Have you considered being bi??

have you considered being bi??

yes

i love it

Its very confusing for me

why?

I am bi. It's pretty great

Im always around my straight guy friends and i dont feel like i can have conversations about guys like they can with girls

Sure. Boys make much better lovers than girls on average.

Truth. Getting ready to divorce my cunt wife so i can spend more time with a cute twink I've been "going fishing" with.

more like this?

Bump

are you bi if you like girls more than guys?

Already divorced the cunt. Enjoying being a sugar daddy lol. He's cute and he'd like me to fuck his friend in front of him.

I am bi, but to a certain point. I only like to suck cock from time to time. Also it has to be with older guys and I am never interested in guys I know. Instantly lose erection when trying to get sucked by a dude or penetrate an asshole. Lose interest in guys for weeks maybe months after I cum. Lose interest if I have a girl I constantly fuck. I would love to be more into guys into guys, I would get to have much more sex, but I can'y get myself to do it.

>Straight girls won't even consider bisexual men because "muh AIDS and he's gonna cheat on me I just know it"
>Gay guys won't even consider bisexual men because "lol unicorns and myths"
>straight guys obviously won't go for the same sex, because straight guys
>lesbians obviously won't go for men, because lesbians
basically, openly labeling yourself as bisexual will immediately ensure that you get none, ever. the only people that will actually date/fuck bisexual men are other bisexuals. so, essentially, you have to pretend you're either straight or gay depending on your surroundings and context.

bisexual girls are the ultimate holy grail, though. everybody wants them.

it's not fair. :(

Yes

yup. wife might be down for a 3some with a bi twink bottom. now if only I could find one.

GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT GET OUT FAGGOT

of corse!

I'm bi. I have a preference for women in general, but I have a boyfriend right now and I'm pretty happy with him.

yes but traps are literally more insane and neurotic than women, also they're all shitty empty people so I'll just go with actual biological womens bullshit and mental illness

i envy fags cuz its all lust and no emotion but i dont get hard for men unless they look like sarina valentine. even then - insanity, and a dick.

They are actually a lot more chilled than women, as long as you find one and make them trust you. Imagine being in a relationship with a woman who trusted you. Never happens.

Yeah I'm bi I let gay and strait men fuck me

Of course.

Just like if you prefer men and still like girls you're still bi.

If this is you, OP... Info? Like age?

If not you... who? And info?

please point me in the direction of a relationship with a trap that ever lasted more than 5 years

everytime I say this I get "well actually I or.." idc.. they're not chill because most of them are dumb and if watching anime and playing lame games like league of legends is "Chill" then go chill with them

also if you look at male to female general on /lgbt/ it's all the proof you need they're immature childish escapists and I'm not lonely enough to try and be with one

trust me. I was with one of the hottest ones in the planet and in the end - they're all insane.

More plz?

thanks

if you don't also like girls then you aren't bi

I've been fucking this twink for 2 years and tbh I can see me doing it for another couple but once he starts to lose his looks, he's out. Never occurred to me when I started chasing twinks but cute gay boys are so ready to be sugar daddied by just about any guy who is nice to them. I can get another one easy.

Info about this person?

If you... and an acceptable age... I may know a guy...

(Hint hint)

that's the whole point of bisexual activism - to put an end to the stereotypes you list

Have you considered to commit suicide?

who on Cred Forums hasn't?

have you considered being straight?

Divorced mine a year ago, and then sent her a video of me in a threesome with her best friend and husband