Was anyone on right now here about 11 hours ago when the girl who wanted dirty talk about getting fucked by It's Always...

Was anyone on right now here about 11 hours ago when the girl who wanted dirty talk about getting fucked by It's Always Sunny characters was posting?

Yeah that's me

it's not tho?

And it was more Filthy Frank.

I mean...yeah, it was more Filthy Frank, but it still ain't you.

I was there, why?

In one of the threads, there was a poster who put up an Imgur gallery of the pics. I wanted to get that link if anyone had it.

Why?

Because she was sexy. I had to leave for work right when the second thread got posted, and I was thinking about her all day.

Oh yeah?

Yes. Is that from the second thread? I'm not sure that's her. She had a mark that would be a little out of frame in that pic.

What mark?

She had a freckle or mole a little ways beneath her left breast. She had on this like pink nightgown, and I didn't see the spot until she took it off. My mind went like 100% detail-oriented.

I'm in the bath but I never came last night. I have to work soon but you up for more?

Like this one right?

You have no idea how bad I want to believe you. I am definitely up for more. I don't know if you'd remember out of all the posts you were getting, but you said at one point, "I want to feel your back," and that shit stuck with me.

Like that oh yes, and that abdomen, this is a fucking Christmas miracle.

Oh man I was the guy pretending to be charlie in the green man outfit in Charlie's angry room. Still thinking about you op. Can't really explain why. I'd so fuck you in every outlandish way possible tho

How much time do you have? Or how long will you be at work?

Oh I remember you. Thanks for playing along.

Mane & Tail?

I've got a couple hours now actually

Yeah.

So do I. What are you in the mood for? I normally like to throw out the first thing that comes into my head based on a pic.

Neat, that's what I used when I grew my hair out the first time.

Well I'll follow your lead I guess.

Nice

I've always loved the smell after a woman has bathed. You look soft, and I bet you smell great. Do you use oil after a bath? I'd love to rub some oil into you after your bath.

You'd be standing at the sink or something, and I'd stand behind. I always like to warm the oil up in my hands for a minute before touching. I'd start with your shoulders but skip ahead to your breasts, because I'm impatient sometimes and don't think either of us should have to wait.

I'd spread my hands down your belly and over those hips and pull you back into me so you can feel how long my workday was. You'd feel my cock flex when your ass hits. You want some oil there?

I want it so badly, I want you to grab my hair at the back of my head and pull my head up high so you can kiss my neck from behind

Are you still here?

That's right, you like having your hair grabbed. I take it tight--but not too tight--into my fingers and pull. I kiss your neck, but there are teeth. I could bite you, and it could be bad. I want to feel your pulse on my lips, scrape my teeth on the skin.

And while I'm doing that, I've your ass cheek in my other hand. I'm squeezing it, oiling it, spreading you a little, getting my cock up against you. I'm oiling myself, too, and I'm burning up being this close to you. You want to reach back here and help?

Oh yes. I'm not going anywhere. I might be a little slow over dinner, but I want to help you cum. Even if you don't cum with me now, maybe it'll help later.

Oh if course I'll help you. I'd like to feel how hard I can make you by running my fingers along you. But it only makes me more excited knowing just how good you'll feel inside me.
Thank you. Before really was my first time doing this. I won't forget what you say.

Oh also the workday part was really hot for whatever reason. Really nice touch.

I'd love to kiss your inner thighs all the way down to your feet, licking both your soles and sucking your toes.

Thanks. I'm not making that up, I was thinking about you all day today. And I have a lot of time to think.

Your touch makes me so hard it almost hurts. I love those hands, especially those fingernails, and it's exciting watching them play with my cock.

But I need to put it in, baby. I'm going to have to stop you. I take your wrist firmly--still holding your hair, mind you--then go to slide my cock inside you. I'm clumsy coming in from behind, though. You feel the head of my cock all slick with oil and precum push against you, spread your lips, and it takes me a moment to find you.

Do you like it when I put it in slow, or do you like it when I come in fast?

I love it fast. What do you want to see next?

I want to feel your lips against mine too, if I'm good will you kiss me afterwards?

