BOMSHELL. TRUMP PROVEN RIGHT YET AGAIN

BOMSHELL. TRUMP PROVEN RIGHT YET AGAIN

CNN attack piece on Alicia Machado. Said she was the size of the universe. Trump defends her against the "rowdy" press:
cnn.com/WORLD/9701/29/fringe/miss.universe/

youtube.com/watch?v=PpXsAoXZIMg

Press conference, Alicia now claims she was forced into this and extremely uncomfortable/under duress. Completely proven wrong by this video, once again FROM CNN THEMSELVES

youtube.com/watch?v=PpXsAoXZIMg

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/9/26/13067798/trump-clinton-first-debate
usuncut.news/2016/09/27/top-10-insane-trump-quotes-from-the-first-presidential-debate-with-clinton/
youtube.com/watch?v=F9pqmW-D14I
ccrjustice.org/sites/default/files/assets/files/CCR_Stop_and_Frisk_Fact_Sheet_0.pdf
bbc.com/news/world-europe-37520793
gallup.com/poll/1687/race-relations.aspx
dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/pathetic
youtube.com/watch?v=OwDiPrFCM0M
youtube.com/watch?v=pTcSvnN3ZrE
youtube.com/watch?v=Nv3ztlYPa1A
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3814485/Alicia-Machado-adored-famous-publicity-fat-shaming-star-turn-Trump-paid-lavish-wellness-routine-said-weight-not-unacceptable-Miss-Universe.html#ixzz4LnBHLDsL
youtu.be/zNdkrtfZP8I?list=PLLDcRNBDmWkWQlrrrglAPFfngbxfwEtVO
mises.org/blog/fbi-us-homicide-rate-51-year-low
washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/09/26/violent-crime-and-murders-both-went-up-in-2015-fbi-says/?utm_term=.4ca9c2e7c388
elitedaily.com/life/motivation/psychopaths-make-the-best-leaders/1108247/
forbes.com/sites/victorlipman/2013/04/25/the-disturbing-link-between-psychopathy-and-leadership/#5ee9be262740
bigthink.com/videos/leaders-are-more-likely-to-be-sociopaths
time.com/32647/which-professions-have-the-most-psychopaths-the-fewest/?xid=emailshare
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If Trump can't handle a reporter, he definitely can't handle Putin, North Korea or China.

Apparently Democrats can't, either. America is getting
C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

>Likes Putin. Hates China and Best Korea.
Done

Has there ever been a time in America where a debate made the outcome of a presidential election?

I'm not American, so I'm asking.

Not made but close.
>Carter vs Reagan

I'm not against the popularity of Monster or Red Bull, I just wish that they'd make an energy drink that doesn't taste like carbonated cough syrup.

JFK vs Nixon

I stick to coffee most of the time nowadays, but the sugar free redbull isn't bad, and the monster in the white can as well

Thanks. I won't waste my time considering watching American debates.

and Reagan still came out on top. like trump will.

Kennedy v Nixon

>Diet for years was bfc rockstar king size twix, 3/4 pack of camel reds.

All debates have the potential to be decisive, but this one is easily the most decisive of the modern era.

Keep your voice down ctr all over this board. They'll hear us..

why the fuck does ben garrison have such a hard-on for this retard?

that's what they say every election...

I wouldn't waste your time on this one. It's just 2 fat old white people throwing out misfacts at eachother for 2 hours

right. You know how many fucking idiots I see on facebook sharing shit saying how much of a clown show the debate was? I thought it was actually pretty civil. They say this every time.

but read this garbage: vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/9/26/13067798/trump-clinton-first-debate

Trump 2016

JFK v Nixon. It was the first time a presidential debate was broadcasted on TV. Helped to really show JFKs winning temperament. Also, I'd say Bush v Gore in 2000. Gore was a smarter, better politician, but Bush had the charisma.

because he just makes whatever is as contrarian as humanly possible at the moment, and that's his shtick. i wouldn't be surprised if he's never held a single viewpoint that he's made a cartoon about

I mean, considering the main reason that JFK won that election was because he was a better TV personality that Nixon, I'd say it was one of the most important debates ever.

Even though Nixon was the more healthy of the two, he wasn't prepared to be on camera.

however, I watched the nixon/kennedy debate not that long ago and I felt Nixon was the much better looking/sensible guy.

kennedy/nixon. jfk won purely because he had a better tv personality

usuncut.news/2016/09/27/top-10-insane-trump-quotes-from-the-first-presidential-debate-with-clinton/

The top 10 clownish things Trump said in the first debate.

He was sweating the entire time. He looked like he just ran 10 miles

it's not that people like trump they just know what little is left of this country won't survive another four years of obama (which hillary has promised, above and beyond). so do you go with the person that's come out and said "i'm going to fuck you" or do you go with person that says "ill kinda try not to fuck you but may end up anyways." a chance is better than no chance.

Republicans have been cucked by the Tea Party for years now. They love being cucked. Being cucked by Putin won't be anything new.

yes but Kennedy was actually the weaker candidate physically, he just got loaded with makeup. If I remember right Nixon didn't want to wear any

Yep, everyone who watched said JFK won (the slick bastard), but all whom listened to it said Nixon won.

Lincoln v Douglass

You are correct. I'm not sure if you are the user who said this was one of the most important debates but I agree. This was a shift in how candidates were decidedoing, what's lead to the circus we see now.

America will be bankrupt under Trump. It won't be under Obama V2.

Unless you're a Breitbart fanboi.

