Is OP confirmed kill?

Is OP confirmed kill?

Looks like they took the video of the stream down:
periscope.tv/w/1RDGlLaNZdMGL#

At the end you could hear "ok here we go" and tires screeching. Some anons said they heard info about the crash on police radio. I missed the rest. What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/Nodescape/status/781922176119308288/video/1
randomarchive.com/board/b/thread/706029964
accidentdatacenter.com/us/idaho/boise-id
randomarchive.com/board/b/thread/706018258
youtube.com/watch?v=mNZbE45Roms
youtube.com/watch?v=1_ptUrQOMPs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
police.cityofboise.org/home/news-releases/2012/01/rape,-delivery-of-a-controlled-substance-and-other-charges-weekend-incident-report/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This one is still up:

mobile.twitter.com/Nodescape/status/781922176119308288/video/1

OP finally livestreams an hero and no one cares. Fuckin Cred Forums...

bump

srsly? everyone wants just fkn pedo shit.. why thread dont have 50replies already...

.Samefag

bump

bumping

I don't think he did it. He probably drove into that big ass field next to the exit. There wasn't anything for him to hit. No reason for the video to cut out so fast.

is there any videos still up?

Dude really? There's only 10 posts ITT. Not that hard to find.

its not playing you fucking nigger

HIS NAME WAS MATT ALEXANDER.

jk sorry bro got it lol dont think he actually did it though

the fuck did this guy do

He seemed legit he was going well over 100 mph

what city or town did he supposedly crash in? I'll start digging up info from that.

just found this thread

any more back story?

He kept saying he wanted to hit something hard to make sure it killed him. The last few frames show him turning toward the field to the left of the exit here: . Seems fake to me.

OP said he was tired of life. Was supposed to go to court in a couple hours, but he said that wasn't why he wanted to die. He was planning to take a bunch of pills but anons convinced him to take his Impala on one last joy ride and livestream it.

I would agree, but to have the tires screech at the exact moment the cam goes off on a live broadcast would be kinda hard to fake

if i an heroed for Cred Forums i would keep that camera rolling until you all saw me take my last breath.
I wouldnt cut out early and give you fags a single reason to doubt me

Yeah and it kinda looks like the phone flew out of his hands. Hard to tell though.

if the cam was truly in a wreck it would stop because of damage tough guy

Never trust anyone with two first names.

not trying to be a tough guy, just saying.

Glad you have your priorities straight.

He could've rolled it going 100 or turned into oncoming traffic, at that speed the phone would've broken on impact.

This is my bet.

TOASTER STEVE NEVER FORGET

unless it was one of those old school nokias. that shit never broke.

so can anyone confirm op is kill?

He definitely didn't turn into oncoming traffic. Freeway divider. And he clearly turned right. Rolled it is a possibility.

>OMFG, HE DID IT
>epic winnies
>an hero lol
>HAPPENING

>This guy literally just ended the stream while putting the camera down.
That's like putting a gun to your head and saying you're pulling the trigger, then shutting off the video.
100% solid proof, no, really!

My guess is he rolled it, wasn't hurt that bad and is prolly laying in a psych ward right about now.

HIS NAME IS ROBERT PAULSON

>prolly laying in a psych ward right about now
Isn't that where half of Cred Forums logs in from? Where are you OP?

kik: nodescape

this guy has the full video.

Then upload it, fuck kik.

tell the faggot to post it then

I'm in Ward 2, Room 516. Where are you?

You can't be because we are.

Your mothers house

Upload you fuck

HIS NAME IS ROBERT PAULSON

Wait, am I you or are you me?

Can't be.

She would never let you post with such poor grammar.

fake and gay. if periscope deleted the video, they would have deleted the account, as well. OP is alive and is a complete nigger faggot.

periscope tv Nochillimpala

until theres a police release or news report on it im not believing shit

We are us.

Plausible

I was in the original thread he made. I still have it opened in the Clover app.

I watched the live stream and tried talking to him to reconsider but he said he had his mind made up.

