Hey guys

Hey guys

sitting at home while my girlfriend is in the city getting drunk.

I'm watching her FB cuz I'm a douche, to see she is arranging to meet some guy at the bar and she hasn't even mentioned him to me before

wut do?

>Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?hl=en-GB&v=YWdD206eSv0&gl=GB
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

go there and make a scene

Go to her or break up. Shes defo going to cheat when she gets drunk. Ex did the samething.

Pack her shit up, and kick her out.

OP here

She hasn't said anything sexual in fairness.

To give some more context, she is going to a work gathering and they work together.

That said, from the rest of the conversation it is evident he is thirsty

So post the convo.

post more noods

My girl is pink, obviously

This is the closest they have come to innuendo/sex talk

OP here

They are arranging to meet a little before the rest of the group

ooo that pisses me off too. sorry user, idk your girlfriend but she went straight for the masturbation joke..

sneak on her, if she cheats in any way kick her out/leave. (obviously dont mention the sneaking part)
If she asks why, accuse her of cheating
if she denies it call her a liar and say "X saw you with a guy"
foolproof as long as you stealthy as batman

go spy on them
if they do anything fishy go split that shit apart and ask her wtf is goin on.
do some investigating, some cheaters type shit

So she mentions his penis? why?

You think she would be ok with you talking about masturbation with another girl? I think you already know how this is gonna end.

Catch her while they meet, break up, 360 and moonwalk away, no explanaitions needed

they are pretty open about the whole masturbation thing, for friends that is. something is def goin on there

dont do that stupid shit, you gotta obviously make her feel like shit, obviously theres another guy she can get with, act like your getting her a present, inside the box is a large stinking shit that's a good one.

Sounds like she wants him to come out more than he wants to come out. Maybe he don't want none of that.

So you obviously need to leave her but you need more evidence than spying on her facebook.

There's 2 roads:

Alpha: find a new woman and get rid of this one ASAP

Beta: do nothing or try and gather more evidence and nerve to do something

i hate people so much.

Im sorry OP.

I really feel for you. This whole thing is really bringing up some old feelings/memories

The lines on her ass make it look like she just got off the toilet seat after like 30+ minutes...

OP Here

Except between us it is out of character. That said, I don't know how she talks when she isn't aound me but none of the other FB chats have anything like it

This would be difficult, it's not a nightclub or anything just a large-ish pub

Yeah that's what has me worrying.

nothing beta about wanting to keep good pussy, you faggot.

I wouldn't advise eating her out tonight, unless you like the taste of another dude's dick.

OP Here

That is how it looks from this convo, but from what I can tell he is a little shy and/or antisocial in general.

From the rest of their discussion over time you can tell he likes her, but is too beta (I think) to make a move (at least while sober)

>This would be difficult, it's not a nightclub or anything just a large-ish pub

You need a disguise man, get a wig and trench coat or some shit

You're right, I did exactly that to my ex in the same situation and it felt great, except that she didn't care much lol

Call her fat, bitches hate being called fat

What do??? You post all her noods to show her who's the boss

She sure is in a hurry to make him come out with her, that´s for sure.

What kind of Wile E Coyote shit are you thinking he's gonna pull?

wait for them to come out of the pub and follow them, if you're right they should go somewhere to hook up then you crash that party and dump that whore on the spot

OP Here

Im sorry to hear it mate, although kinda glad I'm not feeling feels on my laz

This. Especially when this can only just be regarded as circumstantial

Lawl

Hahah. Holy shit you're getting cucked my man.

Watch the door if they leave together then follow them. Considering your girl is "a good girl" and the guy is "shy" I doubt they'd have the balls to fuck in the bathroom.

Or he just respect that she have a boyfraind and choose not to make a move. Fuck I hate guys that still trying to pick up chicks when they know they already are occupide.

OP Here

I have to pick her up later tonight, so at least I have some form of control over this situation.

This is an option, I hadn't considered it from this perspective

No, he's being cheated on... learn the difference Faggot

well if you cant be sneaky like man-bat, and you are worried, make up a legitimate excuse to seeing her in said pub and introduce yourself as her boyfriend.
Most guys will not go for her after that.
Be warned, this is quite the beta move so be prepared for usual outcomes

Coming from someone who has been cheated on, end it before you see any more. Don't pretend it won't happen again. Don't pretend this isn't happening. Just end it. Good breakup, bad breakup, who cares? Just leave her.