How does that disprove she wasn't pressured into a stupid weigh loss program by Trump? He does all the fucking talking apart from the dumbass trainer who talks about her weight like she's not sitting right there. Machado says fuck all. Latino ass should be celebrated. Not dieted away.

>Bush v Gore
>The Great Sigh Debate

Yall fuckbois that think there will be any real difference between who gets elected. We've all been fucked since the super PAC ruling.

>CTR shill

If you paid attention to OP instead of blindly spam posting for shekels, you would see how stupid your post is. He seemed to be handling those reporters quite well.

>not knowing the definition of the word cucked
>thinking you have the intelligence to comment on political affairs
go back to your homework, kids.

This is what I don't get, Obama has done fine. He is by no means extraordinary, but he has done fine as a president. What is it that's so disastrous about his presidency?

I feel it. The far left was incubated during the 00' war years. Then violently diarrhea-ed on everyone. After first term of Obama everyone started cleaning shit of themselves. Feel like now far left is just throwing shit everywhere.

People bitching that Monday night's debate was awful likely weren't old enough to remember lockbox and phony numbers:

youtube.com/watch?v=F9pqmW-D14I

america is already bankrupt, and it's been like that for a very long time

Were already bankrupt.
>CTR detected.

Fuckoff CTR. They closed all the offices, you're not getting paid.

It's true dude. Hilldawg showed up and actually talked about policy without allowing herself to be brought down to his level of shitflinging while also throwing some nice lines despite the bad jokes ( EG. You know what else I prepared for? I prepared to be President.) All Trump did was avoid the questions, sniffle like a cocaine addict, interrupt her constantly, and repeat the very few, very stupid policies he has. Ready for another bubble that leads to a recession like in 2008? Just vote for him and his stupid tax plan to cut taxes on businesses and help himself. Thank God this isn't Facebook so I can be free to say this: You are fucking stupid so very fucking stupid for believing Trump would make any sort of good leader.

i think its cause of obamacare. he tried to drag america kicking and screaming into the 21st century and they are still butthurt about it

Those are good questions

19 trillion in debt, not bankrupt. Pick one faggot.

Those are not mutually exclusive fag

non-stop insane frothing at the mouth by republicans for 8 years. They've literally riled their voters up so badly that they can no longer reign them back in. The result: Trump

Because globalists and fed will make sure of it to try to keep him a one term President. You don't know how any of this works do you?

Please tell us how to recover from that O' great one?

Trump is a nationalist. Shitlery is globalist refugee loving Merkel diving pig slime. Not the same.

1. He should have specified that he's been paying taxes for 50 years, and he utilized loopholes that he didn't create. It's ridiculous to say he just doesn't pay taxes or owes the government.

2. Isn't insane, he was saying that the nuclear threat is greater than global warming currently. Also he said he would certainly not do first strike. however the article implies that what he said is "scary." You cucks are scared fucking easy.

3. He did win at the birther thing. Hillary's campaign started that shit. It's well documented. He just continued to push it. Then, the typical 18 year old lib faggot writer says he's an "asshole" for doing it. Hillary started it, remember. She was just more subversive with her smear campaign in 2007

4. I will admit that little rant didn't serve him well, but he was talking about Hillary yelling into the camera in that insane moment where she said "WHY AM I NOT 50 POINTS AHEAD REEEEE." Also did you see him after the debate? he said "lester you did a great job" and shook his hand even after being bombarded for 90 minutes.

5. Obama/Hillary did create ISIS. They destabilized the entire reason, equipped the rebels, who went and joined ISIS. Russia on the other hand was fighting on the side of the syrian government, which at least provided some stability, compared to us just arming various rebel groups willy nilly

6. He's right about that, completely. The 400 lb guy on his bed comment was great as well. They don't know that it was Russia, the Obama/Clinton regime is just intent on making them our enemy. Obama comparing Putin to Saddam, etc etc.

7. Is that not smart to you? That's what happens when you win a war, you get some benefit out of it. We got nothing, we just destabilized the region so that the rebels we armed could take it all over.

I 2nd this.

I oughtta watch that; it seems really interesting. I just wish I could get completely rid of hindsight when I watch cool historical stuff like that

Wrong. Trump is a capitalist, Shitlary?try harder, she's a capitalist too.

It's also fair to note in addition to your other replies that obama bombed the first debate against Romney(or so I heard) I voted for Obama twice. Yeah yeah I was a faggot. I was also only 23 and 27 and didn't care about politics.

Ford v Carter, only because of Ford's remark about "There will be no Soviet control under a Ford administration"

People were also still buttgassed about Ford pardoning Nixon

just yesterday Trump said that he admires merkel.

What hope and change has globalist fucktoy delivered? Only ones that have benefited are from fake stock market inflation propped up on fed jism and defense contractors.

Health care isn't even 21st century, most civilized countries got that shit before 2000

Nationalists are dirty scum though

got news for you, you're still a faggot, and now you're a retard too

I'm just shitposting, lad, but here are some highlights of Obama's last 8 years:
>Norks become a nuclear power and continue to develop completely unchecked
>China is expanding completely unchallenged
>Iran gets unsanctioned and paid for hostages
>ISIS is created and allowed to spread while benefiting from US foreign policy (loot from FSA defectors and Iraqi army deserters, both armed by USA)
>The internet is sold out to ICANN in about 3 hours (wew)

Great job! I'm not even American, so I'm sure there's plenty more I'm forgetting or haven't heard about.

everything has been a complete failure. sure he got handed a dirty diaper but did he change it. nope he just keep shitting.

