America
>do you love America?
no

>Norway
>love is a strong word

>Canada

That was a painful dump

> Poland
> Why should I love any country? It's just a place with different people, different shape, different history and different laws :p USA is really fucked up, but no need to hate it

>your country
Iran
>do you love America?
No

Canada
no you guys are too dumb for me

I find it fascinating when countries who lack the social, political, racial and religious diversity of the US attempt to apply their homogeneous outlook to American life, as though the solution that works for their one-race, one-religion, one-culture country with 1/100th the population and 1/50th the land mass could possibly apply here. Let alone allow the tumescent development and unprecedented survival of the world's last remaining world-dominating superpower and greatest nation the world has ever seen.

tl;dr Freedom. You literally don't even know.

>your country
Brazil.

>do you love America?
No.

America
Don't like the people but the place is chill

>your country
Germany

>do you love America?
No

>cant stretch right arm without being thrown in prison

>Belgium
>no

You fuck shit up in other countries and now we in Europe have to pay the price. Stinking, disgusting muslims everywhere. Attached like leeches to our backs,thieving and raping from us.

All wars you fight are to deny any country the possibility of changing the currency with which oil is bought/sold.
Without the dollar as export product, which is used for the oil trade, your country would collapse. So the whole world has to suffer for you to keep afloat.

But the European Union is also garbage, just like China and the Middle East. Putin is the only worthy leader of a nation alive. You are all brainwashed. Mainstream media shows you no truth only what some rich guy wants you to think

Open your eyes

Uruguay
Yes, ive been to the states twice and I love it

youtube.com/watch?v=bE-DEt85uVU

bump

U.S.A.
You better goddamn believe I do.

What caused that sermon?
Your response doesn't fit the quotes.

>Freedom. You literally don't even know.
Quite a vague statement. Reads arrogant too.

gr8 b8 m8

>US warmongering is bad, Russian warmongering is good

>Denmark

>lol noooo

>political diversity. Literally two parties.
>religious diversity. 73% Christian, like any developed country you get.

I would love America if it wasn't full of faggots who are proud to have had their brains washed their whole life to love the 'Murican dream and feel superior to the rest of the world for no real reason.

I do have some friends there that aren't so stupid tho.

up

Hungary

No

T-Taiga-kun why are you n-n-naked??

>america
>fuck no

>Hail Nippon

>Yay~ Americans are kings of the world. Fuck me please, fuck me Hillary-san

;She is not Taiga

bump

um, did u mean to link the canadian post? cuz... 1/100th the diversity? 1/50 the land mass. You must have that 'murican maths.

also, lol @ your freedom. you're in the only developed nation in the world that still denies the fact that its government is a total police state. 'electoral college', secret courts, and executive orders... you don't have any say in what your government does; and it's sad that you don't realize it.

Monaco.

I'm pretty indifferent on America.

up

> Country
America
> Suki?
Suki
America is a great country. Sure, it's being shit on right now, but I dare you to find a better country. If you don't like it, leave.

>Everyone here think America is a country

>your country
United States
>do you love America?
North America is pretty cool, Central and South America are shitskin hives

>mfw intelligent response