Well shit just say you got bored and wanted a drink so came early if she wonders why you're there. Did she invite you?

He was fishing OP. And she bit, saying he wasn't going. She said, he better. Not TMI on masturbation, which
Means they've talked about it before. Doesn't look great. But you know her best.

As soon as she gets in the car, question her about it, she'll be drunk, and it's harder to lie when you're drunk. If you need to, stick a finger in her pussy right there in the car, and if it's wet atleast you know she was horny for someone in that bar.

Wait until they kiss
Break their kiss with a punch hitting their mouths
Collect teeth, make collar

Can confirm, pretending doesnt help OP

How is this beta? A dude has his bitch and bitches like that alpha "this is mine" attitude.

Show that faggot hes intruding on your property. And later on, beat her for being a whore.

then send tit pics or gtfo

No, it's a work thing. I may just do that. It gives me chance to scope things out before I announce myself too

Yeah, you're using too much time on here atm, Do that, that's an excellent plan.

kek
i don't use social media for affairs.
on fb or whatsapp all i do is arrange normal stuff and in rl is where i strike.
no chatlogs of any kind.
you can't do crap, m8.

don't do this. your life isn't a TV show.

you trust her or you don't. If you don't trust her, you should break up with her. If you need to spy on your GF via her FB, you should break up with her.

Yep she might be flirting with some guy. So what. maybe they are meeting up earlier to do a few lines of blow. Or maybe she is going to suck his cock. or maybe they will skip the event and go fuck. you can't always watch her. You need to decide if you trust her or not.

holy fuck
sorry OP, sounds like she really wants his dick
time to break up

Ok, Decision made. I'm gonna drive over there (25 miles away) and grab a drink, see what I see. After a couple of mins I'll introduce myself.

Thanks for the advice gents, ass for your troubles

That's a man, baby

Please elaborate. Sounds like you got cucked and are mad.

>Inb4 you have to be there to be cucked

Get a friend to go with you. It's less like you are spying on her, even tho that's what you'll be doing

OP go full alpha, grab some of her clothes get a wig tuck your balls behind your ass, then go to the bar and straight swoop that dude from your girlfriend. Take him to your place and reveal you are in fact a dude and destroy his asshole with your throbbing manhood then while hes sobbing in the corner crying and your girl comes back have her clean the shit cum juices of your dick
She will never go out trying to do some shit like that again

Good luck man!

holy kek

hhaha

sorry op. it sucks and all. But got any more pics?

np op, glad to help, you seem like a great guy and it sucks to have a whore cheat. I wish you the best of luck

If you have a phone keep us updated

Thats what I was thinking.
> work with this chick
> she was flirty but 4/10 and I had a GF at the time
> went to a after work gathering at a bar
> guy tried to start shit with me
> found out the 4/10 was his GF
> figured out what was happening
> walked away to the mens room
> he followed trying to start fight
> strong arm him and explain that I "flirt with everyone and that I'll knock it off"
> he droped it after calling me every name in the book.

He got to seem alpha to his gf, I didnt have to deal with the 4/10 anymore. win/win

Please elaborate. Sounds like you got cucked and are mad.

>Inb4 you have to be there to be cucked

this thread is so full of betas

this
adventure time op
catch her with a friend, she gets BTFO, then u and friend get pissed and have a good time

Good call God speed

Come back and post what happens.

Context, opportunities for mistakes, alcohol - they all present themselves clearly. You have to make a hard choice and not many people can make a hard choice. You have to dump this slut of a "girlfriend". Think of it as cutting your losses.

You might think to yourself " Oh but I'm not that great of a guy either, maybe this is the best I can do and ever will be able to do"

Wrong.

If you keep this slut, you're inviting suffering and mental baggage into your life. Don't fuck yourself up because of your temporary station in life. You can improve who you are so that you're more deserving of better women but that's not possible if you're kept down by a lying whore. I didn't learn this lesson until much, much later because I was weak and couldn't make the hard choice. I was in love as well, now I have to face the consequence of my cowardice and handle my own emotional baggage 24/7.

t. angry woman that was cheated on 3 times by the same guy

>Another cuck thread

Don't eat her out tonight- she's getting the dick. Keep her around until you find the next piece, just as a cum bucket. But be clear on this- she's a whore and your relationship is over.

she gon cheat on yo ass

Yeah, and sometimes you need to make an informed decision about whether or not to trust someone.

