She's suuuuuper into me /b

She's suuuuuper into me /b
She wants me bad. She's pretty cute and super nice but English isn't her first language and that's kind of a turn off for me. Especially in the long run. What should I do?

(Pic related, it's her)

What's her first language?

Everybody is different but i'd find it kinda weirdly cute if she spoke somewhat broken english. I think you should do it. You can teach her better english

Op why are you such a fucking dweeb. Pussy is pussy and even if you want long term, your still getting pussy. Fag

Romanian. Her English isn't terrible and it'll only get better with time so I'm not sure what I'm worried about tbh

Thats not bad, at least she didnt speak spanish or anything.

Romanian accent is pretty neat.

Just stop overthinking something so petty and let her give u the romanian succ

ohh fuck op be careful she is an gypsy

she's probably into you for the green card.

Oh dude. Get over it. That's a good one. I thought you were going to say Portuguese or something. You got it made Cred Forumsro. Tear that shit up.

OP you have shit taste if you think Romanian accent is a turn off. The soft "L" is orgasmic

romanians dont have accent

>has decent everything, doesn't speak muh languege, 2/10 would not bang

dude unless you got multiple bitches on the side of her caliber or higher what the fuck you doing mang? pic related.

Well. EU so, no.

romania is in europe .... she can work everywhere in europe why should someone go to a shitplace like murrica u guys don't even have a healthcare

So she's from Rome?

murrican education in a nutshell

i'm not even american I just assumed he's american so I apologize.

Well. She wants a boyfriend. Not a fuck buddy. And I'm not sure I wanna date her. Fucking sue me.
I don't wana just fuck her and run since she's been nothing but nice to me and I'm not a total cock.

>inb4 you get friend zoned

so at this point you are right she is not a bitch so where is the problem? she is a 8,5/10 if u really like her try it but if not leave before u break her hearth

whitknight of romania here

How about you get the fuck out you piece of nigger shit normalfag before I tell your girl on Facebook that you're stalking and plan to rape her.

There is no accent when she's giving you the succ

literally every language has an accent you fucktard

Yes. What's that got to do with anything?

I'm going to kill you and your family you little bitch.

Get her to do FWB, I literally just did that with a chinese chick, she agreed fast and were gonna do literally every fetish we want, its gonna be fuckin great

This. Run.

oh shit ISIS trheat OP

she's hot, got any sexy pics of her?

this

and this

if you like her just as much then why the fuck not man

Too bad she doesn't speak spanish, but your question is rather dumb OP, she will learn how to speak english properly with time