydiedonce at gmail - if, judging by the multiple sources of vitriol you'd rather not, that's fine too! Enjoy your day regardless. :)

They did, I was being given more hours than nearly any other non-management staff, and had numerous customer commendations, not that those are worth anything.

Call HR, that's not a valid reason to be fired unless you work for a Christian based company that has an exemption, also unemployment is easily claimed in this case too, call local state office to file.