Not my cup of tea tbqh lad
>not politics

Heresy.

>Shit loud music that ruins all conversation
>Overpriced Drinks
>Only women you'll find there are all whores and in groups

Garbage-tier. Better off in Bars or Pubs

Random strangers. Not my pair of shoes.

its a hellish nightmare, straight from some bosch paintings.

its alright when you are drunk as FUCK otherwise not good at all.

Degeneracy.

too loud
bad music
expensive drinks

Whenever I'd go I'd usually just hang out in the smoking area outside away from the obnoxious music and where you could actually have a conversation. Ironically the air was more breathable in the smoking area

I never understood how anyone could enjoy it

degenerate carnal indulgence and flesh worship

shit nowadays. Going to clubs used to be a sort of therapy, go for the music and let go. Now it's just picking up chicks and social signaling.

Degenerate as fuck. What a waste of trips. Saged

Good summary here, lads.

I feel uncomfortable in clubs. It's just not the place for me.

nen have necessities, let men do what men need to do

It was fun when I was underage and I had to use all my contacts with people to get into one.

Way too many douchebags, way too loud and hard to hear anyone, but can be fun every once in a blue moon if you're super attractive and have loads of money to blow.

Ayy I'm just asking. I don't really like it but I just go because my friends want to go. A drink in a bar or a bar that plays louder music (dance café) is much more fun to me

I'm not the protagonist of a John Woo movie, so they fucking suck. No gunfights.

I'm always down to get fucked up with some whores

nen?

Great fun. If you're having a bad time I think you're going to the wrong places.

I spent my youth clubbing in England & Germany. It was fucking amazing.

Never been.

I cant see what the fuss would be all about anyway. I'd rather just do drugs with close friends.

Hell, I just snorted molly and smoked weed a couple days ago with some close friends and had one of the best times of my life.

I never understood why people do it.
The music is too loud, the drinks are too expensive and all the women act like cheap whores.
It's exhausting, desu.

Dancing is fun if the music is good. Don't care about rando chicks and I just down a bottle of Vodka before heading out anyways.

This tbqhf

It's not nice but it's really the only way to deal with seals.

thats more like it.

deal with seals ?
what?

Love them but the people there are just the worst

degenerate

Pubs > Restaurants ->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Clubbing

an effective way to meet aimless degenerates and contract STDs

They do it to meet other people who want to have a one night stand. Simple as that.

betas ITT LOL

Annoying as fuck unless you're drunk and high on MDMA or coke. Then it's kinda fun and you've got a good chance of getting laid.

Not a fan. Too much hassle and annoyance for to little payout in terms of pleasure.
This. Conversations with random people while smoking are really enjoyable.

Fpbp.
I can't enjoy it but I really can't fault someone for liking it.

I remember the exact moment when I first saw this picture because it perfectly describes how I felt every single time I was peer-pressured into going clubbing as a teen

I don't enjoy it. It's too loud and I don't enjoy being surrounded by strangers, let alone touching them.

I have bad hearing to begin with (almost completely deaf in left ear, right ear around 50% as effective as a normal person's) so going to a place with excessively loud music (like a club) renders my ears useless. No conversation is possible because I can't hear shit so I just stand there and drink my overpriced beer without really interacting with anyone until it's time to leave. Same thing goes for bars that blast their music; I can't make out what everyone is yelling at each other over the music so I stop even trying to follow the conversation and look at my phone or something.

Degeneracy ...

The image was created for a reason.

Everyone in this thread who calls it degenracy is a friendless kissless virgin without friends.
Clubbing is great if you know how to do it right.

how do you do it right?

But we have Tinder now which is infinitely cheaper and requires less effort than picking up chicks at a club does.

Only the worst people I've ever met enjoy "clubbing". It's purely a place for degenerates to exchange diseases.

The difference is that if you wanna get hot chicks on Tinder you gotta actually look good, whereas in bars and clubs the chicks are too drunk to really notice if you're not perfect looking.

I always go to dance and have fun. I don't even drink. Girls will often chat me up but I don't bother with them usually, more interested in dancing or w/e

Waste of time and money. Fine if all you want is a hedonistic mgtow life. But you will never be fulfilled.

If you're lit it's great, sober not so much.

Quality post, but you should have used a canadian flag

t. Degenerate

Ah, well I'm decent looking so Tinder and dating sites work pretty well for me.

Why the fuck is this being shit posted in Cred Forums and not Cred Forums ?

>What do you think about clubbing?
Quit wasting your life frivolously. Get a real job.

It makes me think about her and when that quiet dinner with friends somehow ended up in Fabric at 3am and how the DJ was shit, so we all left early and she held my hand as we wandered up King Cross Road, and the smell of her hair when she fell asleep on my shoulder on the night bus, and how I should have kissed her then but I didn't.