He said he tried killing himself last week by overdosing and it didn't work, so this time he made a thread.

For anybody who was with me watching the live stream you could hear the tires screech when he swerved the car. His phone broke so it cut the stream off.

He drove a 70 Impala, had no airbags and took his seat belt off.

Pic related is a screen shot of his thread. I can scroll down still and see it in the app.

Periscope took down his videos, because it automatically records when you stream on their service.

We listened on broadcastify on the emergency channels in Boise, Idaho where he was from and where he crashed his car on the 84.

I listened for a couple hours and have heard nothing since they dispatched ambulance to his location.

I don't know if he's dead but he certainly had no will to live and the 40 other people on periscope with me this morning all saw and heard the crash before his feed cut off.

He tossed the phone onto the passenger seat so he could grab the wheel with both hands and swerve the car. He did not end the feed on his own.

fucking idiot. OP trolled your gullible ass.

Aftermath bread:

randomarchive.com/board/b/thread/706029964

>he certainly had no will to live
I remember he made a comment about the election coming up was one reason. kek

That and he didn't want to plead guilty to the gun charge.

You didn't watch the live stream and talk with him for 3 hours like the rest of us did you fucking faggot.

accidentdatacenter.com/us/idaho/boise-id
nothing reported yet
doubt OP

You wasted your time, you turbonigger.

yea because the police were in on it too and sent out a fake dispatch call to a fake car crash just to troll us

fucking idiot

And the original:

randomarchive.com/board/b/thread/706018258

'70 Impala was made out of something we old timers call "steel". That accident was in no way fatal, unless he got very unlucky. Even with no lap belt.

He's 0 for 2.

Oh nice. A dispatch call that no one else knows about. You're really stupid, bitch.

Lol, he's just gonna puss out the last second & wreck his car

The idea was to hit something head on and get impaled by the steering column.

>no air bags

everyone in the thread heard it you virgin fuck. we were all listening. poor little bitch in denial and upset because you missed it because you were at school.

Bro get in a crash without a seat belt going 100mph please, steel doesn't mean shit you dumb fuck

The dude is dead

>steering column.
Didn't collapse then either.

Not a chance that steering wheel breaks off enough for that. It's stout as fuck. I had a '64. He's fine.

Ever watch NASCAR?

You guys are SERIOUSLY underestimating the damage an impact has going 100mph in a vehicle

Ever watch NASCAR drivers wear a seat belt and have a roll cage?

Still not convinced he did this though. He turned toward a big ass field. Only thing around to hit was a couple of lampposts.

That car would be hard to wreck. But he punched it over 100 after gaining speed going down an incline, and had no seat belt and no airbag, so even if the car was just a little wrecked there's no way he could survive an accident of that magnitude.

He constantly kept turning the phone around to the speedometer to show us how fast he was going.

I was listening to the emergency channel too and heard it. You're a fucking idiot.

Dude, if he rolled over, the energy is rotational. From where the video stopped, there were no objects to hit.

Yes, if he was going 100 mph and suddenly was going 0 mph, he would be launched in pieces through the windshield.

Rollover is safe as fuck unless you get tossed and hit your head.

Yeah, at 180 mph. And walk away without a scratch.

My guess is that he rolled it, the energy pushed him to the floorboards where he is stuck, and the car rolled 30-40 times.

Depending on how it rolls, and how his body aligns in the cavity of the floorboard, he could get away with a few broken bones.

"Rollover is safe as fuck" Dude its a car crash with no seat belt, no airbags, going 100mph. You have to be a virgin liberal of you're this fucking retarded. You will die under those conditions

People have survived nascar and F1 crashes going much faster than 100 mph

He's fine.

>he could get away with a few broken bones
Exactly. He should be back to give us an update by now. Why does OP always have to be such a faggot?

You guys are talking like flipping your car going 100mph with no seat belt is like taking a fucking walk down the park. Whoever the guy in the video is, he is either dead or in critical condition

...with all sorts of safety equipment that OP did not have in his old ass Impala.