Debt before Obama 4.9 trillion; current; 19 trillion

cut military from capable of taking on another country to glorified police force that can't even beat ragheads.

killed nasa.

came out with obamacare which while has been nice is going to compete shit as soon as 2017 rolls around (surprise, surprise the year he leaves)

race relation have never been better (i kid)

just what do you think is a positive thing this man has done? Cried just some punk ass nigglet got shot? oh and before you answer that make sure that it doesn't radically change the year he leaves office.

8. Stop and frisk did have an impact

ccrjustice.org/sites/default/files/assets/files/CCR_Stop_and_Frisk_Fact_Sheet_0.pdf

also blacks commit a huge amount of crimes considering their population. Like 13% of the pop is black, they make up 57% of the jail population.

9. This is not even worth arguing. The article is obviously biased against the NRA and ICE. They're implying that the NRA/ICE are "confederate flag wavers" OOOHH SCARY. It's on the same level as the deplorables comment.

10. When did he say global corporations shouldn't pay taxes? Obviously the writer doesn't understand that Trump was saying. He's saying we're taxing them TOO MUCH, so they're leaving. Then they can ship shit from mexico to the U.S. because we have very little import taxes/tariffs.

Also NATO should be fucking paying us, and he's right about them not paying their fair share.

They're supposed to be spending 2% of their GDP on defense. Only 5 countries in NATO our. With the U.S. paying by far the most. We have bases all over the place protecting Europe. We protect South Korea. We get nothing. We can't afford it.

great article dumbass

that was definitely a shitpost

Don't forget Obama is still sanctioning Russia hard (but not Iran) and calling Putin Saddam hussein

Today Russia identified the group of Islamic extremists Obama administration is supporting.

Obama turned out to be worse than Bush.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-37520793

Well for starters he went to the UN and said Americans need to give up some freedoms which is right in line with Hillary. So yeah. Nope.

Bush added like $5 trillion to the debt. Obama added $10 trillion. The argument that Bush caused all of this is idiocy.

>He just continued to push it.
Yeah, because everyone else was smart enough to end it, while he wasn't.

So how is that a win?

And about 4. he bashed Lester afterward, which is totally typical for Trump.

5. wrong on the facts, chump. It was destined since the Iraq civil war.

7. gj advocating for stealing a nation's resources just because.

actually the way the Republicans got trump in was by fucking up. last Congressional election they swept the house and senate promising to stop obamacare and the bloated obama budget. then they got and said "we actually aren't gonna do that." and they thought we couldn't do anything. well we could. instead of going for their rank and file we went for trump cause better someone who might fuck you over than someone who already has.

The two aren't related, you fucking dingbat.

>Russia

Yep, the Kremlin. Very trustworthy source right there. No bias at all.

Any updates on the possible mic tampering at the first debate?

neck yourself

Yall understand how bills and laws work right? When a new prez is elected all existing laws still apply. They don't get reset cuz a new face is in the office

You could say the same as a Russian watching Obama from the white house, or any other country.
great argument.

Those figures aren't anywhere near close to accurate. Please try harder and be less of an obvious troll.

Yep, and American politicians/mass media would definitely come out and admit it if they were up to no good.

Trump and Hilary? Wtf are you getting at birther?

It had an impact alright. It worsened racial relation and made many people distrust the police. That turned out real fucking great.

Oh yeah, and crime continued to go down after it was ruled unconstitutional, so...

>BOMSHELL.
You put a shell around your Bill Of Materials?

And Regan still sold weapons to Iran. Just like Trump will.

You keep demonizing the Russians. They have the most nuclear weapons in the world all pointing at us. Ya why try and work with them and listen to any thing they say? Fuck get on the liberal hillary train and get nuke'd

Yeah, it's definitely not like the Iraq war was costing us anything after Bush left office. Not at all...

yup, just how Obama told us when he gave Iran $1.3 billion in smaller payments of untraceable cash to shirk the law.

Obama needs to be right in the processing line in fucking jail just like Hillary.

But the new president does get to dictate policy with regards to what the priorities of the various alphabet agencies are.

Nah. Just got tired of being told how to think. Started reading. Started listening to what people say. Not saying I like trump. But I'll vote for him with a cautious smile on my face if it helps Hillary lose. We will survive the useless idiot. We won't survive the bitch that knows exactly what she's doing

Same fag here. It's the bbc the most cuked liberal news source i could find for you.

You don't think the racial relation problem has anything to do with our President and the Media's rhetoric?

>trayvon is what my son would look like
>sure muhammad, that was a sweet bomb replica you made, come on over to the white house
>Obama at Dallas police memorial pushing an agenda AGAINST police.

gallup.com/poll/1687/race-relations.aspx

So the economy is recovering (not faast enough!) and jobs are on a steady increase. Marijuana is slowly being legalized, gay marriage is now legalized, the drone program, despite its mishaps, is insanely useful to kill targets without putting any US lives at risk.

And to top that all off, the USA is nowhere near losing its grip as the global super power. This is something particularly I am very worried that Trump can fuck up.

He can fuck this up because he has no notion of really being the good guy in the war, that is, not outright robbing the nation you are there to help, assisting families financially that have lost someone as collatoral damage. We do all these things, and I don't see Trump caring much about this.

um... what? Are you really this fucking stupid?

