Where do I meet an older woman at? Say 45-55?

Where do I meet an older woman at? Say 45-55?

How do I hook up with her being a young guy?

Or do cougars even exist?

Any tips/advice or stories would be appreciated.

Bars /thread

Craigslist

anything else?

i can't get any on craigslist anymore, i dont think girls go there

Yes, they exist. They are everywhere.

these. Just walk up to such a woman, ask if she's married, and if not, use any pick up line. Simple.

supermarkets mid day. you'll notice the ones that want to hook up.

I met a 47 year old Mom on craigslist two years ago, when I was 21. She was a legitimate 9/10, and had three awesome kids. Shit was the hottest thing that ever happened to me. Kept it going until I got a girlfriend I could actually bring to my folks.

We would fuck for like a hour minimum every time, then talk on the couch and watch Twilight Zone. She'd tongue my asshole and let me fuck all her holes. I miss her like crazy but it just kind of ran its course.

So yeah, Craigslist I guess. But I got super lucky, expect to wait for a while. Only pic I have but I promise it's legit. snapped it when she was drunk and blowing me one night.

Go to a nice grocery store (whole foods or publix style) put and upside down pineapple in your shopping cart, just cruise around the store.

what does this mean?

No way that's the only pic you have

Post then all

hey. good choice of milf. this slut is just really horny. most of them are.

Upside down pineapple in your shopping cart (top part, where kids sit) is a known signal for swingers.

It really is the only one I have :(

I'm probably a 7/10 too so keep faith bros. It really can happen to anyone.

Some curious cougar will eventually inquire about the upside down pineapple in your cart. That's when you spring into action and jam your throbbing member in her butt hole.

Best thing to do is to get a job someplace that has single mom workers. Back in the day, I got out of HS early, and worked at Burger King. Shitty job, but a few decent looking MILFs.

Just flirt with them, and you find that many are DTF. Even better, they just want the sex, but aren't counting on you for anything more.

>Upside down pineapple
i think you're trolling

Thought so too, but google it.

but it's for swingers, not milfs

Usually 1 in the same.

i have never seen a woman with an upside down pineapple.

You maybe just weren't looking. You need to be at the store when the kept wives go shopping, so like weekdays during work hours.

found her on Backpage

ah i dont really want a swinging couple. just a milf

No you didn't

Oh OK you know where I found her. Fucking idiot

No I just know this image has been posted in these sorts of threads hundreds of times and the chances that you were the person who originally posted them is pretty slim.

Fucking idiot.

well you found the guy . What do you want to know ?

Lol was going to call him out too

I've done it. MeetUp's are the easiest way. You'll have to go through a few groups, but then you'll find up with one that's like 15 divorced women going on trips together... then you can fuck a couple.

let me know if you need more guidance. goodluck and godspeed

yah please more details. i'm not familiar with meetups

I'm 20 and I've had 2 Cougars run after me. Shit dude I'm not even that handsome. One at work and one at my night classes. One at work was 39, a druggie and a drunk. Flirtatious as hell though. One at my night classes was 33 and youthful. 33 year old even took my v-card. In my limited experience they see you, and decide on thier own accord. Go to a public setting, bar, college, work anything with a variety of people. And just be yourself dude. Alternatively there's probably a website for this kind of stuff. Just remember they're called Cougars for a reason. They hunt younger men. They hunt for you.

i gtg just got a text.

but basically meetup.com, and look through the groups. some will be for younger people (20's and 30's rockclimbers of silicon valley.... etc...), but some are just like "fun trips together" and whatever.

some are good, some are shit.

I came across one in San diego that was like nothing but divorced 35 year old women looking to fuck younger men.

just look around, keep trying different groups

thank you

Give us some details! or more pics man.