Dubs decide what I say

Dubs decide what I say

show me you're butthole

I don't get the pickup line.

Tell her you were born and raised in california, bay area.

quads count as dubs I hope

I've been dieing to go hoggin can I please pork you and glaze your ham

checked

Ask her if she likes cheese

"I'm a autistic faggot who loves bbc and letting my father down, I raped my younger sister when she was two and I drugged and raped my mom"

Baby you're so cute, we should hang out some time

have you ever been baked for hours while oiled up with butter?

You faggots are fucking autistic. If you say something weird she'll just not talk back. You have to smooth into the waters, get her hooked and start with the weird shit later.

tell her your true romantic feelings for Hilloli

after you send this pic, send her the pic i post below and tell her you need help

Tits or gtfoo

forgot pic. after you send her this one then you send the pic below

Nice quads

Enough small talk. Show me those titties or I'm out of here for good.

Rolling for this i need her reaction

How much do you weigh?

West Philadelphia,born and raised

i bet you stink like digestive biscuits you fat ugly sow. i'd piss in your cunt to give you an infection.

you are very pretty, can i see your pics?

please this

Sick, show response they we come up with a sick as shit hook.

rawl

rerolling

this

do it OP

Can you believe we're like "this" close to a Trump presidency?

rerolling

HAHA OP got flaked by a land whale

tell her to put a sharpie in her pooper

how the fuck did none yall think this

Wack-a-mole pink churchill trod son joy soy sauce

Checked
Winrar

o fuck

Bitch won't respond

she won't respond now.

Oh well.

What a waste :/

Now you fucking listen to me you little bitch you'd better send me some nudes right this god damn minute because I am not the kind of guy you want to fuck around

When I was 13, I tied up this girl that was 12 with a jumprope, then beat the fuck out of her.

By the time I was done, her lip was split, her wrists were bleeding from the rope cuttin into them, one of her eyes was swollen shut, she was missing two teeth, her small tits will entirely black and blue, her pussy was bleeding, and I’m fairly sure that several bones in her feet were broken.

When I let her down, she crumpled on the floor and went into a fetal position and just hugged her legs to her chest and sobbed quietly.

I suddenly got very aroused seeing that, so I pulled out my dick (I has actually hit puberty 12, and was hairy, balls dropped and everything functioning) and started jerking off quietly. Eventually, I started to breathe harder, and she noticed what I was doing, and she just looked at me with this look of absolute horror on her face.

It was at that moment that I climaxed and sprayed probably my biggest load of cum ever all over her face and chest.
Then, I picked up her torn shirt from the ground, wiped off my dick, and tossed it to her.

I told her to clean herself up and that if she ever told anyone, I would go to her house and kill her while she slept, and that if anyone asked who hurt her, she should say a bunch of high school kids did it.

When I think back on it, I think she was the first girl I ever loved.

ROLL

Why you so slow? I bet you're so fat that you can't even use your fingers to use tinder. It's ok, tho, I got a fetish for fugly fat transmen.

roll

rip bread

rolling

pls respond

this

She looks like retarded hell spawn anyways. I don't think we lost too many lulz.

Say "if you don't reply to this text your mom will die in her sleep tonight"

its the chosen one

I told you, you got flaked by a fucking land whale, say:
PLEZ RESPONSE

rolling

roll k

"Actually, I was born and raised in the woods of the Adirondack Mountains by wolf people."

reroll

roll

fuck

what a fucking waste

tell her you´re actually gay and wants a friend

please send something I can cum to

You retarded piece of shit. You're supposed to take charge of the conversation, instead you just gave a fact and didn't ask any questions in return. Fuck you faggot. Because she's omega, she's just not going to respond because we didn't give her anything to respond with.

rollin 4 this

Ever wanted to fuck your father?

You're the only friend I've had.

roll

u r a niggers

you better answer if you don't want to get raped

These are wasted dubs

Wasted Quads Imo

Roll