He said Nationalist. You said "wrong, he is a capitalist"

you're fucking retarded, yo

simple. get us off oil. no more making our enemies rich. industry can rise up again since money can go to wages not keeping the lights on. less transportation costs too. in fact across the board logistical rates drop. less or no power bills for taxs payers. no more expensive overseas military bases to refuel at. plus finally have a technology to sell to the rest of the world again. people feel they have control over they're lives again cause they don't have rely on the government blowing up ragheads to keep the lights on and refrigerator running and personal responsibility and confidence come back. its really not that hard but when most of the government is on the Cock brothers pay role it starts to become difficult.

Pretty sure the entire internet is liberal to conservatives and Trump supporters.

kk what're your figures mate? love how you talk shit but don't argue

Hey dude, he still has to preside over all the existing laws and shit. Don't pretend he is a dictator.

I understand you can be a capitalist AND a nationalist. But to say trumps intentions are to fix the nation and not just make a bunch of money for himself is childish.

Shitty strawman scapegoat.

Ignore more relevant shit and blame Obama instead. That'll win every argument.

>And to top that all off, the USA is nowhere near losing its grip as the global super power.

If you'd told the Germans in 1914 that within 5 years their empire and military would be in ruins, they would have locked you up in the nuthouse for saying that.

Nixon had the flu or some sickness during the event

Haha! Trump is going to lose, jackass. Enjoy your impotent rage.

And by locked up in a nut house he means shipped off to aushvitz

really..you want another ..lier in office..must be you are part of it..they lied since Clinton became president..if you can't with your intelligence...understand why the...President Clinton dismissed all secret activities after ..HE..became ..President...your an..IDIOT..+..IDIOT!

It's obvious you didn't even bother looking up any real numbers. Clearly you're a joke that shouldn't be reasoned with.

Our entire economy is based off the petro dollar. Its going to be a long and painful process. I'd rather have a person who's not a career politician start that process. Trump 2016

Fortunately, the USA is not 1941 Germany. Your argument is invalid.

Straight from your asshole, mate.

>Pretty sure the entire internet
>entire internet.

Ok.

When is the last time Hillary has spoken to reporters or held a press conference that wasn't in the privacy of her own plane, with reporters on marching orders to make her look good? The nicest reporters I've ever seen.

You missed it bro, we all got together. Kevin brought his bop it! and the whole Internet went full harambe

So there are a few differences. Being the good guys, that is not violating human rights as a policy, is a good reason for countries to trust you. Germany at the time was targeting race/religion, and committing terrible war crimes. Most of the world agreed to put a stop to what they were doing and they eventually lost against the immense pressure. I'm not saying winning was a certainty, but any nation can be brought down, even the USA. There just isn't that level of bad behavior from the US to inspire everyone to put their efforts to ending us.

Not anywhere close enough to be a good comparison. We are on an entirely different scale.Even if our economy collapses, the plutocrats will still be in control and will use the proles as slaves to meet their ends of retaining global power.

soon....

God I miss Harambe

>.png

Not with retards like you supporting him.

He always be in your heart and on knowyourmeme.com

Go look it up for yourself or not.

>When is the last time Hillary has spoken to reporters or held a press conference that wasn't in the privacy of her own plane

Because answers have different meanings, depending on the kind of room you're standing in

/For Trump's sake I hope he can do better than you can

>using lossless format instead of JPG so it can look like shit

dude the extension on your file....

being this big of a faggot.png

This is literally an attack on CNN, lol. Like they give a shit about what you guys think of them. I appreciate their efforts to slam the fuck out of Trump. Been laughing my ass off since the debate at all the new attacks on him.

I think you missed his point. Regardless of whomever is elected, the 1% of the 1% will still be mega wealth (you know, 10 trillion strong and growing) and get what they want as always. We will still have the Federal Reserve. Wall street will still scam and destroy with immunity, you know those guys resting bitch face loves and will do anything including lobbying for, but is also a big deal to the amazing orange fuckhead. Nothing in the ways of globalism will change. The lower classes will always suffer.

Thanks man.

> If you told Brits in 1914 that within 50 years their empire would be blown to be bits, they would have locked you up in the nuthouse for saying that
FTFY

I watched TV for the first time in at least half a year today, had no choice. I was blown away at how every single channel was anti-trump, pro-hillary.

The shilling is obvious. Regardless of who you support, doesn't that bother you a little?

Every major network, bought and paid for. That's astounding.

Confirmed for truth

I did. I was looking inside your asshole.

So the thread is faultering. My power level is well below 9000. Anyone care to explain in non pandering news terms what's about to happen to the internet in America? The news orgs are about as explanatory as I would be

Really? Thanks for proving I was right. Trump supporters are too dumb to understand the purpose of image formats.

Thanks for stopping by for tea asshole. You could have said you were in the area

dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/pathetic

Gotta love a good old extension meme.

When you are aware of how much of a complete douche the man is and how he is a serious threat to our national safety with his wreckless rhetoric and calls to van Muslims, murder family members of terrorists (whom may have not had anything to do with the act), mock disabled people, etc... you appreciate all l efforts to stop this man.

I love that Trumpettes have adopted his love for conspiracies.

It was obviously sarcasm, dumbass.

JPG is lossy, PNG isn't (unless you tinker). It was designed to be lossless.

It's because of the recent debate, dude. Trump has only ever been popular by his base of nationalists and anti-gov loons.

Thank you for correcting the record

Johnson Weld 2016!

Creating a failure of a healthcare system. It's just another tax added on. He's also a race baiter.

No. It's because all those networks are losing viewership every week. They're trying to prevent their demise.

Liberalism is on it's way out. Face it.

