love it. me and my gf actually do cuc. she has a fuck budy

stories?

sec

my little sister

i want to fuck her so hard

Please rate...

8/10

any ass pics?

She would fuck her budie and he would take pics of her and send them to me while I am working. Or she would go on business trips with him and they share a room and I watch them on camera.

My asian girlfriends ass

nop sorry

bump

One of the pics he sent me

nice, pics of gf?

Wwyd to this posh slut? She loves anal.

yes

damn what an ass. please keep posting

hot, more pls

requests?

creampie would be nice

id tie her down and force my cock into her pretty mouth and make her deepthroat me

any nudes?

Any full nudes?

closest

megsbuny at gmail. will share allot of her pics and vids

why not on here? same difference

this

wel if u wanna see.....

you are posting your mail in every cuck thread
don't know if you are legit

i like sharing her but she lurks Cred Forums

who cares
this thread will be 404 soon

I did a chick while her husband watched. She was like a 55-yo chainsmoker. One of the grossest experiences of my life. I should have gotten them to pay me or something.

Which one /b?

3rd from left in blue dress

Rate, WWYD for more
Perfect replies get nudes with face

gf

WWYD to my girlfriend?

9/10 nudeles?

she looks like she wants to be pounded by three bbc's

Pretty cute, I'd love to leave her in the woods.

WWYD?

god i'd wish so, your welcome to try and find some if you can though

I bet she'd like that. She's quite the slut.

Have some skin

total spring break bitch

What's her Instagram? Got a convincing catfish profile of a black guy going. Can see just how much she'd love that BBC?

WWYD?

good idea

Sarah h?

Last week, I tied her to my bedposts and blindfolded her; and then i let my friend Jordan have a free turn with her unprotected pussy. All without telling her

What would you guys do to her?

For your use

Wont post pics of her on here, but if you match the criteria, I can show her off to you and we can start something.

I have a qt 5'4'' girlfriend with a big round ass.

We are trying to have a 3some, and maybe work out a deal where she can fuck you too just one on one.

We live in Kansas. Im looking for someone who is in shape (Doesn't have to be ripped) good looking (Doesn't have to be 10/10) and has a big dick.

If anyone matches that and can come to kansas/lives in kansas, hit me up. She has a huge ass and a VERY tight pussy

tuckerkassidy

Has she shut that down? Blank profile pic and bio just says bye.

pls post results guys

>kassidy
total bbc slut name

same here

I don't know. I haven't been on there for a while. I'll ask her.

that mouth needs fucking, hard, deep, head grabbed and forced down on it, and fucked from behind grabbing a tit and spanking her ass, and i reckon her asshole, probably never used, needs filling

I would tie her down, face down doggy style and her ass and pussy free for me to use and abuse

kasstucker that's her new one

wwyd?

i want to get her sitting on my cock, pulled close piling into her, grabbing her ass, squeezing her tits and fucking her hard, pushing her down and hammering away on her pussy, her whole body looks like it needs to be used

You need to post a pic bro.

you have the scenario, wwyd?

would you be willing to come to KS and do that?

i want to fuck that cute body, and face, maybe after a late night swim, tug that kini to one side and fuck her like she won't forget

What else have they done to you?

Shes cute af

Yeah if she's hot enough.

Cum in her hair

this is all I have for Cred Forums...her nice ass. I can send more if we get in contact

quirky but could still be rape meat

Why do you say that name`?

Slut wife

that is a nice ass, damn being in a different country, oh well shit happens, good luck!

my aunt. wwyd?

Fuck that's a nice piece of ass. I would totally come down if I was near kansas, I'm on the other side of the US unfortunately.

tie her up / cuff her, and fuck her like a wild man

pretty skilled with 'snakes' too

no worries! Hopefully someone will come along

Looks like potential. Kik?

How would you tear apart

awesome body and love the busy. Has she ever done dp with you?

One thing I regret is never trying to double vag her when I had a wingman.

Need to see some nude

i'd start with her ass.....just because.....

jameskaelan

Love me some Jordi

Great tits

ha, that's great. what did he do? what did she say after that?

I would call her a nigger slave whore while she twerking on my cock.

Same, what would you do to her?

hnnnnnnnnggggg

That is so fucking hot. You gonna do it again?

she looks like the kinda girl that would be real hesitant and would need a man to take her from you. As soon as I told you to leave the room, she would get on top and start cumming all over my cock.

has to be titwank and a very forceful throatfuck to start

My teacher Karen took these from her phone during detention
Tell me what you'd do

She looks like she needs a facial

tell us more

do a double flip off the waterfall and make her cum. Then I would try to have sex with her.

if that made any sense i'd answer

No one?