This website and the people on it honestly make me sick. You guys are the fucking scum of the god damn earth, no real life experience and no humanity

So, is this a CIA thread or something? It's clearly a fake thread.

Hes right look what happened to these people go much slower
youtube.com/watch?v=mNZbE45Roms

Because of the roll cage and helmet and neckbrace and fireproof clothing

hey I was in the thread earlier too. channel number 9711 on broadcastify dispatched a call to a flipped vehicle on i84 after OP crashed his car. I'm not saying he's alive or dead but he did in fact crash. he's either dead or in the hospital.

Fuck off retard

Holy fuck. You actually got me.

How did I not remember that one?

"Got you?" No dude, these are facts of life. Stop being an egotistical insecure fuck.

modern engineering > muh steel
youtube.com/watch?v=1_ptUrQOMPs

More footage of the crash caught by a nearby car

Here's another screenshot from the thread if you're too lazy to read the archive.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

uwotmate

OP is alive and posting on facebook.

link or you're b8ing

All of my upvotes for you, my good sir.

Edit: thanks for the gold, kind stranger!

thanks for the bait, kind fisherman!

Wrong. No updates since April 5.

facebook com digidog80

oh shit that was brutal
yeah impala guys is for sure dead after seeing that

well his profile isnt public so you cant know when his last post was
april 5th is when he uploaded his profile picture

If that is actually the guy, he raped a person
police.cityofboise.org/home/news-releases/2012/01/rape,-delivery-of-a-controlled-substance-and-other-charges-weekend-incident-report/

I'm Jose Mendez. I'm talking to him right now. He says you're all a bunch of worthless faggots.

proof pls

Probably not the same guy. That says he was 18 in 2012. OP said he's 19.

man youre cool

screenshot 4 proof

also; u look like a faggot

He looked a hard 19 then.
And gay the way he was pulling on his smoke.

You picked the first name from his facebook profile picture comment section. Suck a fucking dick.

thuglife g

Talking to him on live stream he seemed like a pretty good guy that just needed help

Fuck you caddy Ron was a legend and King of Cred Forums

Thanks

Come at me

He faked it. There were no accidents reported in the location and nothing on the traffic cams.

We're trying to track down where he lives so that we can trash his car.

DO YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU FUCK A STRANGER IN THE ASS

I KILL YOUR FUCKING CAR

Bump for any new updates

update this dick in your ass, faget

checked

Checkcheck

I can tell you this
If this was in Idaho it would appear to be an fake.

There was an utterly unrelated fatality off i95 today. That appears to be all.

Who took the bait?

ill check to that

Everyone saying that this is fake was not in the live stream as it was happening with the rest of us

I was. It was fake.

Did you know that the word gullible isn't in the dictionary?

Holy fuck, your right

Bullshit asshole it's there

user from earlier that has Clover. One post I made in the thread ironically enough my captcha was seat belt

So. He works at that Henry's oilcan place
Who wants to inform his boss he is kill?
(208) 338-9090
That's his work

Challenge accepted.
One moment while I call.
While I do this, someone gather his postings and all that. I'll tell boss I have proof if he doubts

I wonder if this user still has the thread open on his phone

Archived. See:

Yes I know but I'm also busy at and can't compile it all atm.
Making call in about 5 mins or so

Just send him those two links if he wants proof.

I do, it's still open. Someone else in this thread has it archived though.

Closed at 6:00 pm cst today.

Closed at 6 m8s.
Gonna call anyway and see of someone's there

Why not just contact one of his Fb friends in the about section?

I don't have FB

Oh, I don't either, that's why I ask.

Nothing.

I messaged his brother but my message hasn't been opened yet

I'm guessing this is the same user that wanted to kill himself via crash earlier this morning? Shame, I hoped he give life a chance.

Yelp Review:

This place sucks. I left my '70 Impala there this am while I was working for an oil change and when I came back at 5:00 pm my car was totaled and some dead faggot was in the front seat all bashed up.
Won't be coming back.

0/5 stars

Shit

Let's make sure to call tomorrow

Will do

many kek. thank u