You're all batshit crazy.

>thinking every muslim on earth being dead would a loss

Trump go back to sleep.

:|

Cocaine means never having to sleep

Nice try but your usual denial of the truth will not serve you in yet another misinformation campaign. It's time to give up and save that weathering dried up black cuck'd out slim that used to be your dignity.

youtube.com/watch?v=OwDiPrFCM0M

Either get on the train...or who cares

youtube.com/watch?v=pTcSvnN3ZrE

I love this fucking guy!!!!!

kek

so is supporting trump a meme or are you genuinely second class humans?

I'm lost. Did he misconstrue the point, or are you really lecturing him, or are you supporting the original PNG? This is much more important than the election.

TURN OFF THE LIGHTS! TURN OFF THE LIGHTS! TURN OFF THE LIGHTS! TURN OFF THE LIGHTS! TURN OFF THE LIGHTS! TURN OFF THE LIGHTS! TURN OFF THE LIGHTS! TURN OFF THE LIGHTS! TURN OFF THE LIGHTS! TURN OFF THE LIGHTS! TURN OFF THE LIGHTS! TURN OFF THE LIGHTS! TURN OFF THE LIGHTS! TURN OFF THE LIGHTS! TURN OFF THE LIGHTS! TURN OFF THE LIGHTS! TURN OFF THE LIGHTS! TURN OFF THE LIGHTS! TURN OFF THE LIGHTS!

Holy Shit!!!

Unbelievable the lengths that Wall Street will go to to keep themselves in POWER!!!

They fucked Bernie
Now fucking Trump

You Amerifags don't have a Democracy and your vote doesn't count. The proof will be when Hillary Clinton wins!

Trump hates everything that doesn't have "Trump" in the name. Not because it works, but because it makes him money.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nv3ztlYPa1A

So what your pic implies is that questions shouldnt be asked based off of Trump's statements.

Trumps supporters on this site for instance say nigger, probably much more than the average person. He says race baity antisemetic things. He shouldnt be asked to clarify them?

Trump will be quickly forgotten after Hillary is elected

You do realize that Putin is voting for him to win right??

Well yeah. She'll fuck things up so bad we won't have time to think about anything else.

soon

Yes, by being Obama-lite. OMG DISASTER JUST LIKE THE LAST 8 YEARS

Yea, JFK and Nixon. There mightier been more recent ones but I can't think of any

MONEY GOING OUT AND DRUGS COMING IN

WE NEED TO BUILD THAT WALL!!!!

you realize that there is a higher chance of a cold war with Russia if Hillary is president right.

Many don't

What is up with all the anti Russian rhetoric lately?

We cant even pay our bills and we are going to pick a fight with Russia?

It was disastrous. For the first time in decades, violent crime is actually going up, not down. Incomes are shit. Employment is fucked. The US has lost major ground economically and technologically to China of all places. Healthcare has been molested, then forced to smile about it. The man has done nothing good, or right.

You're so blind you call a coma progress.

They literally told them not to touch the mics because they were precisely calibrated for them. Then he touched his anyway. And at worst, it didn't affect anyone outside of the debate hall.

tl;dr kill yourself.

Alicia Machado was interviewed in mainstream media after Hillary Clinton brought this up (as an obvious distraction from real issues that anyone of intelligence out to weigh accordingly in her underhanded tactics to avoid the real issues) and Machado said she was never contacted by anyone from Clinton's campaign, had no idea she was going to even mention her name, and does not approve of what was said.

Further, for those that don't know, contractually the women who are nominated for the various beauty pageants are all required to maintain certain weights. This is not news.

The interesting part of the story that no one seems to mention is that Trump literally paid out of pocket for Machado to try and lose weight and it was the Miss Universe officials that were going to disqualify her--having nothing to do with Trump.

"Trump paid for a lavish 'wellness' regimen including personal chef, yoga, t'ai chi, shiatsu massage, and an elaborately tiled lap pool"
"That flies in the face of her claims that he berated her as 'Miss Piggy' for failing to maintain a perfect figure as Miss Universe
Trump himself agreed to shed 10 pounds in the month before the 1997 pageant, offering to submit to a weigh-in"

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3814485/Alicia-Machado-adored-famous-publicity-fat-shaming-star-turn-Trump-paid-lavish-wellness-routine-said-weight-not-unacceptable-Miss-Universe.html#ixzz4LnBHLDsL

Last, Machado was charged with driving a getaway car for her boyfriend in Venezuela when he robbed a bank and killed 3 people. When arraigned, the court records show she threatened to kill the Judge as well for indicting her boyfriend.
Machado does not dispute these facts, but instead responded, "Everybody has a past. That moment (when I did that) in Venezuela was wrong."
youtube.com/watch?v=a2i63x6Ga2w
9:04 -

Nixon. V Kennedy

Cherry picking, it's gone up again in the only full year since they ended stop and frisk.

Fact: If you are a man and you are voting for Hillary Clinton, you are not a man at all.
You are a certified beta cuck.

Finally! Someone is a fucking dumbass and realized that a) not a big deal because everyone outside the hall heard him and b) nigga don't touch the fucking microphones

You literally just cherry picked you dense nigger.

Not really. We have a shit ton of natural gas we're sitting on. Oil prices have plummeted. There's no middle East energy cartel anymore. You're views are outdated.

Got me there!

Sauce or it didn't happen.

>quick throwaway insult at debate on MONDAY
>he's still ranting about it on FRIDAY looking like a fucking whiny childish cunt
>getting rekt by a chick who was supposed to be on death's door
low energy. SAD!