I want to see your clit between your fingers. Doing it standing and from behind, I can't see things like that. And you have a cute button, it'd be a shame if I couldn't see it.

Fast, then. I push my cock forward, and you can almost hear yourself open for me. I nudge your foot with mine, my way of telling you to spread your legs a little for me so I can get close.

I'm not the biggest guy in the world, but I'm big enough for this, and I push so far up into you that I push you up onto the countertop. That cute little tummy you've got presses against the cool ceramic of the sink.

You probably didn't feel empty before, but now that I'm filling you up, I bet you don't want me to take it out again.

I'll kiss you after. But I want you to be asking me for kisses while I'm taking you. I want to know how bad you want my mouth on yours.

I'm hoping that you're touching yourself for me right now. I don't want you to stop. I'm completely at your mercy while you penetrate me, it only hurts a little. But I don't feel that pain for long. Soon you're soaked by me.

I forget myself a little when I fuck from behind. I'm rougher than I mean to be. I'm pulling your hair harder, pulling your head back further. You'd be leaning right back against me, except I've got my hand at your hip, so you have to bend at your back. You can see yourself in the memory, your breasts jiggling every time my hips slap into your ass.

I'm grunting, forgetting I'm supposed to talk to you, because you like it when I talk to you, don't you? I hear those high gasps of yours and remember.

Thank you, baby. Thank you for getting so fresh and clean for me. Thank you for letting me get you dirty. I want you to sweat for me. I want you to have to jump right back in the shower for me.

Thank you for this little pussy, this sweet little pussy, I wanted it all day. I want you to cum. Can you cum for me? I'll give you a kiss when you cum for me.

>itt OP is sexting with a 40Yr old with a neckbeard for us all to laugh at

I can almost feel your hands all over me. I need to cum for you, and I'm getting close. I can't help but let moans escape from my lips. I'm starting to breathe really fast and I'm shaking.

TopKek. Trips of truth!

Fuck I care if you're laughing if I get mine? Also, nice trips.

Hahaha Don't ruin this for me. Nice trips.

Tell me to cum in you. That's what I like. I don't care whether it's safe. We can kiss at the same time.

Will you hold my dick at the same time OP?

I want you to cum as deep as you can inside of me. I want to feel your tongue in my mouth.

Why y'all always gotta test somebody like it matters whether a girl has a dick?

I let go of your hair to take your hips with both hands. I grab hold tight, probably enough to leave a bruise. I get my tongue between your lips just in time.

My cock swells inside you. I moan into your mouth as it throbs. I'm cumming hard for you. I'm giving you my first load in days. I'm already wondering when the next will be.

I want you to make yourself cum. If you want to add another photo, please show me wet fingers.

Hopefully your workday feels a little less long now.

Okay I'm all finished thanks guys. This was nice.

Jesus, thank you. I can hardly believe you were online.

You get my imagination going. I could come up with all kinds of things. I'll look for you again, believe that.

Have a good one man, not sure I want to make this a regular thing but I came hard. I hope you did too.

Yeah "she" was online....

You know I did. I'm going to be looking for that mark in all the amateur/candid/selfshot threads from now on. Even if you don't play, I hope you share more pics.

Right sorry I forgot the drill.

So did anyone have that Imgur link or...?

Yeah I've not got it give me a minute

wish she posted one with three fingers in her

I wish she'd have posted another of her eyes. I should've asked for that instead, but I'm very happy with the clit.

Imgur or nah?

Fucking fag, she's whoring herself out to strangers who are mostly fat ugly virgins. She's not GF material.

waiting

Here. I'm in a good mood right now.

Sorry? I'm not trying to make any girlfriend out of anybody. I'm just having fun getting these pics of a cute girl. You ain't got to get mad about it. It's a public board, you can save them too.

I'm choosing to take this as a reward for a job well done. "Good boy" and shit. But don't give me *everything* I ask for. You're already my favorite, you don't want to spoil me.

What if she told you she's fucked a black guy?

What if she told me she's a chatbot or my dead dad or a dog? Fuck difference does it make on the anonymous Internet, my dude?

bump for imgur

imgur.com/a/iUxWE
here now shut up

God bless.