You seem like the sort of user who fucks down.

Op if you don't take a friend w you do this

come back and tell us how it went OP

fuhrerbubbie is my snapchat

You can't really make women feel bad though because they're usually psychopaths. Just break it off and that's it

i'll try my best to make a whore feel bad, i'll shame that bitch for weeks until she tries to get a restraining order on me, might be a waste of time, but in the end i'll feel like a fucking champ.

yall niggaz need pimp c

Choo choo on the cuck express. OP is riding first class, or is it your girlfriend who's riding? I guess you'll find out.

or some sugafree

It's true.

Lets bump this shit with stories of cheating on/to

>first moved in with hs gf
>had threesomes with chick who was living with us
>gf gets tired after a threesome and I keep fucking the other chick

Trying to say this is cheating, the fuck we were all fucking then just cause you pass out i'm supposed to stop?

You're a beta cuck faggot.

how'd you do this? i need this to happen, get details on how you made this dream a reality

She was bisexual and would bring chicks home for us. Just got lucky i guess, keep in mind she was crazy as fuck too.

Shit, same here.
And she's cheating on me

>having a gf who mentions literally anything sexual in conversations with other men

Yeah OP, it's done

Fucking checked mates

I like this idea. This is what you must do op. And of course fully document it here post anal reaming.

Sure Dr. Phil

Meanwhile, in reality, if she is meeting this guy specifically before the rest of work shows up, while having never told you about him, he is her work crush. This is her making a move on him because he is too beta to make the move on her.

You would fucking hate me user, I flirt with all the married girls at my work. I make all sorts of sex jokes and that masterbation one looks familiar to me. She's gonna come home with dick on her breath for sure.

Also, it's just a work thing is such a fucking copout. Since when are spouses not allowed at bars with friends after work?

do it OP assert your dominance

Beta and gay

This, I've stolen more than a few attached females. You're getting cucked as we speak

Says the nigga digging on married women. You guys give the best relationship advice. Let this beta bitch be a beta bitch. You keep hitting on married women and going home alone. The world continues to spin.

OP dump her she will be fine, ive never heard a bitch say shes broke as long as she got a pussy with some ass and a deep throat

>lol cuck is the new meme all the kool kids are using so I better use all the time even if it doesn't fit the topic at hand
Kys underage faggot.

ur ugly, sorry

I kinda wanna see if op is gonna come back

Oh don't get shit twisted, I am married. I also fuck other dudes wives because all women are whores and I will get the things that I want. Just because I can doesn't make me some nigger.

Alright guys.

I just got here and I don't see them anywhere.

I'm going to sit in the back and wait for her coworkers to come in.

Any chance they're gone already?

fuck yea, timestamp a napkin and take a pic of your drink so i can get really excited

You don't see them? Oh I am so sorry my friend. I bet they're banging somewhere.

Who uses that shit emoticon face?

>OP doesn't mask the dude's name totally, the way he did with his gf

>control

u wot

theres nothing "control" about picking her up from her new boyfriend

this is true

damn, that's a nice ass... lets see her spread open a bit....

>Who uses that shit emoticon face?

It actually is the "word" of the year 2015, oxford dictionary. So who? Almost everybody, brother.

I too once went down the giving the benefit of the doubt road twice. Both times it worked out exactly as you'd expect. So goes life. Hoes gonna be hoes.

What more do you need other than those pictures? She's a whore.

Sorry boys

I saw them coming out of the bathroom after my last post.

I threw my drink in her face and kicked the dude in the dick as hard as I could.

I'm at a gas station halfway home crying my eyes out over what to do now

I love her so much but I think this is it. I'm going to throw all her shit in the street as soon as I can drive again

You're posting naked pictures of her and going through her private messages, both presumably without her permission.

I'm not saying you deserve to be cheated on, but you certainly don't deserve to have a gf who doesn't cheat.

Also jealousy is one of the least attractive things to most girls - if you usually act this suspicious you're really not doing yourself any favours.

Holy shit, man.