Crime went down, you dumb shit. Or do you mean you FEEL it went up? Well only Newt Gingrich would agree with your bullshit.

youtu.be/zNdkrtfZP8I?list=PLLDcRNBDmWkWQlrrrglAPFfngbxfwEtVO

The economy has been on an upward trend since 2009. Jobs have come back to the US. China was gaining more on us during Bush.

Not impressed.

6:12

Homicides are up. FBI just released stats this week.

Sip

hillary is going to peg your boy. your tears will be delicious

mises.org/blog/fbi-us-homicide-rate-51-year-low

[CITATION NEEDED]

2014 was an all time low. How does 2016 compare to the past two decades?

Nope. Stop lying. Cities fluctuate a lot, but overall it's still within the downward trend.

>Being this retarded

Hillary and Trump are the worse. You Americans had a perfect presidential candidate but you dismissed him. Your country is doomed and I look forward to seeing your country crumble under the " guidance" of Trump and Hillary.

can you fucking google?

>washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/09/26/violent-crime-and-murders-both-went-up-in-2015-fbi-says/?utm_term=.4ca9c2e7c388

newsflash its your country too canada yr just another state friend

Crime in NY is down 25% by this year lol kek roflpwnwaffles etc etc.

The problem is that Trump is a sociopath. I'm not trying to do any name calling here; I'm saying that he actually qualifies as a sociopath. That means he doesn't give a shit about you, no matter what he says to the contrary. He will lie to your face repeatedly without a single ounce of guilt. He will destroy people's lives because it gives him pleasure to do so. All these people who have gotten behind him are completely blind to the fact that he does not give a single fuck about them. The name calling, the flagrant lies all over the place, the constant spin, the attacks, the impulsive behavior, the drive for money and fame. He fits the bill so goddamn well. Donald Trump does not give a shit about you and he never will. He literally lacks the capacity to do so. Regardless of what you think about Hillary, it doesn't change the fact that Trump is an honest-to-god sociopath. If he becomes president we will not be able to trust a single thing he says. He will not take credit for any mistakes he makes. There will be no accountability from him or anybody in his office. He will completely embarrass us on the national stage, and he will blame somebody else for it.

He doesn't appear to think about anything with any depth, he doesn't appear to be interested in anything but money and power, he has no attention-span or discipline, and he is obsessed with displays of power and revenge. He has gotten away with all of his bullshit because he's masked it behind a mountain of money. But peel all that away and you have a non-person. Just pure id. It's no wonder why Cred Forums loves him so much.

You're describing Clinton.

Fuck.

I'm not. Even if she was as crazy as people think she is, she still doesn't come anywhere near the rambling insanity of The Donald.

Just like Hillary already has, and then some..

Sounds like you are hitting the sauce already.. too bad you are a clueless cuck. Trump wins this game hands down. Enjoy your October surprise niggers ..

Its already bankrupt under Obama and Hillary, no sense going forward with that agenda . At least go with someone who has been bankrupt.. not Hillary, ever..wont happen anyhow.m

the world shadow government has already lost this election. they can't buy it, or threaten anyone else to further manipulate the elections. they will stick their hand in the fire one last time.

Did you have a point there? Or are you just mad you don't know why different image formats exist.

24trilllion in debt? Perhaps? More racial disparities than ever in the last 40 years, and of course, the trade agreements.. pretty obvious for even a bonehead like yourself.

If you stopped watching TV and listening to the media your opinion would differ. Most people know he doesn't "care" but most people trust him more because he isn't going to outright deceive us. We all know Hillary will sell us out and make us weaker like Obama. We need someone who unites like Trump. He rarely focuses on what we shouldn't be doing like Hillary and is motivating ALL of us to do something. Not pandering to minorities for votes and ignoring the larger demographics.

>charisma

> 24 trillion
19 you dunce

> More racial disparities than ever in the last 40 years
I don't think that's true. We are suffering under sjw's and blm at the moment, but I'm pretty sure things have been a lot worse a few decades ago.

> and of course, the trade agreements
You don't know anything about this.

> pretty obvious for even a bonehead like yourself.
A shame numbers and facts aren't obvious for you

Hillary is chomping at the bit for a cold war (at best) with russia.

You hillarybots are pathetic. Your girl is a lying, corrupt, useless fuck. She'll rail on Trump all day about talking to the Russians, about forming relations with Russia, etc.. because you're all too stupid to remember her and Obama's little stunt:

>When Secretary of State Hillary Clinton greeted Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov in Geneva Friday before sitting down to their working dinner, she was all smiles when she presented him a small green box with a ribbon.

>Lavrov opened it and, inside, there was a red button with the Russian word “peregruzka” printed on it.

>"I would like to present you with a little gift that represents what President Obama and Vice President Biden and I have been saying and that is: 'We want to reset our relationship, and so we will do it together.' ...

>"We worked hard to get the right Russian word. Do you think we got it?" she asked Lavrov, laughing.

>“You got it wrong," said Lavrov, as both diplomats laughed.

>“It should be “perezagruzka” [the Russian word for reset]," said Lavrov."This says ‘peregruzka,’ which means ‘overcharged.’”

>A quick comeback – and recovery – from Clinton: "We won't let you do that to us, I promise. We mean it and we look forward to it."

She's so fucking fake. Enjoy your pinata.

Reduced deficits every year since Obama. White people getting most of the recovery since Bush fucked us all over.

