I'm officially homeless in this shithole called Texas. I have two cans of food, a half bag of dog food...

I'm officially homeless in this shithole called Texas. I have two cans of food, a half bag of dog food, no money to my name, a phone with half battery, and a dog.

This town is full of spics and niggers.

>AmA

Other urls found in this thread:

frontsteps.org/what-we-do/arch/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is it Dallas?

How'd you end up homeless?

kek x9000

Nah.

Went with my dipshit mother. We came with little money, no job, and no plan. Last time I try to treat the cunt to anything.

Sorry, Austin.

Have you thought about going to a place with public sockets, learning and becoming a commercial programmer while charging your phone?(it takes at least a phone) or working at a mcdonalds and probably doing the before mentioned with the?

stop complaining dude, if i had a half bag of dog food i´d be ballin.

Sell dog?

You are far better off than me... you might have less food, but your debt seems far less... And why cant you get a job and rent a place?

That explains it, should have moved to the rural areas around Dallas, trade work everywhere and low cost housing faggot. You will literally be raped, mugged, or murdered your first night. Maybe all three.

Tfw the spics and niggers are probably doing better than you.

Story? What about your parents?

Yea, because of welfare. Austin is a crime ridden shithole melting pot. Niggers and spics ruin anything except for the upper class areas and those areas are still liberal as fuck.

>selling your food when you are homeless

I have plenty of places to charge it. Thanks though. I'm sure I'll get a job soon.

No chance. My best and only friend.

Sorry to hear that. I'll get a job as soon as my hooks start biting.

My stubborn pride won't allow me to become rented help. And I sure as hell am not going to go play dominoes behind a gas station.

Ma's here with me. Dad left. See

Use phone to find job. Buy a gym membership to a gym with showers, OP. Use all money given to you on hygiene products and food. You're about to get a whole new appreciation for life, kid. You're about to realize that you've been taking life for granted as we all have and still do. Good luck fucker. I hope you gain some control of your life back and get off the streets.

Kek, Chinese people are crazy.

Homeless for 4 months was probably the hardest shit I've ever done

Thanks for the advise. I never took my life for granted. I just never thought this would happen to me.

Well, it did. I'd house you guys. But I don't like homeless methaddicts unless I can fuck your mom everynight.

I'd accept that offer. But I don't stay with faggots.

frontsteps.org/what-we-do/arch/

Why don't you get a job

Do it, become a programmer, there are thousands of tutorials and forums on how, and it's really easy.
>Also "best and only friend" "Ma's here with me. Dad left"
>the only people supporting you are your cunt mother, pet, and some random people on the internet
>t

>the feels*
Fuck mobile.

No computer unless you give me that pooter baby. ;) we could fuck your moms ass together bb.

Spics and niggers who have homes

And then there's you