I'm trying shrooms soon Cred Forumsros. What should I expect. What are the do's and do nots

I'm trying shrooms soon Cred Forumsros. What should I expect. What are the do's and do nots.

drugs are bad and you should not do it praise jesus

enjoy the trip with weed

/thread

you'll want to suck a bunch of dick and realize that you are bisexual

Whatever you do.

DON'T CALL YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND ASK HER TO MARRY YOU.

IT CAN WAIT.

watch some tv shorts or something its fun

I have a setup for that. I heard I'll need a trip sitter.

Keep yourself in a good state of mind. If something is bothering you i suggest you deal with it before you trip. Alcohol gies well with it aswell as weed. Eat a small amount until it kicks in. You can always takr more later.

OP already sucks lots of dick, and he isn't going to want pussy from eating shrooms either

Will do kek

this

>/thread

I tried shrooms for the first time about 2 months ago. One of the best, most uplifting highs of my life. Literally felt like a better person for a week afterwards.

Surround yourself with people you completely trust.
Be in a place where you have a bit of freedom but somewhere comfortable.
There's a good chance you will throw up, don't worry about it.
Have some weed to help with the coming down.
Always try to remember it's the shrooms.

They dont taste bad tbh

Ay, some good things. And about MDMA, is the trip better? Or similar?

In my opinion better becuse you dont get the stimulant high and you can sleep after

Smoke some pot before you trip, and before you come down. It'll help.

For first timers I suggest good anchor music like beatles

Listen to The Lemon of Pink or Lost and Safe by The Books.

I'd recommend against weed for your first time. I personally don't like the psy+weed combo. Makes me extremely disoriented and I get an uncomfortable chest feeling.

General question outside of shrooms.
During every high I've had. Every song that I like seems to sound better for some reason. And some songs I listened to firstly when I was high, i seemed to like for a long time.

Anyone else experience this?

You build up an immediate tolerance to psilocin, for a beginner I recommend 3 grams of dried fruits. If you chose to consume more later, you will need about twice as much to get to the same level of trip.

Litteraly everyone

Don't really talk About it to the people I smoke with. We just chill and listen to music. Play some shit tier games that feel much better.

Here's my advice:

- Don't go into it thinking it's going to be like getting drunk or smoking weed. I don't know what kind of experience you have with psychedelics but it's more along the lines of something like DMT or ayahuasca, insofar as it's much more about opening your mind to the universe. I'm not trying to spout hippy bullshit here. Once you've had the experience you'll understand what I mean.

- Don't take shrooms with a bunch of people. It's a lot better with just one spotter or all alone, provided you're in a safe environment.

- Make sure you're in a quiet place with dim lights. You may hallucinate, and you'll probably have the sensation of dying. It's best to be in an environment where you can just let go without struggling against sights and sounds.

- They usually taste like shit, so some people mix them with pizza. I wouldn't recommend this. Instead, dip them in a little honey and wash them down with some basic lipton's tea. The honey does a great job of masking the taste and the tea settles the stomach.

- As for the trip itself, it differs depending on the type and the dose, but there's almost always a sense of losing your ego, becoming one with the universe, or just recognizing that everything is one. It's all of that "hippy" shit that's impossible to describe without trivializing it. The point is, if you allow yourself to let go and enjoy the trip, it will probably be one of the most profound experiences of your life.

- One more thing, keep a pen and paper nearby. As you come back to consciousness, there will be a window of time where you'll be coherent enough to write and think but you'll still be under the influence of the drug. Use that time to write about your experience. Or, before you go on the trip, write down a few questions, like "What will make me happy?" or "What do I want out of life?" You might find that you'll have a rare moment of clarity.

Most of all, enjoy the experience...

This

Took shrooms for the first time this week. Taste wasn't as bad as everyone online had made it out to be. It wasn't nice but you can eat it without anything else. I had 20g (wet) on an empty stomach.