Followed by?

Good choice

fucking from behind with a mirror, so when i pull back her back while pounding her pussy or ass i can see that slutty look and her big tits swinging

I want to tug and slap and pinch those big red round nipples until her tits were as red as those nipples

HNNNNGGGGG

mmhmm i think so, i'd wanna fuck her ass so much she'd think she might split in two, but there's no way i'd stop once i was in there, no way

those are cock swallowing lips and she needs to be fed

Hell yeah, make em swing in the breeze as you plow her and make her watch herself moan
Make her learn to love the pain, scream out for it like a whore?

Will dump more if asked

any feet pic

Wwyd to this Milf?

Make her love it to the point where she tugs on them while I slap the shit of her clit

if she doesn't become a model in this lifetime i'm inventing a time machine

Wwyd

they are meant to swing free, and god yeah i'd plow her, both holes, and spank her hot ass cheeks until they were red, while i buried myself deep in her

that's an ass i'd love to see bent over in front of me

Hah, welcome back. I still wanna see her beaten and broken like an abused slut that she is
Yeah!

MOAR

i'm starving

i bet her ass is tight as fuck but i'd wanna bury myself deep inside of it, fingering her juicy pussy

i'd eat out that sexy ass and fill her pretty lil mouth with cock to feed her some cock

Ha whats up man. I also fantastize about driving down the highway with her, pulling over, marching her out of the car, bending her over the hood and fucking her in plain sight of everyone

I'd do all sorts of nasty to this feminist looking troll. Start by spitting in her mouth while she is bound to the bed. Facefuck her till she puked and then run my cock through all her holes. After I was done I'd piss on her face for giggles

Wwyd to that innocent face

i'd want her to ride my cock like it was an olympic sport

Well, it may not be so tight after you beat her ass
Fuck yeah, pulling her back and making her show off her tits while people drive by and take pictures of her

She has cucked her bf multiple times

Jerk off on it. She's great.

i'll need therapy to recover from this

then she needs to be tied up and taught a lesson, and fucked until she passes out

she'd get the gold

Moar?

Hell yeah, I'm fucking her yanking the shit out of her hair and she's the one who has to pull those tits out, not take her top off just pulling them out of the top so the sit up so fucking high and just point straight ahead and everyone sees those huge bright red nipples and pale big tits

a nice titwank but then for sure, that mouth would be fed, and fed good, fucking that mouth with her pretty eyes looking up

Wwyd

I would have her tie you to a chair hands wise, and make you watch her unzip me and pull out my cock and begin to suck on it... cont?

oh good, i'd have her riding hard grabbing her ass, sucking her tits before pushing her back and pounding her pussy

anything else you'd do?

go into a tad more depth

Just curious, were there any other pics from the vidcall that you saw other than what's been posted I hope for you there were

I would fuck her so hard she would beg you to stop me, but you as an beta male would be to scared and would just keep fapping in the corner like the little bitch you are.

my 18 yo gf guys, rate/tell what you'd do to her

Fuck yeah, meanwhile she's screaming and moaning for you to fuck her harder, her huge tits bouncing around
Nah, that's pretty much it, nothing else I found was really worth it

Begging to be fucked

also this also goes to

no we haven't but she wants a three way in some form or another.

feeding her my cock i'd help hold her head down deeper on it, hearing her choke a little but she still wants to take it, she was brought up as a good girl, so she gags but takes it into her throat, feeling her tits, pinching, tugging on her nipples, laying her back as pull up her legs and slap her ass, i think this one might be a keeper.....

tell me more

anyone from ks want this?

I'd squeeze and suck those tits for about half an hour when I run my dick up and down between them until I shut my hot load all over her face

she is, just asking to be nailed, hard, bent over like that, grabbing her tits

Wish she had more on FB but what can you do

wwyd

keep em, treasure them

i can't tell if her account is set to private or not, but here's her first name

>ride my cock like it was an olympic sport
tiddlywinks not yet recognized

Wait for someone to turn her into a proper slut is about all you can do. That or hope she gets into some retarded feminist movement to get naked.

WWYD?

trolls may as well give up right now, im not ashamed of my sexuality

I would make her beg me to fuck her harder and just I was about to cum I'd step back, slap the shit of her ass, play her her clit while I finger her asshole, and no matter how much she begged to be fucked I wouldn't let her until came from fingering her asshole

looks like a cute face, awesome 10/10 tits, i would definitely wanna fuck her and not a 5 min thing either, take my time, enjoy her body

Those are some nice ass titties. I'd love have those big fat titties in my hands while I buried my dick in her from behind.

Seriously one of those faerie fest people should have her pussy stretched

Can i watch.

