Does Cred Forums like MatPat? Game Theory?

Does Cred Forums like MatPat? Game Theory?

No, he's an unfunny nigger with a retarded girlfriend.

checked.

not as retarded as h3h3's wife tho

I think his wife is pretty hot actually (nudes?) she has got a flat chest though

Boring as fuck, but he stays relevant because YouTube can suck him and his 13 year old fans off for cash.

He's a nigger

Retarded doesn't mean possibly not hot.

At least she's less annoying than him.

also, checked.

yay

checked

get thread confirmed

Ye

He used to be cool but his videos have lost their "coolness." I'm not sure how to explain it but I rarely watch his stuff anymore.

I like what he does or tries to do, but his presentation style can be super annoying and cringey.

Same, he's just kinda "there" now

I used to like his stuff but then his stupid shit got on my nerves

I watched his shit when he explored real physics implications of video game mechanics which was neat.
Stopped watching when he started with the five nights at freddy's garbage

Content is somewhat interesting (or used to be) but delivery is gay and his voice is annoying.

Yeah, I like the guy.

I don't ADORE him, but I like "em, and his channel.

Basically this, his videos are interesting in terms of raw information, but his jokes are extremely unfunny, he's kind of cringey. He's not nearly as bad as the goomba faggot. That faggot needs to trip and land his cheap knock off samurai sword

That's because that nigger has gotten greedy

His voice makes me want to smash a toddler's skull with a frozen sledgehammer.

If he wasn't so loud and annoying he would be kind of interesting to watch
also his whole fanbase is like an episode of the big bang theory

He used to be funny.
But nowadays I enjoy Shoddy Cast more.

what's the beef between him and that neckbeard aspie that does his animation? calling him a turd head and not wanting to work with him

I stopped watching him when he started rambling about how MMO's are naturally going to move to the mobile market (In a video sponsored by a mobile MMO). You can tell from there where his content was going so I just stopped watching.

Share the sentiment as a lot of people here. He's cringy, his content used to be interesting, he's gotten more cringy, and I'd be lying if I said I don't still watch some videos but mostly to laugh at at this point.

Wario is 10 feet tall :^)

>Sans is Ness
>Phoenix Wright is a criminal
No you have to be retarded to believe his bullshit

No. He's obnoxious.

>hey guys mattpat here. I gave undertale to the pope! Now even the pope can enjoy the worst fandom based on a terrible game for babies. Hurhurhur

To be fair, he backs it up pretty well. I have a soft sport for well thought out fan theories.

BUT THATS JUST A THEORY, A GAME THEORY

>kill yourself if you like hearing this cuck say that at the end of every video. It's cringe.

Cred Forums fucking hates YouTube in general

Official get thread

Timing dubs

>22
your God damn right it is

Fucking checked

only in a sexual way

>To be fair, he backs it up pretty well

Did we watch the same ''Sans is Ness'' video?

No, I fucking hate that retarded pseudo scientist cunt. Cringiest fucking channel in history, half of his theories are complete bullshit only designed to go against public opinion to gain shock views. He even REFUSED TO ADMIT HIS THEORY WAS BULLSHIT WHEN THE DEVELOPER OF UNDERTALE TOLD HIM THAT SANS WAS IN FACT NOT NES. I may not like that game but it takes a massive retard to deny facts straight from the creator of the game and essentially say, "No, you're wrong, I decide the canon."

Game Theory? you mean "watch me play fucking games for weeks and only release small GT episodes"?

i mean he isnt suppose to be funny so why would it matter if he is unfunny

gets

Not the end. There'sanother ten minutes of advertising afterwards.