Nothing for about 40 mins, then threw up like a mother fucker out of nowhere. Kicked in shortly after that.

Was alright, not as fun as acid imo.

nate?

Nope

I tried acid about a month ago. It was pretty fun. I tried playing Dark Souls and Fallout NV, but couldn't seem to make any progress. I just kept running around in circles lmao. Going outside was pretty interesting. Tree bark and sand textures looked rad as fuck. Gonna do it again on Wednesday night

Dude respect them, that's all I'm going to say. The first time i did shrooms i was very dumb about it. Took 6 grams of some really good labbies. Was not ready for what i got myself into. Complete disconnection with the world around me. Was convinced that i had died and the group of people that were with me were freaking out and trying to hide my body somewhere. Literally was asking the same two questions every 30 seconds. "Where am I?" and "Did you guys kill me?" Was an awful experience and i was punished because i only wanted to get fucked up. From that day forward i have only looked at psychedelics as tools.

Damn i had a buddy do this lol oh well.

O shit. OP here, thought the thread died. Thanks for all the replies Cred Forumsros.

I should also add that the trip stuck with me and completely fucked me for about a year, it literally took a DMT break through to get over it.

Mellow tunes, natural experiences - trees, flowers, sandy beach - all kick ass on mushrooms. Wood grain will suck you in.

Not the time to play with firearms. Or fire.

Prepare some food ahead of time - cooking/treking for food is difficult.

Enjoy being alive. It's a great experience! Many have gone before you - welcome to the group!

What I got from this:

It could go bad, have positive thoughts.

You build resistance after every usage.

The trip can stick

Good trips can be useful

Do it with people you trust

Do it/don't do it with weed - kind of debating this

Is there anything I can think about with positive thoughts to prevent a bad experience?

The first time I did them I walked around listening to Taylor Swift on my iPod. Easily one of the happiest moments of my sad life.

The second time I cried for about 3 hours straight and read Game of Thrones. Fought with my girlfriend the night before and I think that may have had a hand in my bad trip.

If you're in a wrong emotional state don't do them. And go with the flow. A little bit of weed or alcohol helps

Good job user. You're going to enjoy this if you do it right.

DO:
- pay the utmost attention to set and setting, this will determine the quality of your trip
- use outdoors, with at least 1 friend but no more than 3 friends
- eat 2-3 grams (dehydrated) sandwiched between two slices of pizza; if people tell you that you have to chew them endlessly to get the full experience, they are either dogmatic tools or confirmed retards as you can straight up swallow them right away and get the same affect
- meditate for a while if that's something you can do comfortably
- turn off your phone for the entire trip
- bring your dog with you as this will be the perfect bonding experience for you both
- enjoy them during daytime hours if possible since day-tripping in the forest is the best thing E-V-E-R!

DO NOT
- go to a party or otherwise extremely busy scene as this will scare the shit out of you
- trip with anyone with whom you have had even small negative recent interactions or those with whom you have had negative long term interactions as this might harsh your buzz
- wear pants...this sound stupid, I know, but the feeling of the air touching your skin will actually feel great. For reals. Wear shorts.
- freak out. Take deep breaths and think positive thoughts, and this will feed on itself.
- get excited. Excitement is your enemy. You want to be in a totally relaxed state.
- take an extra dose when the buzz wears off. It is best to take the full buzz you want to experience (2-3g...depending on your psychedelic usage history and comfort with mind bending drugs) as "re-upping" will not get you where you want to to be...your body will start to build tolerance to psylocybin almost immediately after ingesting it.

IN CLOSING
- I am jealous. Good luck, OP! I am now motivated to go find my own shrooms. Fall walks are the best...

PROTIP:
>pack hammock
>stare into canopy for hours
>hold hand in front of face
>enjoy fucked up sensory perceptions

Don't do shrooms. Ever.

Worst advice in this thread.

Correct.

>Why you such a douche, doucheymcdouchetard?

