If someone put a gun to your head and took you into a room with your dog and a little girl and said you had to shoot...

if someone put a gun to your head and took you into a room with your dog and a little girl and said you had to shoot one of them, who would you shoot when he handed you his gun?

>innocent little girl or man's best friend?

I shoot the moron who just gave me his gun.

The person who put me in the room

OP

>Hands you his gun

Him.
Thread/

/Thread

lol faggot

I'd make the girl shoot the dog while I pointed the gun at the guy and made him watch

/thread

Doge.

I'm going to assume he was smart enough to have guards or another gun.

i can literally see how underage you are

neither i would have the little girl fuck the dog while i fuck the dog and then have the gunman post the pics for me here on Cred Forums for all my Cred Forumsros......cause i love you all

I would shoot him?

I'd shoot the dog and fuck the girl. Simple.

I'd shoot the dog, then the girl, then him. For all I know they were in it together and now nobody knows I own a gun.

Shoot the guy that gave you the gun.

myself

Would shoot the guy, after all,, he gave me his gun...

Myself

Thanks based user

beat me to it haha

>hands me gun
>tells me to choose between daughter and dog
>shoot abductor
>??????
>profit

ive never heard of such a selfless act.... thanks user

I would shoot the little girl because cunt adds nothing to the human race but dogs offer companionship and loyalty.

Rolling

obviously I'd shoot him.

if I had to pick....fuck, tbh I could not shoot my dog. dogs are so loyal and loving and innocent. children..grow into adults...who are horrible most the time. dogs>people all day. I'd be too hard. either way it would be on my conscious for years

>literally
:^)

Shoot the little girl. Didn't even have to think about it.
You can't fuck a little girl.

>shoot little girl
>shoot dog
>join dark brotherhood

Can I kill the guy and the little girl?
Need more dogs

What breed is the dog and what race is the girl?

I mean maybe if it was a random dog I'd shoot the dog.
But if it was MY dog... nah. he's really my best friend.

This

What an hero, based user.

Literally?

Quads

checked

the dog of course

forgive english, i am Russia.
i come to study clothing and fashion at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American fashion and then we are kiss.
We sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i fock this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.
I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass.

You don't seem sure about that. Why the question mark?

this

>mag dump at the roof
oops I ran out of ammo lol

Girl is a nigger, dog is your favorite breed .

thanks bro

well since i have his gun i shoot him

So shooting her is a good thing so no debate left?

I'd shoot... THE GUN!
Yeah figure that one out if you can, faggots!

No one. I'd fuck them all then shoot myself.

noice dubs m8

I beg to differ.

Dog

>Leafyfaggot pls go

I'd shoot myself because existence is futile

Literally?

Quads you

OK FUCKERS..

the gun ONLY has one fucking bullet, the dude who hands it to you has body guards with infinite bullets and he's behind 5 inch plexiglas with a protected tray that he uses to hand you the gun.

what now you fucks???

I'd fuck the little girl while my dog watches and let the man who put me in there film it and give him a copy.

Butthurt virgin detected

Depends on how annoying the guy/girl/dog is

I'd shoot you for changing the rules.

How the fuck doe she hand me the gun if he is he's behind 5 inch plexiglas?? Fuck sakes

Would I get in trouble with the police for shooting the kid.

Through a metal slide tray, like at the gas station at 3am.
The dude is dumb, but Jesus, keep up.

Use the remote control on the Batmobile and shoot all of them from behind with the riot suppressor. Duh.

I'd fucking shoot myself because OP is clearly a fag

Rape the guy at gun point. While the little girl plays with the dog.

i'll shoot up a school

Can't change the rules fag

go for the double kill

Finger the dogs ass, fuck the little girls ear and suck off the man whilst shooting my mansap into the gun to block it from firing. Win

It depends. Is it my dogs or some random dogs. My dogs have been with me for years and are amazing companions. Either way I'd shoot the child.

>get gun
>rape little girl in front of dog, spray semen all over dog's face to assert dominance.
>shoot girl
>rape little guy who gave me the gun, excavate his tight asshole.
>pull out and cum on dog's face to assert dominance.
>shoot dog.
>give leash to the guy, say his name is now Gerald and he will be my new dog
>give Gerald a good life under my ownership.
>daily walks, food and shelter, a nice spot next to my fire place.
>stroke Gerald's head as he is fast asleep next to the fire place.
>shoot Gerald
>cum on fireplace to assert dominance

>He doesn't have Bat Anti-Plexiglas spray
Holy Unpreparedness Batman!

If it's between my dog that I know and a girl that I don't know, I'm killing the girl. Charity begins at home. Protect your family before protecting others.

This. And then myself.

dog,

>...and then the agent says, "Jesus Christ, that's horrible! What the hell do you people call yourselves?"
>and the father says, "The Aristocrats."

>Cum on fireplace to assert dominance
/thread

I would shoot the dog. Nobody has to die though, I'll only put a bullet through a leg or the tail.

Girl

Shoot both, then have a pedo-beastie necrophiliac threesome.

Well, dogs sure cant tell the police, and if I ever wanted to take the jump and become an absolute psychopath, loligagging is the correct option here.

If im not feeling edgy ill kill the dog.

I'd hand the gun back to that bastard and tell him to pick between me, the girl or the dog. As his brain overloads from the confusing plot twist, I fuck the dog, kill the girl with my bare hands and leave that bastard by himself to rethink his life decisions.

I wait, the guards can't shoot me through plexiglass

so no one going to address OP's file name?

with mongoose life reflexes i would shoot the guy behind me, or die trying

Too bad i can discreetly secretly excrete enough peak feet nerve gas from my teats to cover the scene and streets.

Mah nigga.

Im black af send me (you)'s.

both

Oh, well since you put it that way I'd just stick the gun in my ass and jerk of onto my own face while my daughter fucks the dog and it shits on the floor

pics w/ timestamp

My dick demands it.