You have to consent to being cucked. That's what a cuckhold fetish is, you lukewarm faggot troll.

shit OP, dont cry she is fuckin slut. just beat shit ut of her, piss on her and throw her to dogs. izi kill. enjoy life.

I also forgot to add

I sucked his dick and cleaned out his asshole with my tongue

Felt pretty sweet

Gonna go over to his place later to watch him fuck her and clean him up afterwards like the cuck faggot I am

Find a new gf because she's not yours anymore

Troll post. You didn't come clean out of it if you kicked him, regardless of where.

how do we even know this is OP? Seems suuuuper fake

>but I think this is it
>I think

Mate she fuckin cheated on you. Everything is alright until it isn't and you will never ever be able to trust her again, despite everything you might keep telling yourself the upcoming weeks. Even if you would actually be able to persuade yourself of trusting her again, she WILL cheat on you again.

There are very few people you can trust but 99% of them are whores, male or female, you call it. She's one of them 99%. Don't let yourself down brother, there is so much more to explore in this world than a shitty gf.

Start focusing on a new hobby, it will help you in every thinkable way. Good luck.

>hadn't said anything sexual

Kek

call her while she's with him.
If she answers, ask her what she's doing/who she is with. see if she lies.
If she doesn't answer, you already know.

This happened to me once. My ex started flirting with someone back when myspace was the shit but she didn't know he was my best friend. so he and I set her up...he told her to meet him at the movie theatre. I showed up instead, and was kind of out of sight. when I called and asked what she was doing she said she was driving to pick her sister up from school (and I was literally standing there watching her walk up to the theatre). All I could do was laugh. I confronted her there and her face turned fucking red as shit. that was almost a decade ago, and to this day she still hits me up asking for another chance. we only dated 2 weeks.

Do yourself a favor and unfriend her, don't call/text, if she calls or text call her a whore and then end the conversation.

Go ahead and start getting over the cheating whore now before she sucks another dick and comes home and kisses you with her whore mouth.

These hoes ain't loyal and they come a dime a dozen. Don't put all your eggs in one basket

>immediately starts talking about his dick
>thumbs up about dick

she might not be a cheater OP but she has definitely thought about it... if she starts talking to him and hanging out with him a lot more she is probably going to start fucking him

Rolling for this

post proof that you're OP.

youtube.com/watch?hl=en-GB&v=YWdD206eSv0&gl=GB

Even me? =(

This is true

youve seen this convo and didnt break up with her? shes probably the office bicycle and youre laughed up whenever she doesnt bring up your name

Plz update us

>hating people
>communicating with them on the internet

stop pretending to be something special you pathetic 15yo faggot and kys

I think you're right user...

Rolling for this

this is the best plan, OP. listen up

If you go confront her, she's just gonna say she's hanging with a coworker. It's not gonna give you any context at all. You'll look like a creepy loser cuz you're checking her fb and shit. That's the only evidence you have too

Until you can find conclusive evidence (aka catching them or her lying about who she is with) then you have nothing to go off of. Right now that's where youre at

Tiddy or gtfo

Well two choices: 1. Go break up with her and beat his ass. 2. Or welcome to cuckville

>new

Kek

Heres your proof you fuck

I'm done with this world and all of the shit shes put me through.

Wish me luck in the afterlife bros

that just proves that you're a poster who owns a gun, that doesn't prove you're OP

>not using tomorrow style

yep kys

OP that looks like a dude. need face

watergun

op autistic

kill bitch not urself

throw her to pigs

fap while watching

Oh fuck it happining

the fact that she'd go into the city and get drunk with her friends and do some random ass hookup should be enough to tell you she's shit. move on and find a girl who's more mature

quote OP in a post, post it, take a shitty cellphone photo of the screen showing the (You), and put a shoe on your head

drink bleach kys fat

>This would be difficult, it's not a nightclub or anything just a large-ish pub
Get a fake beard, a hat and maybe some glasses.

Yeah, that will give her what she deserves! ... Wait, no, you'll be dead and she'll go on fuck the guy. Be smart, revenge yourself by posting her nudes.

I'm not sure if I should save these pics in my cuck folder or amateur folder

fuck all of you

there is a reason i said cellphone photo u cunt, nice fake

Op just lost it he gonna do some crazy shit.