Is this your girl?

snuggles?

I make you watch watch as I bent her over and started ploughing her from behind screaming my name while looking at you in the eye

very sexy and i am gonna save all of them, she is fine, i'd get her hands spread, ass up in front of me, spread apart those cheeks and tongue her asshole deep, licking her out, slapping her cheeks and fingering her pussy, then slide my cock deep inside her, hearing her moans, i want her

Meanwhile she's screaming and begging and playing with her nips, pinching and twisting and trying to get off so you'll stick it back in
Or at least gotten the dumb broad naked and taken pictures

Yep!

cock this

A face made to be cummed on

I like your style.

to be covered in cum, and nice tits too

And that's when I grab her hands and tie them behind her back, and she's moaning and squirming and begging to be fucked, and I slam into her pussy doggystyle and pump away

Right? How the fuck did that guy who took the leather set not get those tits out??

rate

isn't in to that

a long stint in federal made her averse to.... romantics

Plenty more if interested.
Face shots available.

depends on how nice her tits are.

fuck her missionary while i suck on those big titties, post more.

op still here
what would you do?

Is she really stupid? Lmao that's fucking perfect

fuck it, take her insta link and tell me if she's private or not
instagram.com/chxrlotte_giordanella/?hl=en

give me more, love that tight ass. Wanna kik?

7.5/10
Would bang the shit out of her Post tots

wwyd to her?

her face needs fucking and her slim body needs using and abusing

She's just spasming and screaming for it, so much so that people start to gather a crowd and watch her get fucking, taping and taking pictures of how much of a whore she is
Fucking right? They're practically almost out anyways. He should've just gone for the full monty, or staged an "accident"

nope it's not, and nice quads, damn she's fine

She a half hearted SJW who goes back on her word every time she experiences something

like a weak 4

MOAR.
I want you to watch me fuck her hard missionary, while her huge tits bounce back and forth and she moans in pleasure.

no nudes,she is my aunt

Want to hear how you'd fuck this girl and her ass

I have no fucking doubt he could've gotten those tits out. She probably was hoping he'd ask. I hope to god he got those tits unleashed

Never seen this one a face just begging for cum

cock her pls

bottom-all-the-way.tumblr.com/

Post a pussy pic bro

And the more people watching and taking vids the harder she cums and she doesn't even realize I now have two fingers in her ass thrusting in and out while I fill her pussy with cum

Post some nude pictures and I will

Fuck her? Dude she would be on her bed for 2 weeks after me, and you would care for her till i would come again and fuck her even harder. Where would you be? Jerking off, but even she know that you are to of an pussy to do anything.

Fuck yeah, I wish more people would fuck her, leak something new. Those tits need to be out for people to see.
Yeah, she deserves to be splattered
She's not even caring, yanking on her tits to cum harder and giving everyone a real show by screaming and playing with her self

seriously? Nobody here is from Ks and would wanna fuck this ass?

only this 2

Not from KS but very interested in that ass...

I would suck that pussy and make this woman scream until she came all over my face while you're standing there watching her in her undoubted pleasure

So hard for her, she ever cuck you? I'd be glad to gag her on my cock

kik is jameskaelan

We are looking for someone in shape with big dick

Damn i wanna fuck that ass so hard.

Ks?

I'll be working up in that area around the end of the year

Post face you inbred

kansas
no

Fucking prime for a facial and let the cum drip down her titties

That's fucking hot
Sure.

she would be a pleasure to fuck, and fuck hard

Then getting her to rub it in and give a titfuck with it

Goddamn at one of those fucking faire fests just get her fucking liquored up and get her in a mmw thrresome that someone records. ... fuck yeah

Email zoltor112 at gmail for more

No but she wants too

Keep her right there in that position stand over her and fuck her mouth until saliva is pouring down her tits ... then rip those tits out of her top and pull the nipples up til their even with her face

WWYD to my Gf

Telling you boy, you have never seen as hard of fucking like i can do!!

not using emails, it's not fun.

Should be easy to find someone to fuck her. It would be so hot have her suck my cock while another dude fucks her doggy and we just spitroast her and fill both ends right up.

Right? How hard can it be to get her fucking bombed and then spitroast her? Maybe get another guy to rotate out and record?
Big, slick, and slimy tits to fuck. I like the way you think.

DUDE WTF IS SHE 13? WANNA GET THIS THREAD CLOSED?

probably nothing.

What a freak. She needs a dick in her ass.

Nahh dude your to beta to get blown when someone is going on her

Shit I'd eat that pussy up

i want to see her in that exact same position with my cum dripping from her pussy. What an amazing body for doggy.

Lemme hear the details, I wanna get off on you fucking her