I hate clubbing.

into techno, house, jungle so I go out a lot

rarely go to established clubs anymore even though new york has a few good ones left. well into the warehouse parties tho

Good times idk why you nerds are so against it

Disgusting.
First time I went to one was exactly how I pictured how degenerates and normies "had fun".

Waste of good money and time.

Rest easy

Fabric is closed now. Shariah doesn't bloody allow it

Normie shit

I've never understod it.

Dancing is for women. Are there actual men who enjoy dancing?

edm is now mainstream, therefore degenerate
normies ruined it

i like when more obscure music is on so fucking around can be fun
and we usually drink outside for less money

Navy seals.

>not taking enough drugs

Yeah, that sounds enjoyable. But that's because I enjoy dancing in general. It's a shame there aren't "discoteques" anymore.

tips fedora

Where do you find out about warehouse parties? I imagine those events have the coolest people in a given city/town.

>Combining the worst aspects of bars and raves together

I've never really had too much fun at clubs, would rather go to the bar if I'm drinking or a house party or rave if I'm getting fucked up.

I love it, but the the seals? not so much

Resident advisor mostly desu don't let anyone tell you it's shit for events

And social media, but even here in New York the shit that gets posted on social media will be on RA. I'm not on normiebook anymore and there's too much good shit on RA to pass up

I heard Reykjavik has a decent scene from what I have read. So notable artists from Iceland too but not super into their sound personally

>that feel when Death Grips will never be mainstream

>too loud
>drinks cost too much
>never any GameCubes set up for smash and chill

Clubbing is like the shittiest parts of EDM shows mixed with the shittiest parts of going to a bar.

who?

If you're unattractive, I can understand your resentment. Beautiful people naturally enjoy the privilege of allowing themselves to let themselves lose in the maelstrom of night life -- whereas ugly people remain afflicted by the knowledge of their flaws.

whoops pic unrelated

its just fucking loud

Alcoholic so Im not supposed to drink any more so there no point in me going to clubs anymore

>buying drinks in a club

I used to fucking love going to raves, illegal warehouse/free parties... getting fucked up on acid, ket etc... then I got too old for that shit.

These days I can just about handle sitting and drinking and having a blaze at a mates house... no way I could man the sesh like I used to.

That trash has been shit forever and mainstream for years.

What the fuck is an resident adviser?

best way to fuck foreign bitches

waddup!

Used to be fun when it was the rave scene. Now it's been taken over by douchebags.

a*

>death grips isnt mainstream
laffin

How old are you?

>tfw too intelligent to go clubbing

google.is

been going clubbing every weekend since i was 18 now 24 main reason is that i enjoy dancing, i also like the social aspect getting plenty of pics for my facebook and meeting new women is fun. most people on Cred Forums have low social skills so wouldnt enjoy it

Clubbing is bratty good but you get burned out quick. Ally my friends that were BIG on clubbing (got jobs as promoters etc) ended up fat, married, and basically looking completely worn out. I went coubbing three times a week every week for my first year of uni, then maybe a dozen times second year, and twice in my final year (I'm a bong on holiday ate so ignore flag). Now the only people I hang out with are the ones who quit that shit like I did, meanwhile the people that kept on clubbing up until their mid to Oates are just total burn outs.

But it was definitely amazing the first dozen times or so.

Immoral

degenerate

It just another imposition of generic trash culture on society by crooks.
The left defend it because "it's all working class and that, for the poor people! duh proletariat!" but its just people making themselves vulnerable and delusional about their situation.

Supper cash m8, I went to ezoo in NYC earlier in the month, live changing, although I agree it's absolutely degenerate, but I mean, whats not degenerate in society at this point

don't ever mention a band that kneejerking contrarians like to call trash just because everyone else likes it

It's a place where chads and whores mix fluids and blow money. No thanks. I'd rather stay home and shit post on Cred Forums.

I'm a hipster, so I go to bars. Specifically, dive bars.

Odd thing is that a lot people in there were the ones that looked just plain weird. Women with worn out features and overdone makeup that just looked like shit. And im pretty sure I not ugly.

Otherwise nice bait shitpost. Made me answer.

as someone who went for ages, never get terribly attached to the friends you make

all dead from drugs or drink driving now. anyone who likes that kind of lifestyle is completely ignorant of the direction they're heading

Did you know that people ask questions easily answered by Google, for the sole reason of initiating a dialogue on the matter?

I learned that from a faggy reddit post that appeared on the front page of reddit.

That notion could be rendered more true in the light of my current inebriation.

that stage just looks fuckin evil lmao

Clubs are a waste unless you have MDMA tho, don't go if youre gonna be a wall flower

where the fuck is this horrotrip inducing festival?