There is actually a correlation between sociopathy and good leaders, so this isn't really anything new.

>elitedaily.com/life/motivation/psychopaths-make-the-best-leaders/1108247/

>forbes.com/sites/victorlipman/2013/04/25/the-disturbing-link-between-psychopathy-and-leadership/#5ee9be262740

>bigthink.com/videos/leaders-are-more-likely-to-be-sociopaths

>time.com/32647/which-professions-have-the-most-psychopaths-the-fewest/?xid=emailshare

Keep spamming. it's really working.

Well to clean up shit one tends to use TP.

> You hillarybots are pathetic. Your girl is a lying, corrupt, useless fuck.
> She's so fucking fake. Enjoy your pinata.

We are not hillarybots. We are aware of what an evil bitch she is. I would vote Mitt Romney if he were running at this point. Our whole thing is that she is the lesser of 2 evils. We would prefer a crappy president who will keep things the same as opposed to a crappy president who will shit all over everything and end civilization as we know it.

It's like...they actually believe trump will be better than Clinton or something.

Thats not how the world works to libtards annon.

If something bad happens its Bush's fault.

He's not a sociopath, he is a moron.

Conservatives typically only think for themselves and don't consider the issues others face, but it doesn't make them sociopaths, it makes them stupid. They don't care until they meet the issues face to face.

How are white people getting the most out of the recovery? Is there a study somewhere showing white people everywhere are just dandy where Hispanics and Asians aren't? Also if you think we're actually recovering you're wrong. The US is still in a depression and we're struggling along on the verge of another collapse. It's people like you who single out whites and shift blame as if it's not everyone's fault. Including someone who's been president for almost a decade.

FFS you morons.. the whole system is setup to prevent that.. it's all checks and balances.. that's why you have branches of government, and your president is essentially an empty coat. They have far less power than you seem to think.

You're drinking fear koolaid, brewed by Hillary. It's amazing how little you know about politics, and yet you vote.

Fucking read up already. Executive, Legislative, Judicial.

FUCK.

lets be honest. The two don't compare. Trump is waayyyyy worst for the bottom line. You know, I asked myself: "What world would I want to leave my kids?" and I honestly couldn't say one where Trump won. yeah, I want to burn the world down and 'show the man'... but a lot of those fantasies are kind of selfish. I like having food, water and electricity.

you sound desperate.

People shouldn't be allowed to vote until they're at least 32, or something like that.

Any younger and you're just too fucking stupid. You're just... malleable dumb little sheep.

Why? Your mom bends over with a simple hand gesture.

> It's amazing how little you know about politics, and yet you vote.

Take a look at your own view of this. You think trumps terrible ideas are going to be blocked? You think his stupidly named "Trumped up trickle down" idea of reducing business taxes to 15% will somehow just not make it because the system will just prevent it somehow? You probably think this is a good idea.

Untrue. Anybody who's ever experienced a schoolyard bully or an insane, egomaniacal boss doesn't have to watch TV to know what Trump is.

>Most people know he doesn't "care" but most people trust him more because he isn't going to outright deceive us.

This makes zero sense. First, I have seen zero evidence of people trusting him more. Second, if he doesn't care, as you acknowledge, then he will have no problem lying to us whenever he wishes. Because he doesn't care.

>We need someone who unites like Trump.

I don't see any uniting going on. I see a republican party torn in half, some disgusted by the nominee, others who are drinking the kool aid and falling prey to his tough-guy bullshit.

>He rarely focuses on what we shouldn't be doing like Hillary and is motivating ALL of us to do something.

You're going to have to explain this because it also makes zero sense, especially as it asserts the opposite of your last sentence:

>Not pandering to minorities for votes and ignoring the larger demographics.

If he's not trying to get minorities onboard, then he's not uniting "all of us". They're a part of this country and they fucking matter.

This is probably one of the few things that I can think that will trigger me : "Lesser of two evils". What makes you think you know which of them is the least dishonest or evil? What makes you think that you can't vote for somebody in another party? This is not a valid way to vote and is just as much a part of the corruption running rampant I'm the government right now. As an American you should be voting for who you WANT. If you think they're both evil then don't vote at all and protest peacefully by petition or rally. Otherwise you're not doing shit to really help anyone regardless of your vote.

Why should he have to pander to them? Do you get it? It should just be about "Americans". All races, sexes, etc. None should matter more or less than the other. It's stupid to be any other way.

>First, I have seen zero evidence of people trusting him more.

pic related

They're too fucking stupid. Sheep. They don't even realize they can vote for someone else, let alone refrain from voting all together.

I know there is correlation between sociopathy and "good" leaders. But correlation is not a guarantee, and everything I've seen of Trump's performance thus far and his complete inability to reign in his own idiotic impulses means that he won't make a good leader. I am sure of it.

This

I'm so fucking disappointed. Isn't there anything we can do?

>I like having food, water and electricity.
Please explain how trump is going to take those things from you

Actually, when you think about it, this is true. Hillary preaches destroying the white man, albeit in a very surreptitious way. It's also what she has practised her whole life.
So I agree, if you are actually voting for Hillary Clinton, you must not actually be a man.

lol, this level of butthurt over trump's performance in the debate.

Lester Holt has been a REPUBLICAN since 2003... I think it's time you turned your computer off and asked your carer to put you to bed.

HRC is the next president. She will be one of the best we ever had, mark my fucking words.
Also, all this hate you have for the USA is not healthy for you. Maybe redirect your energy to something more productive, you pitiful cunt.

