Why shouldn't I just kill myself?

Why shouldn't I just kill myself?

Who said you shouldn't? You should.

/Thread

Otherwise you can't produce white babies to retake our world of European colonies.

Otherwise you can't produce white babies to retake our world of European colonies

I'm asian...

You should

Fucking do it

There's only one reason. To not make your parents sad. If you don't care about that then...

sauce on that pretty plox!

Stop whoring for attention and just be an hero

Tits or gtfo

because you havent lost your virginity yet

cause life is underrated and theres always hope
have you tried using psychedelics to change your life for the better?

what happened, OP?

That's the only reason I'm still alive to be honest
My mother would be devastated

Boy used me and ruined me to my entire village. I don't have the funds to move town.

Do it.

Abigale Johnson.

if pic related: because you're cute. if bait: do it

Oh so you're a fag
One more reason to kill yourself

I second that motion. End your worthless existence, OP. You're a waste of resources.

It always seems hopeless, just before you find a solution.

I hope she doesn't.

Oh then do it

Come to the Shrine, later tonite.

You'r mum would probably miss you.

Because you'd probably fail at that too.

post a pic of you i don't need tits proof.. a body and face pic should be enough

if i like you i invite you to germany

>You'r

You got friends there.

I don't know, no one would really care

looks like you have a nice pair of breasts, you need to stay alive and share their goodness. God bless breasts.

where r u from?

1) God loves you and has a plan for your life
2) Even if you're an Atheist, it's logically "better" to just inject heroin and live under a bridge while dreaming about unicorns than to kill yourself

It's just a dumb idea in general

Who is that girl?

you, my sir, are amazeballs

Pic isn't OP you retards, stop acting like you give a shit when all you want it tits faggots

See you at the Shrine.

It's deadpxgasus I think, good bait tbh

Not op but i've tried that. OP, bad idea. I changed my life through education, exercise, acceptance of this meaningless existence, and believing that your time here can be occupied with progression towards something greater, even if it ends with death anyways. Psychedelics are fun but honestly i could never see how people have profound realizations on them. It makes you very emotional and observant and you feel like you're thinking a million thoughts a second. It seems like its pure genius. But surprise, youre on a drug. Trust me op, you'll feel better if you start exercising, improving yourself as a person. Its not as easy as just dropping acid, but its worth it

You got the xyz of 420

what you talking
she living in a village
her culture is like if u lose your virginity you are a bitch
and in her culture the family cut their bindigs to the bitch
everyone disrespect her
she can't leave her village because no money

what u talkiong about drugs bitch?

>she
>her

Please, you are an atractive female, you probably have more reasons to live going on than 99% of the sad sacks of shit on this site, myself included.

thats me right there

op disconnected from planet earth
gg bb

oh shut the fuck up, that pic isn't related.