Doing lsd for the first time tomorrow, any tips?

Doing lsd for the first time tomorrow, any tips?
Never done psychedelics before, only weed and alcohol

Other urls found in this thread:

tripsit.me/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bags of sand

Make sure you are in the company of at least one person who is sober, and can look after you. And for goodness sakes, get a blowjob/ your pussy licked while you are tripping. Its mind-blowing.

heres one don't do drugs

get a tripsitter, and don't stress out tomorrow. like all day, don't do it.

Take 150ùg for your first trip .
Do this with your friend , not alone or with unknow person .

This

Tripping is all about set and setting.

Get in a good mind set. Do something beforehand that makes you happy. Eat a good breakfast, get the chores done and feel free to leave the world behind for half a day.

Trip in a good setting. Doesn't have to be a known place or anything overly safe. Just hang with friends at places that you like. If you've got activities planned that can help.

Do something physical and marvel at how amazing your body preforms on lsd. See something inspiring and notice how cool the world is. Chill with good friends and laugh at how funny they can be.

Acid is good times. Plan to not do anything important for 12 hours and you won't stress about how long it's lasting (time won't feel quite right)

join here and go to the chat community. great support tripsit.me/

You'll have to let go when you feel it, if you hold on to reality as much as you can you'll have a bad trip

How much did you buy?

Fine, doesn't matter. 1 tip, stay off of Cred Forums.

tripped for the first time myself about a week ago maybe. Unfortunately i had some weak cid and mainly experienced a body high and hardly any visuals. But a great experience regardless, hope to get some more soon

nice try police

Make sure everything is right for your trip. I've always felt like when I trip, I want full control of my environment. Make sure you have nothing to do for the day. Make sure you're in the most comfortable environment possible, and surrounded with good people you're comfortable to be yourself around. I would turn off your phone too.

Last time I took acid the water heater guy came unexpected and hung around for a bit fixing shit. Not a big deal or problem at all, but I felt like it was sort of wrecking my experience.

If you're in a good place with good friends you will have a great time

Listen to all your favorite music. Smoke some weed to increase the intensity and to relax yourself. Just enjoy it. Last time I tripped on my own listened to 2 of my favorite albums straight through, and confessed my love to a girl. Not to mention just stared at shit in my room and off of my balcony. Just let it take you places and learn a bit more about yourself.

Be cool.
Remember to breathe.
Ride the wave.

Heres another, dont be a faggot

Furst and foremost:

GET A TEST KIT

Always, always, always make sure it's actually plain LSD first.
Second, make sure you have a responsible, trustworthy sitter. No matter what, make sure you stay indoors or, if you're tripping outside, make sure you stay with your sitter. Getting lost while you're fucked up can be terrifying.

I'd also have to recommend a tripsut chat even if you have a sitter because in general, at least in my experience, texting with people can help calm you down better than a person can in certain cases. Avoid anything unnecessarily dark or "spooky" or unpleasant scents or smells. My first time I tripped I went on to my deck and started freaking out because this Chocolate Mint plant I had was disgustingly strong smelling.

Also if you're listening to music and at any point it becomes warped or somewhat "Tainted" pause it immediately and do your best to relax before playing it again. Had a few times when my music started freaking out and nearly ruined the trip.

Hard to find new things if you don't get a little lost...

You seem overly cautious. It's OK to just trip balls and follow the flow. "Make sure you stay indoors". That's just terrible.

OP, you know yourself. If your self reliant and outgoing go for an adventure... if you're NEET lsd won't change that so don't force it. Start happy and comfortable and follow the trip... and you really don't need a trip sitter.

If you start feeling bad shit, remember all the effects are temporary and that no one as ever OD'd on LSD. That being said, don't try to be heroic and take a shitload. 100 to 120 micrograms (ug) is a good starting point. If yu're nervous, take 50 - 75 ug. Threshold dose is 20 ug so much lower and it won't be worth it.

I can't believe how helpful user is today.

I'd say take only a small amount at your first time and increase with later uses. Take 30ug first, then 60, 90 and find a nice level you enjoy.

Also don't trip if there's something that annoys you currently, it'll probably get much worse then. And make a plan on what to do, don't forget a backup plan if you happen to suddenly change your mind.

Forgot, since tolerance build up pretty fast with psychs, you'll need to wait about two weeks before even thinking about tripping again. One week is also fine for low doses like 40 and below.

Whatever your doing, OP, stay koala

Didn't mean to sound like a NEET but I can see how that could've been construed like that. What I meant was just make sure to stay with your sitter, don't just rush off etc etc. Nothing wrong with tripping outdoors, it's just that you gotta make sure you just don't end up on your own.

Also I just kind of leaned heavy on the sitter aspect because most of my solo trips either weren't that fun or went shitty at some point. Definitely better if you have someone to share the fun with imo.