> What makes you think you know which of them is the least dishonest or evil?
This isn't what I'm talking about. They could be equal, or Hillary could be worse, this isn't the point.

> What makes you think that you can't vote for somebody in another party?
Doing this is throwing your vote away.

This is a matter of who is more likely to fuck things up. Hillary has a great motivation, and quite frankly she has the knowledge, to keep the USA running and improving. Donald Trump's policies often appear accidentally while he is talking, and since he's said it, he finds himself sticking to it. Ironically, this consistency is confined to less than a year. His ideas and policies are not well thought out at all, and he has no idea that anything terrible could happen if, for example, you reduce all business taxes to 15%. He is such an incompetent moron, that I feel he is really dangerous to have the reigns to the most powerful nation in the world. He doesn't value things like science, or "being the good guys" when it comes to war. There are so many fuckups waiting to happen with him, that I am convinced Hillary has a much higher chance of avoiding.

when he ends fucking western civilization and I'm riding around on a motorcycle with football pads on killing people with a chain for beans and water.

I honestly think it all fake, that this election is the equivalent of a dog show. We aren't voting for anything other then who can jump through hoops better. Will either of them change a damn thing, no, will the country still keep falling into decay, yes
Honestly, we should all just vote for that fuck deez nuts , at least that freak admitted he was fake

Politifact is owned by a nonprofit started specifically to ensure the Tampa Bay Times remained impartial (in 1956). Just in case one of donald's retards thinks Politifact is biased.

Sorry, if that's what hes going to do, I have to vote for him now

I drink monster because it's the only sour green apple soda I can get in my area. Last place to sell Jones stopped :(

Sorry for discussing facts. I'll be sure to cut that out in the future.

Also um, what about blame and singling out whites? The issue was racial disparity. Should I not response to such topics if they trigger you so much by pointing out the success of whites?

Sorry, I guess I wasn't blaming Obama enough for everything.

He's obviously a nigger or spic. these fucking people get 60% of the welfare and still have the nerve to complain about how "oppressed" they are.

people are idiots. These are matters of demonstrable fact, not about "how you feel"

see

You know I will.

Trump is the kind of person that, even when he makes a mistake, he follows it through. He's failed many times, and he's still rocking along.

Clinton on the other hand purges on failure. She abandons, finds innocent people to throw under the bus and take blame, etc.

I'd rather a president that follows through, even when shit gets rough. Not some spineless, geriatric cunt that'll shaft Americans and do her best to hide it.

here's the rub though. I like thinking about that concept. In practice it will we way less shitty.

>Politifact is biased
Obama is in last place, and you expect anybody to believe it's not bias.
kek

you trumpfags are looking crazier every day.

if you don't believe in like... facts and numbers. ok.

You meant first, and I agree. Calling Obama honest is just a slap in the fucking face.

Politifact is full of shit.

> In practice it will we way less shitty.
Can I get a retard translator please, I didn't understand that part

>>I like having food, water and electricity.
>Please explain how trump is going to take those things from you
he's going to sell them to China to pay for a wall

>19 trillion of a currency that holds no value at any point but the faith the people have in it

Shit, dollars don't even get printed anymore. It's a computer generated number moved from the FED to the banks. 90% of the money in the US is virtual, only the rest is actual, physical money.

Being in debt means shit.

>I disagree with the results, so they are wrong.
Welcome to politics kiddo

>Obama is in last place

>I have no fucking idea how to read a graph
ftfy, he's in first, BTW. Next time maybe ask you carer before you post, it'll help you not make the world worse for the rest of us.

So someone like WBush?

except they are demonstrably wrong. Your autistic little .jpg is cute, but if you think anybody would fall for misinformation that blatant you're as stupid as donald.

Dude...Dude,.....DUDE. I seen Obama lie, it's all he does. I don't have to cross reference his shit, he lies on the news all the fucking time
I'm not going to lie, I seen him lie more then trump and Hillary put together.
First hand knowledge automatically allows me to see the bias in that bar graph

The chart isn't even in that order, dumbfuck. Look at the actual content of each bar.

Pro-Trump MSM blamers are literally retarded.

No. Bush was an idiot.

The US needs a president that doesn't placate minorities, ends Affirmative Action, etc.

Shit will change. A Trump presidency is the easy way.

Ok crazy uncle Jimmy. Ok.

no, no you don't. nobody does. it was just an ape at a zoo. you people are so retarded that i can't even.

lol this shit is too fake

"I didn't know Obama in school, so clearly no one knows him!"

Right, good post.

>except they are demonstrably wrong
except that jpg just demonstrated that you are wrong

that's your impression. That's why we don't rely on things so subject to interpretation and personal prisms, we rely on demonstrable facts and numbers. That you feel like the numbers are inaccurate is absolutely no argument whatsoever. Maybe you might want to consider revisiting the difference between feelings and reality.

If I feel like it's raining and the sun is out, it doesn't matter how much I'm sure it's raining, I'd be wrong.

Lets be realistic... there's just no winning for us at this point.

Oh, so you just don't really know what you want. Since Trump won't do any of that shit except be an idiot just like Bush.

That is not my Harambe speaking.

Bill Clinton v Bush 41

the point is that there is no such thing as objective truth in politics--99% is subjective

The supposed refutations were weak as fuck.

The chart is obviously gauging who lies the most, that act is obvious with how it's presented.
>whop lies more
First place would be presented too who actually lies the most , last place would be presented too who lies the least. Obama was last place.

That's a real shitty point, dude.