Whats up Cred Forums?

Whats up Cred Forums?
So, i need some help from the BDSM community. There's this girl who I've been fucking who is really into being submissive, and being punished. I'm not really a Dom considering she was my first experience with this side of sex. Anyways, the problem I have is that she likes to be punished but shes so submissive I dont know when is the right time to punish her during sex. She does whatever I ask without hesitation. It just got me thinking, if I'm going to continue to do this I prolly need some tips from the community to make the experience better for her and myself. So, whatever you guys or gals have for me it'd be cool to share.

Tie her up hard. and torture her clit.

Check out FetLife, you're welcome

she isn't submissive until she eats your shit straight from your ass, on live camera, until then it is just a fucking game

Lurking, I have a similar situation going down

My friend, isn't necesary to be a reazon to put a punishment... Just do it whenever you want, you are The Master, aren't you?!

>until then it is just a fucking game
Kek.
get her to sign a slave 'contract' then whenever she has free time leave her like pic related for days (obviously give her water every now and then) with a vibrating but plug up the pooper. Make her regret her decision :)

Tell her she can't cum/can't make any noise then do your best to make her cumming or squeal and bam there you go, punishment time.

Make up impossible rules to obey and then punish her when she doesn't comply.

This.

Whatever is impossible to achieve is instant punishment as she fails. I like having her bent over and forcing her to stay on her toes. As soon as her heels touch the floor it's time for punishment.

Make her suck a horse cock.

punish her harshly for minor faults IN FRONT OF HER FRIENDS AND PARENTS, the humiliation iis priceless, it will teach her how to be a true submissive

/thread

Demote/promote her from girlfriend to slave.

OP here
I really like that one. I was making her ask to cum, never thought about telling her she just cant cum or make any noises.
So, when you punnish your whore do you pull out and do it? Or just keep fucking her and choke/slap her?

All of the above at the same time.

Maybe even fuck her ass as punishment

defiantly fuck her ass

OP here
She lives about 45 min away from me. She said some smart ass remark to me one day before coming over. So i made her drive the whole way here with a plug in her ass. I always figured anal is the best punishment but if i do that all the time as a punishment it'll get dull ya know?

make her fuck your nasty friends, the ones she hates

Uh hell no. Shes my whore and i dont share