Listen to Enya. Either Watermark or Shepard Moons. Not even joking, bro. Enjoy.

Its nothing like acid, where you could think some bad stuff and have a shit time. Just chill with friends in a good environment like one of yalls houses, its nothing crazy. Eat like 2 or 3 g's and wait, if you feel like taking more, take more.

Done them more times than i can count, they grow in my back yard. Never once had a bad experience.

If you lived close I would be all over it.

I'm pretty jealous.

>munch on shrooms
>chew those fuckers for a while
>i mean a while
>like 20 fucking minutes
>you should be just chewing cud for 19 minutes
>turn out lights
>tape glowsticks to your ceiling fan
>play some dope vidya

Enjoy the next 5 hours of your life

I second this.

Only had 1 trip in 10 that was bad and that was entirely due to set and setting...thought it was 3 of us playing xbox, turned into a house party. Terrible experience. If the set and setting is right, all is well.

Reminds me of the one and only time I tried acid. Wife called while I was tripping. It turned into a hallucination that I was dying and alone...she kept callign and I guess she was crying/screaming into the phone. Literally still get an elevated heartrate thinking about it.

Both shrooms and acid are great for introspection later. But dat acid...bad dreams, brah.

Respect your psychedelics!

Also...why the hell doesn't b have a bluelight section? I'd browse /blue all day if it existed. These threads are underrated.

I only have a gram available. O shit.

Anything to amplify/ make the trip last?

Op here

I haven't tried any psychedelics before.

Sorry OP, that's a negatory. Empty stomach won't help either. You'll get enough of a buzz to know that something is up, but it won't be the banger you're expecting.

Trip again in 3+ weeks with 2g...if that's not enough, wait 3+ weeks and try with 2.5. I'd go up in 0.5g increments from there until you find your sweet spot. It's really easy to go to hard. Also...NO MUSTHROOM TEA. Trust me. I'm a cop. Just kidding. Or am I?

Because talking about this shit is actually against the rules but nobody cares, but a drug board is out of the question because I think its actually a global rule.
As for the shrooms, yeah taking them with only a few people is best. Its like a personal thing.

Well, thread is dying. I'm going to take a walk. I will make a thread tomorrow if I remember since it's the day I'm doing it. - setting a reminder using Allo by Google, love that app.

Just going to take a walk and take in the trees. Michigan life is pretty good.

Thanks anons for the advice.

Awe. That sucks. Oh well, thanks for the info man. Always wondered why these threads were restricted to /b and short lived. Now I know.

Save them and get a couple more g's OP, but if you're an impatient little fucker, I hear orange juice helps but I dunno about that. I drank a few beers with my trip, had a good time.

No problem OP. Check out bluelight for more shroom info

Thanks user.

The absolute best way to ingest them is by using the lemon tek method. You squeeze a fresh lemon into the weighed out portion of mushrooms, wait like a half hour for the citric acid to activate whatever shit it is that makes you trip, then add a little sugar for taste and gulp it down. its a lot easier to swallow, the lemon covers a lot of the shit taste. And you get a faster come up and shorter come down with a shit ton less stomach problems during the trip. Maybe eat a couple antacids when you eat them though. google "lemon tek" for the method and science behind it. +1 top tier ingestion protocol

Good write up.

Experienced shroomer here.

I'd also add from personal experience and this is my golden rule and top tip - Don't go into the experience with any preconceptions or expectations. A lot of so called "bad trips" are made worse by your reaction when things get a little strange and your expecting some sort of hippy epiphany. You will learn more from acceptance of your experience however frightening. Don't get trapped in a vicious cycle and ride the waves.

Anyway, enjoy brother. Shroom safe!

Florida is like the capital in the us for that shit.

Expect nothing, just sit back aND enjoy the ride. Whatever comes don't fight it. Embrace it

heard this would be fun to do while on shrroms and the like, have fun! :^)

weavesilk.com