I'm developing a fetish for women's legs, should I try to stop it...

I'm developing a fetish for women's legs, should I try to stop it? I'm afraid it will somehow degenerate into something weird, or become too strong.

You'll be fine

But it's the first thing I notice. If I walk down the streets my eyes are sub/unconsciously scanning around the environment until they notice an attractive women's legs, it's getting weird.

If it's legs, that completely normal OP.
If feet, kys.

I'm also worried it may degenerate into a foot fetish. I already find a women in high heels to be pretty sexy

normal mate, i got same thing. as long as you dont stroke strangers legs youre fine

Legs is te most patrician fetish tho

Maybe, for me it gets weird because if they're wearing tights/nylons it becomes almost intoxicatingly arousing

dude I'm a gay guy, and I can tell you, it's fucking normal. I use to freak out because I only date guys who have cut cocks. legs are normal, it's called evolution. You're suppose to find them attractive you twat.

Lol no shit, I also find nice asses and tits attractive. But I am far more interested in a girl with nice legs than anything else, I scan environments looking for them

lets just turn this is to a legs post

>worried about getting a foot fetish

Its gonna happen no matter what given how you are now, why fight it? Enjoy it

Looking at the pic my guess is that's what those women where going for

I like legs too man. Its no big deal

How do you figure that? I've intercepted potential fetishes before they spiral down, but I've let this slide since it seemed pretty benign. Foot fetishes are impractical and strange to me

I think some women are very aware of how many guys swoon over nice legs in nylons, but many of them seem oblivious or only dress to impress other women.

legs are great

=

and which where those? Having a thing for legs is not something that is considered weird by most people, pretty much on par with tits and ass

not just legs by nylons as well, if i see an attractive women with nice legs in nylons i am completely memorized like a dumb ape

Will branch into feet. Legs are meant to be sexy, and it's a bonus if a woman can take care of her feet. Women enjoy the foot thing, it's a compliment. Just be real to your tastes, don't worry about "weird" shit. Feet/legs are very common fetishes.

Yeah trying to one-up each other is pretty common, kind of funny when you think about the biological justification for that behavior

after titties and ass, legs are pretty much the 3rd thing people like

Don't worry about that man, besides who gives a shit.
This, a thing for feet is actually one of the most common things after boobs and butts across all races.

Cumming whilst you suck some beautiful toes is literally the ultimate way to climax

nothing like jerking onto a sexy pair of legs in nylons

I doubt that can even be considered a fetish since it's very common.

that's normal, not even a fetish

Here ya go

Nah, everyone's into something. Leaft it's less gross than those foot weirdos. When you say fetish, what do you want to do, or that's just your favourite part?

This literally just means you're a human male. Congrats.

That's the most normal fetish I've ever heard of m8. Love me some legs

Wat? Speak, boy, speak! Do you like certain types or is there something you want to do to/on them? I can appreciate your interest, I have a certain thing for thick but well toned thighs but then so does everyone I guess.