This

nice job user

Considering you're telling the truth
>Just did probably a more alpha thing than most of us have done.

>Fuck it up by being a pussy ass faggot and wanting to kill yourself over some girl.
Fuck you.

>"It's an old meme Sir, but it checks out..."

chekt

Haha fake OP, you're really a faggot

TOMORROW STYLE. DO ITTTTTT. DONT FUCKIN DIE WITH YOTSUBA STYLE IN THE BACKGROUND

>(you)
>not (you)(OP)
fuck off faggot

you forgot to copy paste (You) on post 381, and not showing that you have an editing program open, faggot cuck

your welcome

post her nudes OP, don't be an idiot. Only cucks kill themselves while their gf fucks another guy.

Op. I don't condone your actions please listen to me first. Why? Why waste your time? Seems like a waste. Fuck her. Go to bed wake up feel fine throw her shit out. Be sure to lock doors. Your fine. Or aim for your heart. Sure death. Post a pic while your dying though so I can hang it on my wall and say I tried.

Seriously man, read this shit again. I wish I could have done the same shit as you when my ex cheated on me. I know you don't get this much on Cred Forums but if I'm honest I was proud of you for doing that.

If you kill yourself you throw away the alpha thing you've just done and you hand away the victory to her. Don't be a faggot, user.

> that's not OP you dumb doubleniggers

Hah got eem

This was deleted post
Gun guy confirmed fake unfortunately, no (you) on last OP post link

>actually greentexting this

If real, since you're too pussy to do anything properly, send him a message after she gets home saying "We should do that again" and see where it goes

>going to bars
>getting drunk
you know too well what this means, you didn't even need to depend on finding anything on facebook

>whoops, didnt mean to

Ow my social status

>They're called meme arrows newfag

>implying text is a meme

Maybe he's the only interesting person at work and she wants to have fun at this thing instead of being bored out of her mind..... or maybe she heard he had a 9" cock and wants to ride it. Hope for the former

Good. Remember you can always say "I wanted to surprise you" if you think she's onto you being onto her

She shouldn't make masturbation jokes with any guy period. She started talking about dick with another guy let alone initiated the convo, setting herself up for a "drunk mistake". Don't trip because I highly doubt she'll get fucked tonight but definitely make sure you say something when she gets home.

Bro tier

Cuck tier

Cred Forums always putting that pussy on a pedestal never change guys never change

Only way to know for sure dose she feel more loose than usual? If her cunt has gotten wider shes cheating.

spotted the virgin.

Where do you come up with this stuff? Also what if he has a smaller dick even if this logic was logical?

How? He let the beta look good in front of his ugly gf instead of humiliating him.

CUCK2THEMAX

Does she know she's your girlfriend?

you are probably a shit person.

Because by virgin logic the vagina gets bigger with each DIFFERENT cock it takes. That's why they think all sluts who fuck every weekend are loose but the girl they want who gets banged by her boyfriend every single night must be tight.

This

Thats not entirely true its fact that the female virgina, sizes up with her partners cock.

Why? Because I think letting a beta look like an alpha to his girlfriend is a nice thing to do? Or are you just swinging wild with insults hoping to find one that actually makes sense?

Invite the dude over, and have a threesome with him and your chick. DP the fuck out of her, then break up afterward. It's especially more awkward for the guy if your dick is bigger and fuck her better than he does.

End the relationship immediately. They're meeting up, you didn't know about it, they're open about sexuality.

You have two options, end the relationship immediately, or follow them to the bar, and puynch enact physical harm on him when he touches her, and make a scene. Everyone at the pub should know she was cheating on you, with that, she probably won't fuck him that night, and nobody will call the police on you. Don't introduce yourself, just walk up and break his nose, scream at him after he's on the ground, then at whore, and move on.

If they're friends, they wont do anything, and you can say "X saw you at the pub with some guy. Care to explain", because her behavior, regardless if she fucks him is repulsive.

femanon here, that's false. Its genetic and has nothing to do with how often have sex.

You forgot to mention she he pussy lips will become swollen too.

picking your girl up from her date is control now?

wew lads

lol some snotty cunt asked me that once. One of the rare moments I was thrown totally off guard and was just like wtf do I even say to that...

OP, hire a hooker. Snap pics of her all over your house, post on facebook, ask your gf what her problem is...