>I don't personally like this genre of music, therefore it is objectively bad and everyone that listens to it is retarded
>ruins conversations
>paying 200+ to talk to your friends

>overpriced drinks
>being poor
>buying anything in the vicinity of a festival / club
>he doesn't pre-game

>only women that are there are whores, I'm so above them, I'm a sophisticated alpha mail
>o-oh no, they're in groups, I better not approach, they might make fun of me

Would rather read a book unless I have to go because it's required in order to advance my career.

pubs aren't any better w/o the loud music, if anything they kick you out quicker for being a drunk

if you like people and dancing then it's fine, but if you actually engage with anyone there besides just dancing it is degenerate and probably lowers iq in society over time or some shit

traditional dancing is the best way of dancing

this

/thread

ask yourself if chad would even need to go to a nightclub to fuck somebody

too brutal, i prefer fist fights

Triggered slapper detected

Listen retard, not only did I explain what RA is in the post you quoted me asking what it is, but if you typed it is to google, you'd easily get it

Residentadvisor.net

It's a site for non-EDM music pretty much. They also have listings of club nights, warehouse parties and other shit if you take 15 seconds to browse through it. It's easy to navigate and Jesus fuck why am I explaining this shit to an Eskimo ffs

It's good if you are a fag cause you get shots for free

fagshit

At least we still have seedy sit-down bars to socialize with lubrication

lmao one time we were smoking a joint in a small shitty club and i was really getting into it, music was dope
then i looked around, seeing all those ugly almost 30 year olds and even some niggers bummed me out
i guessed my friends felt the same way so we bailed 5min later

Today is the day a German made me laugh

underrated post

typical german cheap ass spotted

I recently heared a german guy complain because he didnt get the 20% off on a 0.40- yoghurt.

the one thing I have going for me, my american accent, doesn't work in clubs since it's all based on nonverbal communications. plus italian girls don't put out.

29 now.
Stopped going to raves around 4/5 years ago.

(nice dubs) lol it wasn't that scary, there were times I almost shat my brain out of my ears because I stood there in awe at the beauty of the lights and at how much people around me were enjoying themselves (3 tabs of LSD) video related youtu.be/vGVPdsba1wQ

Why the vitriol my bitter American friend? I'm merely spewing words for the sake of conversation.

There's a bunch of sluts everywhere

satanic illuminati ritual

>bro starts dating a girl he picked up at a club 11 years ago
>she openly tells him she slept with 47 different dudes while only being like 18y/o
>ends up cheating on him

Never went. Seems a hub of silliness

Beta male pleb who's not confident of himself and cant have a good time detected. Enjoy life a little, pleb.

DESU because you mentioned Reddit in your post which triggered me

Leaving work right now so I'm in a good mood now :)

might as well stay at home then

gay as fuck
random raves posted up on myspace hours beforehand USED to be where it was at

Only times I ever enjoyed clubbing:

>when you and some friends get bottle service because fuck standing in line for drinks and standing around like a cuck

>when you're going with a group of sluts and they want the D

Other than that, there is literally no reason to go clubbing

Idk to be honest, never been to one, but it seems like people have fun there. But I wouldn't go, I already have a fiancee and most people going to clubs is to get dates. I don't think I'm missing anything not going.

that lightshow is pleb tier

youtube.com/watch?v=shgwrGZJcBM

I enjoy myself plenty in Bars and Pubs. Enjoy your overpriced garbo clubbing m8.

Also

>Not knowing the difference between clubbing and rave

TFW Deathgrips are from my hometown

Such garbage music

Lel I get that m8 except the niggers, we dont have many of those on the country

I really enjoy the dancing and the energy, I don't even need to be drunk for this although it helps :D

That picture emanates too many feels
Holly shit, that's crazy, too bad the music sucks, German EDM is always shit tier, Scandinavian master race.
Also
>multiple Jihad flags in the crowd
Uncuckable at this point.

I thought you plebs meant all rave/club tier things, but if it's clubbing only and not rave shows then yes, I agree, only normie plebs go to clubs, they don't even care who plays what and are so full of themselves.

youtu.be/UsIBBfcAgQo

Swing dancing can be quite fun as well as knowing other ballroom dancing can be a plus in certain social situations. Its a great way to meet women and can make you look more masculine.

we have less nigs than you, yet they're always in some shit tier clubs

>swing
>anyone under the age of 55
>anyone outside of the spectrum / not creepy as fuck
Chose one, trust me, I like to listen to oldies, but dances are only attended by fucking weirdoes, the kinds that wouldn't even fit in /r9k/

what

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Above this line is Cred Forums
Apart from the guy above me

REEEEEEEEEEE FUCK U MODS