Hey Cred Forums care to hook me up with some good rock/metal bands of any genre?

Hey Cred Forums care to hook me up with some good rock/metal bands of any genre?
I'm mostly into power metal and hard rock.
>Pic related, one of my favourite bands right now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g6vEE3Plk48
youtube.com/watch?v=3CyX_OTblA0
youtu.be/N3PC1pJFNDE
youtube.com/watch?v=gG7YDCJ8Ad8
youtube.com/watch?v=E42lnjnR5P8
youtube.com/watch?v=Xx_kLU2JgNE
youtube.com/watch?v=6sLYe2C2RAY
youtube.com/watch?v=PKg9a1TAowo
youtube.com/watch?v=UfSZmCSMfh8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Try Powerwolf, they lean more to the heavy rock but still a good band in my opinion

bump bc RHCP, seeing them december!

check out wolf alice: youtube.com/watch?v=g6vEE3Plk48

Red Hot is gay.

Royal blood is alright

>metal for pussies

just go for pearl jam's first and last album, Clutch-beale street(something)

Fucking love RHCP, also like bands like royal blood, foo fighters, wolfmother and even things like glass animals or tame impala. Also listen to some of Johns solo stuff and Dot Hacker.

How is metal for pussies?

also make sure to check out one hot minute by rhcp if you haven't has a metal twist to it, its amazing.

idiot

Shallow Be Thy Game is fucking amazing

Fuck yeah bro, im seeing them in january.

shallow is 10/10, but every track on that album and its bonus tracks are amazing.

Check out Consider the Source and Muse. Especially Muse, yeah you may know a couple of their hits but they are great.

>rock/metal bands of any genre

That one is okay, but even the Chili Peppers acknowledge it's far from the best.

Their classic album, and it's great all the way through and one of my absolute favorites, is Blood Sugar Sex Magic.

But overall chili peppers have been very hit and miss. Their newer stuff doesn't really even compare to how good they were from the early to mid 90s.

After they cleaned up and got of the junk they did By the Way and Californication, which sucked. Stadium Arcadium was pretty good, but really they could have made it an epic 1 disk album, there were as many duds as hits (but when it was good, it's very good).

Muse.... I remember that name...
Anywhere to start?

>into power metal and hard rock
>his favorite band is a funk, alternative rock, punk band

God damn are you like 1 years old ?

Listen to Blood Incantation faggot

idk OHM is in my top 3 RHCP albums and californication is in my top 5, i like the newer stuff too, josh is insane.

>Inb4 great bands make their way into the biggest metal elitist anyways

best album of 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=3CyX_OTblA0

...... all 3 of those albums are great

How about some edgy teen stuff?
>Nirvana
>Green Day
>Linkin Park

What about Blood Sugar Sex Magic? I can't see how anyone wouldn't consider that the #1 best chili peppers.

Stadium Arcadium is my personal favorite.

RHCP is also one of my favourite bands
I consider Blood Sugar Sex Magik their second best album after californication

it's their best lmao, literally wearing my bssm shirt rn. the album is 9.99/10. they're red hot annoys me or it would be 10, but man tracks like power of equality, sir psycho, if you have to ask, bssm, fuck it everything on the album, amazing.

1. BSSM
2. I'm with you
3. one hot minute
4. californication
5. the uplift mofo party plan.

that's my top 5

>Mostly
>Mean that not all is power metal and hard rock

my nigga

Kadavar
youtu.be/N3PC1pJFNDE

what in the fuck

That's an unusual top 5 tbh

Anyone else here have RHCPs logo tatted on their arm?

Top 5
1. Stadium arcadium
2. By the way
3. BSSM
4. Californication
5. OHM

Hard making a top 5, there is no album i don't like

yea i have the asterisk

Did anyone read scar tissue?

why? if you are referring to i'm with you then i do have emotional ties to it.

stadium arcadium is alright, but not top 5 material. although hard to concentrate is one of the best songs they ever created, also songs like stadium arcadium, wet sand, hey and especially in michigan are great

HAIL SATAN

Stadium Arcadium is definitley top 5 material. That album is great.

yup, liked it

Top 5:
BSSM
Stadium
By the way
Cali
OHM

Fav Performance: youtube.com/watch?v=gG7YDCJ8Ad8

I think Stadium Arcadium is a *very* mixed bag. You could probably find 12-16 AMAZING tracks that would have mad an album comparable to Blood Sugar Sex Magic.... but then again, there's a lot of filler too. It would have been better as a standard length AMAZING album than 2 albums worth of material that varies greatly in quality.

But personally, out of their new stuff, Stadium ARcadium is the best one (though I haven't heard their most recent 1 or 2 to be fair, but I really didn't like Raindance Maggie).

I'd probably list my top 4 as such:

1. BSSM
2. Stadium Arcadium (somehow has some of their best tracks, but also a significant amount of duds)
3. One Hot Minute
4. Uplift the Mofo Party Plan
-------

And everything else tied evenly after that. I'm really not a fan of Californication or By the Way. I haven't heard their newest 2 but I heard a couple of the hits and wasn't feeling it. I'm always leery of listening to awesome bands of the 90s producing new material because it's usually very disappointing.

BSSM is what, 25 years old now? I still consider it their best work as well. Didn't care at all for anything that came after, think it took one listen to Californication to be like nah, fuck this.

OP, check out The Sword. Been around for a while and I've been a fan for a long time, but only recently started listening to them again.

i get that but i really think if you listened through i'm with you and the getaway a few times each it would grow on you.
maybe not is just down to opinion after all

That shit is pure perfection, the intro, the solo, the outro. Amazes me everytime

I borrowed Californication and just couldn't dig it. I actually bought by the way and though there were one or two tracks that were okay, for the most part, I wasn't feeling that either.

Strangely enough, nearly all musicians begin to suck after they kick the junk. I think, for better or worse, the junk was where a lot of their inspiration/soul came from.

Mondo Generator
youtube.com/watch?v=E42lnjnR5P8
(Nick Oliveri from Queens of The Stone Age, The Dwarves, River City Rapists etc.)

>Consider the Source
BSSM is the GOAT RHCP album.

1. BSSM
2. Stadium Arcadium
3. Californication
4. By the Way
5. One Hot Minute

Not him but listen to Absolution. It's their best album IMO.

it does me to, would kill to be there

I was never a Chili Peppers fan really but agreed BSSM was their best. Objectively a good album even if it wasn't up my alley so much. My college friends overplayed the fuck out of Californication when it was new and it did nothing for me.

Ay I got you.

Iron Maiden
Metallica
Megadeth
Ghost
Rammstein
Devin Fucking Townsend
Godsmack is pretty good
Alter Bridge's Blackbird album is pretty sweet
Deftones had some pretty good albums
Tool has never had a single bad album
Meshuggah is great, and theyre releasing a new album
Foo Fighters are great

There's a lot of really good bands that i cant think of right now but it'll come to me, hopefully before 404

Brand New

The Dwarves

Music Video for "The Band That Wouldn't Die" (Let's of great clips)
youtube.com/watch?v=Xx_kLU2JgNE

Better Be Women
youtube.com/watch?v=6sLYe2C2RAY

Let's Just Get High And Fuck Some Sluts (The Dwarves Are Still The Best Band Ever)
youtube.com/watch?v=PKg9a1TAowo

Live @ Dingwalls UK (Full Show)
youtube.com/watch?v=UfSZmCSMfh8

DREAM THEATER!

Hydra mane is love

hahahahahaha RHCP is touring with Babymetal, a pop-rock idol meme group
and for real go to Cred Forums, you're only going to get shitposts in Cred Forums