Pack all her shit up and leave it outside of your door with the convo from FB printed out on every box.

Exactly I'm talking about virgin logic here.
They seem to think a girl who screws 1-2 different guys twice a weeks is somehow automatically loose compared to a girl who has only had one guy, even if they fuck every night and he has a donkey cock.

>its fact that the female virgina, sizes up with her partners cock.

Show us your boobies!

Sigh I'm talking about virgin logic here, of course it doesn't make sense.

whoops I skipped the first three words.

>No new posts
The elasticity of the frontal area can loosen from very frequent sex, actually, and childbirth can also reduce elasticity. Unless the only thing going in is Asian dicks, eventually it can be a bit less willing to return to shape, which is why kegal exercises are a big deal to middle aged women, regardless if they've given birth.

First of all a woman couldnt possibly tell if she was more or less loose, saying you are female is not proving your point by any means.

Bro it's like when you were 8 and someone says sex and you go "that's when you pee in a vagina" just to see if your right. It's virgins trying to guess to figure out what's correct since you told them they weren't

Bef. I give any advice I gotta know how long you guys been together. Live together? Are you both on the same page relationship wise, have you discussed it? Are you good looking enough to pull in another chick if things go south with this one?

Why not just offer your bare ass to him as a fuckpocket while you're at it, you bitch.

Fuck these guys user, I'm your side. Now show me dem boobies! :D

You know the rules.

Tits or GTFO

>very frequent.
in this case, being once in a bathroom.
maybe I'm just special.

Kek check these. Its true, grew up with 3 sisters. Bitch could be a twig and calling her fat will make her self conscience for months.

No boobies? Just a side boob. C'mon!!!

show me your dick first.

Jesus Christ this is so obvious. You don't send messages like that to the opposite sex. Wether or not she does anything it doesn't matter

That's not the type of girl you want to continue a relationship/ look for marriage in. Change up now. You won't be able to trust her. And the trust issues will ruin your relationship alone.

She's not gf material bud

Spread her pooper wide and rip her with your cock

I never said I was female, I just know how the vagina works. I'm no super stud, but one of my exes was a total slut and she was tight as fuck, while a more "innocent" girl felt like I was sticking my dick in a sleeping bag.

I thought you'd never ask!!! :)

Wrong person, I know that people are calling me a virgin for saying this.. but as long as you're willing to admit the truth that the vagina does stretch to her partners member then I'm willing to admit a one night stand probably wouldn't change the dimensions of her uterus, for very long anyways if he's really well endowed she would still be loose for a least a couple of days.

Your turn!!

Just fucking break up. I mean seriously, do you honestly believe this chick is the ONE PERSON out of SEVEN BILLION people on Earth that you wanna spend the rest of your life with?

Seriously, just break up with her. Stop wasting everybody's time.

Will me your stuff? You won't need it after.

It does stretch but it's amazingly elastic, unless she's fucking a HUGE dick on the regular it shouldn't be noticeable

You son of a bitch....

Get some Groucho Marx glasses.

Is OP kill?

TOP KEK

Fuckit I'll fap to it anyway

yeah he proved it was him a few times and killed himself after all the haters kept doubting it instead of helping him

that's cause fucking and coming are pussy exercises, tighten that shit up.

Do you like cum on your chest hairs or your nipple?

this is a terrible idea

Dude don't care...shitty ass anyway, go fuck a whore and make yourself feel better

... update?

look am 80% sure she going to cheat probably leave before the others get there or put moves on him to cheat down the line doe you know other guys she talks to in work

This op

I hope not. I want a happy ending for OP where the slut cries and lets him fuck her mother and sister to make up for it then he leaves her anyway.

Yes three of the house not when the but did anyway, how she was cheat not why OP had proof of the most important thing is that the best way to facebook of her proof.

checked

this is horrible advice, most girls are at least somewhat horny when drunk for no one in particular.

then call her just when you think she is probably sucking his dick and make up some bullshit about forgetting when you were going to pick her up or making sure she doesn't want you to pick her up sooner

so you know other guys then from her work not this guy

PREMIUM KEK

What the fuck did I just read?

Go fuck him before she does.

If you're gonna kill yourself then just do like Elliot Rodger. You know so you are not just some faggot that kills himself. Elliot to the max baby!